It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lets give this a shot:

Tebbo

This is what I whipped up so far, let me know your honest opinion. If you want something adjusted, do not hesistate. I made you guys wait long enough, you need to get exactly what you want.

mindlessinsanity

Same goes for you, If you have anything you would like adjusted please say so.

Honestly I am a huge fan of those two avatars, first ones I made in awhile and I think you guys had some great ideas.

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
its about time i changed mine....care to make me a cool occult symbol and personalize it...and make it cool like add fire or something ice fire that would be cool....ty

Hey Confed!

I am not familiar with the Occult symbol, but Tebbo had requested one awhile ago as well and you can see what I came up with. Do you think you could post a symbol to what you have in mind? Is it the same symbol? I don't think it would be fair to create avatars for different members with the same image. So for now I will hold off until I get alittle more information.

Below are a list of avatars that are available. One or two may of been already claimed to please ask permission before claiming an avatar. If it has not already been claimed, it is yours for the taking. If you notice an avatar that you have claimed below, please inform me so I can remove it. I am alittle out of date with everything that has gone on lately.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by chissler]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
sdp333

Again, Thank you for your patience. Let me know what you think!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I am wide open to requests so if anyone has anything they would like me to attempt, please do shout them out.

If I have missed an old request, remind me! I have browsed some previous threads and I am fairly confident I have not missed out on anyone.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This avatar is available to anyone who wishes to claim it.

The white around the image is to blend with the background color, if you wish to have a different background color let me know. I will adjust the color to create the blend, so give me a heads up when you claim it. It is no problem at all, I saved the image at different stages so I can easily adjust.

ed: forgot to upload the image

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Prison Break Avatars

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
it looks great, man.

Can you run it through a filter so it can look spraypainted a bit?

I don't really want to be picky about it, but if you could, it'd make the already awesome SUPER AWESOME.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The logo or brick wall?

What sort of painting would you like splashed? Color? Throw out some ideas that are running through on this one so maybe I can get an idea of what it is your thinking of.

Happy to help you get exactly what you want, so feel free to be picky.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was thinking the logo.

The primary colors in-game is a shade of orange, so i'm thinking orange and black would be great.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok what I have done here is taken the black and orange from the logo I found, and used them here. I attempted to give the orange A a spray paint effect, if you would rather me tighten the edges I can do it or if you prefer this spray paint effect. Your the boss.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Excellent-

I have a suggestion, though.

The reddish area encirciling the logo, at the very end, can you also make that orange?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindlessinsanity
Excellent-

I have a suggestion, though.

The reddish area encirciling the logo, at the very end, can you also make that orange?

Great suggestion.

Give me a few minutes and I'll wrap it up for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Okay, thanks, man.

How do i set up an avatar, once it's finished?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Updated Avatar Instructions

Between these two links you should be alright. If not please ask any questions.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by chissler]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've got the directions set up, thanks for the help, Chissler.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lets try this again,

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I could not ask for anything more awesome.
Thank you, Chissler. You have made me a very happy man.
I can now burn away into oblivion like others before me.
But unlike them, i'll have a kickass avatar. In their faces.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When you get some more points, you should change your background color to black. With the center of the logo being black it would create a really cool effect.

Although that would require you to change your text color as well, as it is in the ATS T&C that your text be visible. Just a thought for the future. Avatar looks great!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Alot of the existing avatars shown above are still available for use. If any members are interested in claiming one of them as their own, simply make a post in this thread stating which avatar you wish to claim.

If the avatar is still available, consider it yours.

Please ask first though, so we don't have more than one member with the same avatar.

Can't find what your looking for?

No problem! Simply throw some details out in a post to let me know what it is you are looking for and I will try to create a personal avatar.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
any occult symbols would work... or any celtic symbols...dont really care

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Confed, what of this one?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join