It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 1 US Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www.barefootsworld.net...

The Original 13th Amendment, and the real reason why the War of 1812 was fought, and why the congressional library was burned.

America was never liberated from the Crown.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Folks, if your into this GT stuff, check this movie out.
Best movie I have seen this far in this Genre.

Very informative, good dialog and artistic.

Who killed John O´Neill ?

www.wkjo.com...

Its free.

Just watch it,
Scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

linuxfueled said:
The push to have everyone in the USA on some sort of pill.

Gotta agree with linuxfueled. The pill-popping conspiracy was floated onto American's heads like the softest blanket. One day they turned around to find drug-commercials on TV. Hair loss, erection troubles, flaking skin, --you name it, we've got a pill for it. Just place all your medical records online (HIPAA is a lie, and will actually DECREASE patient privacy) and ask for a scrip from your doctor first, then we'll give you the pill.

The banking act and ArchAngels' points about the war of 1812 are less sinister conspiracies than the drug conspiracy because those events were essentially done in the open (through politics) and Americans could have stopped them.

Frankly, I have yet to see Americans actually control anything about America when it really matters. Ending the Vietnam War is the only thing I can think of, and maybe the Civil Rights movement. Anyway, the drug conspiracy is aimed directly at American children. It gets people to accept that their health is tied to BigPharma. It's the most insidious evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
The 1969 World Series.

I have to go with the 1993 world series instead. That so called Homerun Joe Carter hit to win it was really foul. The Zionist Toronto community was behind it since they had over 500 million dollars riding on a Toronto win.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Jekkyl Island/Federal Reserve Demon is probably the tops only because it spawned its demon children (JFK, 911, etc) afterwards and still runs the world on a corrupt fiat currency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join