It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THANK YOU!!! Appreciation Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
THANK YOU!!!

This place is great!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Just a big thumbs up.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
*Stands up*

Come on! If everyone that views this thread responded then that would be something! How much effort is it to a say a thank you for everything you enjoy?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thank you ATS
Thanks to all the mods and admins who keep this place running!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Many Thanks from the Kids up in Nor Cal!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
After a hard day of supervising all the Mods around here...

The "Three Amigos" deserve a night on the town and some time off..

Thanks for not banning me and for letting me speak my twisted mind here....

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Your avatar is cool man,

I love Jay and Silent Bob, I just wish they would do more movies. Did you know that Silent Bob is a director, he does the films he's in I think.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Your avatar is cool man,

I love Jay and Silent Bob, I just wish they would do more movies. Did you know that Silent Bob is a director, he does the films he's in I think.

lawl

you think?

Kevin Smith is a great director!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well thank you, thank you very much. This has got to be the most awsome site man. Thankfully a lot of the disasterous prophecies mentioned here never happended. Thanks for all the hard work you folk put forth.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Your avatar is cool man,

Ummm...ya... I'm kinda familiar with his work.....

Sadly though, according to "An Evening with Kevin Smith" there will be no more Jay and Silent Bob movies... As Kev said... What else can they do? Maybe a cameo here and there, but nothing major...

snoogins,

SpliffMasterFlex

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
snootchie bootchie nootchiess!!

Anyways, Yeah deffinately
to this and the efforts put forth by the powers above. This is more of a community than anything.

I can not remember what the internet was like before I came across ATS!

Thanks to those responsible.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I just wanted to say my thanks.
Trully this place is grate and i really apreciate it.
It opend up my view on alot of new things and it gave me a perspective not to trust every thing on CNN

Good job ATS hope you will be geting more and more people from around the world to join this place, people that will open up to posible new perspectives that they never thought of.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here here!!!

Definately a great site with great people "running the show".

You all (from councilors, mods, supermods, admins, to Amigos) deserve a BIG round of applause!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know where I'd be today if I hadn't found ATS.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You, ATS.

Staff and members.
You all are like family to me.

--Kit.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And not just the staff, but every contributor. Well... almost every one.

In light of recent world events and the possibility of near-future world events, I just wanted to express my appreciation to everyone who has contributed to keeping me up to date on real news and helping me to establish and form my opinions on the future events and preparation for such.

When I first joined ATS, I thought that this would be a place where I would not make friends, but rather share opinions with strangers. Over the course of the past 8 months, however, I have made friends, despite my best efforts to the contrary!

I'm not emotional in public, but while putting together songs for Springer and WOS when they were hospitalized, I could barely get through them without crying. To me, that says that I'm emotionally invested, whether I want to be or not.

And I just want to say a sincere thanks to all of you who have welcomed me into the ATS community, sent me an encouraging U2U, given me an Applause, cheered and promoted my music or otherwise helped me to feel like I matter here.

No, I'm not going to die and I'm not going anywhere if I can help it, I just wanted to make sure that this is said. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

*BH turns emotion chip back off*

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

for they are jolly good fellows
for they are jolly good fellows...
for they are jolly good fellows,

so that everybody can deny (ignorance that is)

Kudos, props and every other salutation the kiddies say these days...
and a good ol fashioned "thanks pardna"

sai thankee

[edit on 16-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
And not just the staff, but every contributor. Well... almost every one.

In light of recent world events and the possibility of near-future world events, I just wanted to express my appreciation to everyone who has contributed to keeping me up to date on real news and helping me to establish and form my opinions on the future events and preparation for such.

When I first joined ATS, I thought that this would be a place where I would not make friends, but rather share opinions with strangers. Over the course of the past 8 months, however, I have made friends, despite my best efforts to the contrary!

I'm not emotional in public, but while putting together songs for Springer and WOS when they were hospitalized, I could barely get through them without crying. To me, that says that I'm emotionally invested, whether I want to be or not.

And I just want to say a sincere thanks to all of you who have welcomed me into the ATS community, sent me an encouraging U2U, given me an Applause, cheered and promoted my music or otherwise helped me to feel like I matter here.

No, I'm not going to die and I'm not going anywhere if I can help it, I just wanted to make sure that this is said. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

*BH turns emotion chip back off*

Yeah, what she said!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
(((S S S)))

and a smoochie to TC and WOS too

and, of course...all 56,000+ of the good members who make this place so...

sticky!!!

I :heart: bb code

edit to add thanks to the mods, too (heh heh)

[edit on 16-3-2006 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago, I had a little "tiff" with Springer about doing some work for ATS... Springer called this forum a "labor of love" - and for the record, recent events have made me realize that for the three Amigos - and for most if not all of the staff here, this place really is, simply, a labor of love.

If I'm ever offered another opportunity to help these guys out, I do believe I wouldn't turn it down. ATS has now become, to me, a labor of love as well. And I don't even care that this place is run by the CIA...

Thank you !!!

-Ry

[edit on 16-3-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was in the hospital when this thread was started and didn't even know it existed until I saw it today just now.

All I can say is You are WELCOME.

This Labor of Love is totally WORTH IT (except for days like yesterday
) because of the membership we have here. It is truly an AMAZING thing to watch from this perspective.

Springer...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join