It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i like it is there any way you can make it look really cool..like add a glow or something?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't have any animation software installed yet on this new system yet, so for the time being it would have to be no. If you want to take the image and ask another artist to do so, it would be fine.

JAK, Umbrax, semperfortis or Mechanic 32 should beable to go the final leg on this one. Contact one of them via u2u.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
All of these Avatars are Available!

Free free to ask permission for any of these avatars. I do ask that you post a request first, just so we don't have more than one member with the same avatar. If it has not been claimed, it will be 100% yours. If you have a personal request and would like me to make one for you, feel free to ask.

Deny Limit is alittle signature I add to all of my avatars if your curious, just so people will recognize it is something I created. Other ATS artists have their own signature as well.

Do you need help uploading your avatar?

So you see an avatar you want, but your not sure of where to go next. No problem we have the answer to that as well. Below are two links that will go into great detail with images of how to upload your avatar. With a few click of a buttons, you will be supporting a great avatar.

Updated Avatar Instructions

Still Need Help?

If you still need help, Please send me a u2u and ask any question you need answered. Happy to help!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Another avatar to add to the list.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just a nudge to see if any members are interested in the existing avatars on this page. Or if they have any personal requests.

Here is some more information from above incase it has been skipped over.

Do you need help uploading your avatar?

So you see an avatar you want, but your not sure of where to go next. No problem we have the answer to that as well. Below are two links that will go into great detail with images of how to upload your avatar. With a few click of a buttons, you will be supporting a great avatar.

Updated Avatar Instructions

Still Need Help?

If you still need help, Please send me a u2u and ask any question you need answered. Happy to help!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hi chissler, the avtars keep getting better all the time! has anyone taken the 'are you doing all you can' one? I would be interested in using that one if its not gone already!

Have you ever though of doing any command and conquer style avtars? I know there are a lot of armchair generals on ATS (including myself!) that would appreciate a c&c stylee avtar.

Also my mate would love to have a wolverine avtar!

Keep up the good work mate!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepCoverUK
hi chissler, the avtars keep getting better all the time! has anyone taken the 'are you doing all you can' one? I would be interested in using that one if its not gone already!

Thank you for your kind comments. Actually No, that one is still available. So feel free to claim it.

Have you ever though of doing any command and conquer style avtars? I know there are a lot of armchair generals on ATS (including myself!) that would appreciate a c&c stylee avtar.

I've been busting my brain lately to come up with a new batch. I'm in abit of a creative bock at the moment, but I will take a run at that for sure. Stay tuned for some avatars fitting that theme.

Keep up the good work mate!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sweet! Nice one mate!

How about some for the various 'fanboys' out there? I think you could make some tasty windows, mac and linux ones, or maybe some to go with the new consoles, 360, ps3 and wii?

I always have lots of ideas, but unfortunately no talent to go with thiem!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I appreciate your input and the ideas. In the next few days I'm going to try to upload a fresh batch.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Cool Avs Dude, Do we have to request for the AV or just take, let me know dude, ta

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would appreciate if you requested the avatar before claiming it. Only to prevent more than one member having the same avatar.

What one did you have in mind?

Right click on the image and go to Properties. Copy the URL.

Then type:

[ats]LINK HERE[/ats]

I will beable to let you know immediately if this avatar is still available.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

That one if not is cool, Any chance could you do me one with Picture of the film Omen on it? or a Raven?

Those avs are cool.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You can claim that one for sure.

As for the ideas you just brought up, I will see what I can do for you. When I come up with something on that theme I will contact you via u2u and hold onto the avatars until you let me know if you wish to claim them.

If you do, they are yours. If not I will open them up to the general public to claim.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cool thanks dude.

If you could do them two AVS for me and let me know oks.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yeah man, check back for updates on those avatars.

When I do upload them I will be sure to contact you.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Great looking avatar`s chissler,has anyone claimed..........

Ive been on ATS a few years and i`m begining to feel naked.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Consider it yours.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join