It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New antichrist candidate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
the anti-christ is probably already here. we should prepare to turn and face the one thing that we all think will save this world. if all the statements from the books and fortune tellers are close to fact then we must turn and fight ourselves.
it is our lifestyle, our ability to consume vast amount of natural resources, america's need for war to sustain its vast economy. the anti-christ is our way of life we just don't see it.

The Enemy will hide In the last place you will ever look, there Is something about your selvs you don't know, we are all fighting for our worst enemy, we just don't know It yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Its Me Isn't It.............

(holds his hands out ) Ok take me in...........

Its true, i believe the AC is apon us, thinking an plotting around this busy world that wouldnt see him untill the time is right. In America, and inside our Political Structure i say, He is working his way up an will be at the top of the Goliath that we will call a Hero. Just give it a Time of Need an this Man will step forward with Fistfulls oF promises.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree with radardog i think he or she is on the right track with ismail haniya. Considering he went in to office on the solar eclipse and many references that the anti-christ had been born in 1962. There had been many predictions that the anti-christ was born on this date. I forgot to mention that nostradamus mentioned that when a solar eclipse happens it i'll be the coming of the anti-christ.

Thanks for reading

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
My mother was born in 1962...That explains so much.

IMO the anti-christ is Tom Cruise.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
OOOOOO...suppose the antichrist is female. Suppose it's a group.
Suppose it's a rap group?
Suppose the antichrist is some one of yall?
Jus, suppose...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOZAK
...Now, what would be the possibility do you think of the 3rd antichrist that Nostradamus refered to as MABAS, actually being an organization by the name of HAMAS?????...

Nostro said Mabus will soon die, then will come a horrible slaughter, he never said Mabus was the anti-Christ. I don't understand why this IMO is so mis-interpreted.

Originally posted by One_Love_One_GOD

Originally posted by spearhead
the anti-christ is probably already here. we should prepare to turn and face the one thing that we all think will save this world. if all the statements from the books and fortune tellers are close to fact then we must turn and fight ourselves.
it is our lifestyle, our ability to consume vast amount of natural resources, america's need for war to sustain its vast economy. the anti-christ is our way of life we just don't see it.

The Enemy will hide In the last place you will ever look, there Is something about your selvs you don't know, we are all fighting for our worst enemy, we just don't know It yet.

As far as I am concerned this post hit it home the most, everyone is looking for the anti-Christ when what is destroying us the most is the ideals we try to protect, the anti-Christ is us!
Some much more than others of course.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I personally agree with Martin Luther, the leader of the Reformation, who said that the seat of the Pope would be the Anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
I bet that he will have the face of an American People, Think Prez Ellections are comming up soon, an they are expecting a Man to take the reins an Fix the problems left over from the Bush Admin, all they would have to do is prove to be trusted after making some good moves an then just do whatever he wanted. An where else for the Anti-Christ to be born, but the Fires of Mordor anyways!

Aka Middle America

i agree. while the antichrist has the "christians" thinking that he will come from the middle east, simply because thats the obvious place to look because they hate christians, he has other plans. to decieve. it will not be an obvious thing to humans who hasnt studied the bible. but i belive that he has something else up his sleve. he will mingle with the "christians" and make them belive that he is following christ, but his teachings of christ will be tainted. if "christians" arent schooled in the true teaching of christ they will fall for this false leader. he will act and look and talk like a christian that people will fall for this. he will be well versed in the scriptures and know the word of god in all aspects. teaching peace and waging war. teacing christ but killing babies in the womb. people will not realize that this is the "anti"christ until it is too late......anti means against or IN PLACE OF.

middle east is too obvious. he will blend in with the so called christians and rake them in. he already has the middle east under his control and moves his plans to the next level.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
OOOOOO...suppose the antichrist is female. Suppose it's a group.
Suppose it's a rap group?
Suppose the antichrist is some one of yall?
Jus, suppose...

the antichrist could very well be a female. the female caused mankind to fall in the first place and could be a tool to do it again.

as far as rap groups....music, tv, technology, mind control, governemts, thats all the spirit of the antichrist at work. and yeah some of us can definatly be used to further is plan.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Look out your window, baby, there's a scene you'd like to catch,
The band is playing "Dixie," a man got his hand outstretched.
Could be the Fuhrer
Could be the local priest.
You know sometimes
Satan comes as a man of peace.

He got a sweet gift of gab, he got a harmonious tongue,
He knows every song of love that ever has been sung.
Good intentions can be evil,
Both hands can be full of grease.
You know that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

Well, first he's in the background, then he's in the front,
Both eyes are looking like they're on a rabbit hunt.
Nobody can see through him,
No, not even the Chief of Police.

Well, he catch you when you're hoping for a glimpse of the sun,
Catch you when your troubles feel like they weigh a ton.
He could be standing next to you,
The person that you'd notice least.
I hear that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

Well, he can be fascinating, he can be dull,
He can ride down Niagara Falls in the barrels of your skull.
I can smell something cooking,
I can tell there's going to be a feast.

He's a great humanitarian, he's a great philanthropist,
He knows just where to touch you, honey, and how you like to be kissed.
He'll put both his arms around you,
You can feel the tender touch of the beast.

Well, the howling wolf will howl tonight, the king snake will crawl,
Trees that've stood for a thousand years suddenly will fall.
Wanna get married? Do it now,
Tomorrow all activity will cease.

Somewhere Mama's weeping for her blue-eyed boy,
She's holding them little white shoes and that little broken toy
And he's following a star,
The same one them three men followed from the East.
I hear that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

bobdylan.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Mabus (the anti-christ) may be M. Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join