It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New antichrist candidate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Anyone know any good information about Ismail Haniyeh, the leader of hamas that was more or less put into power in Palestine?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well I haven't looked, but more than a few seconds, I found this. It's a wiki entry about the former leader of Hamas. This should give you some insight on who hamas is and how they came to be. A simple google search about I smail Haniyeh will give you the information that you seek, pertaining to his background and persona.

About him being the antichrist. I find it very unlikely that he is the antichrist. I'm not a religious person, but I know a few things about this stuff. The antichrist will suposedly trick Christians into following him. Popular belief says that he will pose as Christ himself. I highly doubt that any Christian in America(in it's current state of anti-moslim views) will follow a moslim activist leader such as Ismail Haniyeh, it's just not logical. If they did side with a terrorist leader, they themselves would be branded terrorists by the majority of the populace.

Here is what I do see possible. Maybe the antichrist(whoever he or she may be/if he or she even exists) will convince us to attack Palistine, due to a terrorist leader/organization coming to power. Ariel Sharone or his *succesor? Very confusing times indeed.

No offense intended: Maybe Pat Robertson is the antichrist? He's said some very outlandish things, as of late. LOL j/k

*As soon as I typed this my dog became panicy, weird.

edit:spelling

[edit on 27-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Antichrist will not be a religious figure for one particular religion.

He will appear as a problem solver AFTER a world crisis/maybe a world war ...which will last for about 5 or 6 months....then the Antichrist will appear , BUT NOT AS KING, but people themselves will look to him as being a man whom all will worship.....and THEN be made King .

The false prophet(and Yes, there have been many and still are) will be the one who will say great things about the Antichrist....

When the ANTICHRIST appears, so also will the TWO PROPHETS Enoch and Elias.....who are given the power from God , to make weather changes......

Only when the Two prophets are killed(as they have not died)then the TRUE colours of the Antichrist will be revealed.....

IX
helen

[edit on 1/27/2006 by helen670]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A thought just entered me head (Which is usaully a dangerous prospect), Nostradamus refered to the 2nd antichrist is his quatrains as HISTER, which by being one letter off actually turned out to be HITLER as we know.

Now, what would be the possibility do you think of the 3rd antichrist that Nostradamus refered to as MABAS, actually being an organization by the name of HAMAS????? They are seen to the Palestinians to be good, they have built schools and hospitals and look after their own people, but what if as they are now, in power and align closely with Iran, the possibilities of a united Persia again under the banner of HAMAS, might indeed be the 3rd antichrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOZAK - live free or die fighting for it!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up Helen.
I knew I wasn't so sure about the antichrist thing. But I am sure that HAMAS is not the antichrist.

To anyone thinking that HAMAS is this anitchrist, please educate yourself about the Ireali vs. Palistinian conflict. It's very a tragic piece of history, as a matter of fact. Regardless of popular belief Palistine is not the cause of the problem. I'm not saying that they are the good guys but, I'm also not saying that the Israelis are the good guys. Take a few hours to educate yourself on the history of Isreal and it's conlfict with Palistine. You will be suprised to find out that the Isrealis perpetrated very horrible and disgracefull acts against the Palistinians. Ariel Sharone is a war crimnal, look into the history of his charges.

Educate yourself about the history of this area, HAMAS is not the 3rd antichrist.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

A simple google search about I smail Haniyeh will give you the information that you seek, pertaining to his background and persona.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

Believe me, I tried google before this board a resource. Look at your search results. Most websites only have one or two quotes from the guy, and the closest thing to a biography just says this:

"Ismail Haniyeh

Born: ?

Religion: Muslim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Sexual orientation: Straight

Nationality: Palestine
Executive summary: Gaza bureau chief for Hamas

Hamas Bureau chief, Gaza, Palestine"

(www.nndb.com...)

That isn't exactly a wealth of information! Can anyone even find when the guy was born? I haven't, and I'm usually pretty good with google.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by radardog]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
the anti-christ is probably already here. we should prepare to turn and face the one thing that we all think will save this world. if all the statements from the books and fortune tellers are close to fact then we must turn and fight ourselves.
it is our lifestyle, our ability to consume vast amount of natural resources, america's need for war to sustain its vast economy. the anti-christ is our way of life we just don't see it.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Interesting..

"Mohammed's Ascension

In the year 621, at the age of 51 years old, He flew on the magical Winged-Horse of Fire which he called Burak, which literally means White Horse but seen as "Thunder-Lightning. The full version of this most memorable moment has been preserved in "The Bokhari" (Vol.15, p.3615) one of the Holy Islamic Scriptures.""

www.allaboutturkey.com...

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war"

Revelation 19:11

... It is a step that inevitably should be followed by other steps. The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised.
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.
It will spare no effort to bring about justice and defeat injustice, in word and deed, in this place and everywhere it can reach and have influence therein.

en.wikisource.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The only thing that I believe will come put of HAMAS is a possible global war between the Middle East and the West. Perhaps then the antichrst will appear....

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
One could say that Islam is the white horse that hamas (or the leader thereof) is riding.

Hmm?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by radardog
Believe me, I tried google before this board a resource. Look at your search results. Most websites only have one or two quotes from the guy, and the closest thing to a biography just says this:

"Ismail Haniyeh

Born: ?

Religion: Muslim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Sexual orientation: Straight

Nationality: Palestine
Executive summary: Gaza bureau chief for Hamas

Hamas Bureau chief, Gaza, Palestine"

(www.nndb.com...)

That isn't exactly a wealth of information! Can anyone even find when the guy was born? I haven't, and I'm usually pretty good with google.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by radardog]

Yeah, I apologize. At the time that I posted this I assumed that there would be some decent information on the guy. After I posted, I started looking through my results, and have been since(well, off and on). After reading through 20+ pages of google results I'd expect to find something pertaining to his background, but I was wrong. Just a bunch of articles mentioning his name, in relation to HAMAS. Again, I apologize. This guy is more difficult than I assumed.

It is kind of odd that there is not very much info on this guy. I'll bet you that there isn't much info available on a lot of these types of people(atleast info available to the public). It still doesn't lead me to believe that this guy or his organization have anything to do with the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

He will appear as a problem solver AFTER a world crisis

Maybe after millions of people disappear?

2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY.

2:8
And THEN shall that WICKED BE REVEALED, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

[edit on 28-1-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha. Are you serious? He has no power, firing bottle rockets does not constitute a threat to the world.

Show me power.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sometimes power comes from who you know, or rather, who is aligned with you.

Iran
"President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s remark on Wednesday that Israel should be “wiped off the map” sparked international condemnation, including a rebuke from the U.N. Security Council."
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Syria
"Meanwhile, Israel and Syria have technically been at war since 1948."
www.guardian.co.uk...

I have a feeling that the new leadership of Palestine will be a bit more bold against Israel than these countries have been, possibly igniting something.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by helen670

He will appear as a problem solver AFTER a world crisis

Maybe after millions of people disappear?

2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY.

2:8
And THEN shall that WICKED BE REVEALED, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

You need to compare the TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY verse with daniel 12:1

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Standing up means to stand up OUT OF THE WAY. until michael releases satan as per revelations 12:7-9 (therefor standing out of the way) , you wont see the antichrist. however the mystery of iniquity (satan) is already working (thru his spirit/ words.also he was loose on the earth until matthew 4).

Also the AntiChrist doesnt appear until 3.5 years (halfway) Into the tribulation (the dragon only has the power to speak 42 months as per revelations 13). Anti= instead of in the greek. The INSTEAD OF CHRIST...

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

SATAN = ANTICHRIST. he will be here in person.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The man who appears to be the anti-christ will come from the Middle East. He will make peace for 3 1/2 years with the Israelis. He has the mark of Cain upon his forehead, and the covenant he has made with Satan is murder. He has inherited the title of "Master Mahan." This man will kill millions from his acts of authority. This means that this man has great authority to order destruction upon Zion and all who support her. This destruction will be toward Israel and her Zionist supporters such as the United States and Great Britain. This man shall ally himself with secret combinations - other murders. However, the mother and her child shall prevail as the Lion and Eagle devour this presense once and for all. Then shall come a new ruler, One who rules with great power and authority. One who was, who is and forever will be - the Savior Jesus Christ

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hallo all,..

this is my 1st time in, a big Big BIG hallo to you all.wow....
anyway...

i have just hopped off the plane from 'PARIHAKA 2006' the 1st indigionous peace festive on the planet. this discussion was asked on many levels as of ........"what is also the Anti-Christ"
he has many other names as well..
- Great White Brother,
- Great True Brother,
- Blue and Green Eyed Boy
-ect,ect...

the name that you are all biting on is arab in origin which is flawed, they fight too much, they have never ever stopped fighting, it shows up in their style of your understanding, i know the glow.

i am just passing through, though i feel sorry for the anti-crist as he is going to throw the western civilization backward, 3rdworld forward, and you poor buggers between them with them. he at the end of the day is a leaders forsight or if you will the cental vision of every 'reliable prophet 'of the dawn of the next age.

soooo,

give him a break or give him a high five.

i think when he steps forward you are going to think he is pretty cool, for what he is going to do. as i and others do, be normal and learn as this form of 'connection' may never be around again,... ever.
...king#...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If you know so much about the "AntiChrist" it shouldn't be too hard stopping him should it? Get rid of him so we can all live in peace

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I bet that he will have the face of an American People, Think Prez Ellections are comming up soon, an they are expecting a Man to take the reins an Fix the problems left over from the Bush Admin, all they would have to do is prove to be trusted after making some good moves an then just do whatever he wanted. An where else for the Anti-Christ to be born, but the Fires of Mordor anyways!

Aka Middle America

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I Believe www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Could this be the person whom he bible says recovers from a fatal head wound and then becomes the anti-Christ? Imagine that he recovers fully with his massive head injuries. He comes out and declares that he has all the answers. I would imagine that coming out of his coma and being shown to be miraculously healed. Given the fact that he was a popular person in Israel and people follow his advice. The link above tells us how this person came to power and that he has skills to be the one who would and could bring about the temple being rebuilt.
that this man is a part of the final times.

If not the anti - Christ , but maybe the false prophit. Still see ( In my mind) him having a part in all of it.

<<   2 >>

join