It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THANK YOU!!! Appreciation Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
In light of recent events and the emotional strain I can imagine it has put on the Admin and Staff, I want to say a big

THANK YOU!!!

This place is great, it has been a second home to me for nearly 3 years now (much to the dismay of my missus!) and I love it.
We have had some exciting times and we have even more to look forward too...

Thank you the Three Amigos and all the staff for all your hard work, dedication and effort!!

Break out the beers!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
About time someone started a thread about this
Don't know why I never did. I fully second Mr. Smith's appreciation--a big thanks to the admin and the mods for making this a place I don't mind missing work for

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more. Thank you to all those working to keep this place as great as it is.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes, thanks!

I enjoy this site a lot. Thanks to all who make it possible.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I hate these kind of threads, but I gotta go along with this one. I can't say how important ATS has been to me.

Recently, when recording a song for Springer, I couldn't get through the end of it. I had to keep stopping and re-recording it because I would start crying and singing sucks when you're crying. I ended up having to piece a few takes together to get it all out.

Yeah, I'm an emotional person, but realizing how much this board and the 3 Amigos' efforts mean to me - I wouldn't be recording anything if it wasn't for being introduced to PODcasting right here, and helped every step of the way - really makes me want to say a big thanks as well. So...

THANK YOU!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
yes i agree!!

well done to all these fine people!!

ATS!!

oni x x

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I came to this site to try to help me find an interesting perspective about things around us that we don't always understand and I found that but I also found intelligence, thought provoking conversation and fun.

Special thanks to the Admins keep up the great work!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well...

THANK YOU TOO!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yep a agree with AgentSmith, the amegos you get two of these
. This is one of the best sites i have ever come across on the net. The ony problem i have is that i seem to be very addivctive. I seem to be spending less and less time actualy working
But that is not all bad

So then i give you a BIG THANK YOU

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm with BH, hate this kinda stuff but can't stay mute on this one.

There is nothing else out there quite like ATS and the Admin & Mods must be held accountable. (For all the right reasons.)

It amazes me, not only the wealth of information, but the friendships that have developed over the past year, people I would regret never having "met" if it weren't for ATS.

I doubt I will ever contribute as much as I should, cause I can't even keep up with everything I get out of this site.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
To the Three Amigos a very big..

[size=10]Thank You!

Without them, all that was, is and will be at AboveTopSecret.com would have never been.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwhite
I came to this site to try to help me find an interesting perspective about things around us that we don't always understand and I found that but I also found intelligence, thought provoking conversation and fun.

woodwhite,
Whether you realize it or not, those same reasons are most likely how/why the vast majority of this community ended up here!

Thank You ATS! ... Simon, SO, and Springer

[edit BBcode]

[edit on 1/27/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
To all the mods who have helped me and to those I have yet to talk to .Thanks a whole lot.
I'm really glad that my friend showed me this site.Took a little to get comfortable but hey now i feel at home!

I hope to help as much as I can to make this place as great as it can be!
Scarecrow.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch ATS! Especially for the chat room

Keep up the awesometastic work!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I feel the same way as the rest of you. This site has helped change my life. I enjoy reading the posts, I enjoy writing them and I enjoy the exchanges between other members, whether they share or oppose my view. Thankyou to all involved!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, I just read what I believe to be the "recent events" you're referring to.

That being said, to the Three Amigos: Simon, Skeptic, Springer and also to all the moderators:

THANK YOU

For making the site what it is and providing a place of such high quality for the meeting and collaboration of thousands of people from around the world FOR FREE and without asking for membership fees or putting intrusive advertising everywhere. Quite frankly, I have never seen a site of such quality content-wise for free.

A grateful member

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Indeed this site and staff are outstanding.

I have to confess I came out of lurking recently just to get an inside perspective and planned on returning to lurk for the most part and just observe and absorb again, but once I started posting... something changed and I find the community/content here to be far above what I find otherwise online...and I find there was so much more to explore than the few areas I lurk!

So much here to appreciate and organized/moderated so well

Indeed THANK YOU to the 3 Amigos and those responsible for maintaining this OUTSTANDING site!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Tres Amigos, es bueno! Quiero mandarselo, Gracias!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I originally thought this would be full of government propaganda but I see there are more people sick and tired of the spin zone and being whitewashed with gov. propaganda and thee oh so famous shock and awl campaginText Blue
no matter what ats keep it real

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Definitely a huge thank you for creating a great place for minds of all aspects to gather and discuss, research and learn. ATS is always the last thing im reading before i crash, and the first thing im readin before work.
I wish i had the time to devote here that my mind yells out for, but alas the threads are long and many...and the bills keep comin.

Great big KUDOS to Los Tres Amigos and all the mods, staff and members. Everyone standup and give urself a contributing Round of Applause. A worldwide Ovation as the case maybe. Alot of people around here deserve it. (wishes i knew how to insert an applause emoty thing here)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join