It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 1 US Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What do you think is the number one all time US involved conspiracy. Is it the JFK shooting, the UFO cover ups, or G W getting elected two terms ha ha, or is it something else .

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was a pretty good one.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was a pretty good one.

thats why i think your a genious in a way; twitchy lol

but...
i would consider the UFO cover-up the biggest; since it would require the most sophistication and manpower to actually conceal it to even a small degree *that is, if its all true-which im fairly certain it is*

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thats easy IMHO

The UFO cover-up because it would have by far the biggest implications for all of mankind of any conspiracy. The discovery of a advanced alien race would be one of , if not the most important discover in Human history.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I will have to agree with twitchy on this on aswell.

Although i will say mainstream wise i think its JFK, i have seen atleast 5 threads about JFK here in the past 2 weeks.

[edit on 053131p://upThursday by wang]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I wait for some more turmoil in mid-east , a couple of terrorstrikes, marshall law and a third permanent term for the administration... then with all the cards..I would say..9/11.
The whole story is just to convenient.
We got PNAC to start with, we got Petrodollar stuff, we got religous stuff and a desire to keep Hegomony in the world. It all fits in, in my head anyway.

It was all out in the open to see but we could not grasp it.. yes..
That might be the future generations jugdement.

But still, I think the cabal that brought us the war on terror is connected to
the UFO cover up, the federal reserve coup, media etc etc.

If I´m right, these guys got huge amounts of power and possibiltys and dont give a sh*t about the lifes you and me. And if you think this is about the best for US, think again.. Corporations and oligarks don´t care about nations or people.

Honestly, I feel if I don´t watch what I write..I might end up dead in a new millenium concentration camp. No justice & no mercy... Just like the Nazis did it. Sometimes I wish I did not start digging for information and just stayed ignorant.

Ohh, man I need a brake from this.

PEACE

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Marbry v Madison 1803 where the Supreme court shreded the constitution and the radification of the 17th amendment calling for the free election of senators.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaftDebunk

Ah that sounds like that "Grand Conspiracy theory" atleast I think thats what its called. A theory that all the smaller ones are infact connected into a single massive conspiracy.

I guess that if true would be the number 1 since it would involve pretty much all of them.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by DaftDebunk

Ah that sounds like that "Grand Conspiracy theory" atleast I think thats what its called. A theory that all the smaller ones are infact connected into a single massive conspiracy.

I guess that if true would be the number 1 since it would involve pretty much all of them.

well im on the wagon then; the "Grand Conspiracy Theory" is the Number one theory

such an concise way to put things; Shadow and Daft;

excellant

[edit on 26-1-2006 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Grand CT by far. It is like a Kracken or octopus, it has its tentacles wrapped around humanity and is controlled by a single brain [or collective think tank(s?)] that is intent on dominating.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sometimes I tend to think that all these theories are made in an attempt to easily understand a very complex reality. These are the moments when I feel I dont wanna understand.

But still, It is not that hard to fool people...If you got aparatus to do so.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by DaftDebunk]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My choice would be the advance knowledge that Churchill had about the attack on Pearl Harbour and allowing the attack to happen to draw the US into World War II.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The push to have everyone in the USA on some sort of pill. The latest syndrome that a pill will cure is RLS (restless leg syndrome). When the first add came on the radio I really thought it was some sort of joke. Maybe those of us that spend time typing behind a PC can get a pill for RFS(restless finger syndrome) !!!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The biggest conspiracy of all time would be in my opinion a group of people purposely hiding critical information confirming Christian concepts and implementing an agenda which intends to drive people away from God into some occultist creed instead. Now that would be amazing. This whole NWO conspiracy theory (ie: NWO messiah as the antichrist, nwo world goverment as biblical Babylon, etc.) is really interesting to me because there is (at least to my knowledge) some degree of truth to it. Aliens would be another amazing conspiracy (especially if they were David-ickesque non-physical entities).

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by linuxfueled
The latest syndrome that a pill will cure is RLS (restless leg syndrome).

I know! Drink some water people!

My vote for #1 conspiracy is 9/11.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The 1969 World Series.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Since this is all hypothetical.
ATS and other boards and blogs like this. Keeps everyone busy worrying over speculation and outright deceptions instead of paying attention to factual information from credible sources. Kind of the old shell game. While everyone’s attention is on the shell your pockets are being cleaned. Does anyone here know for a fact that everything on this board is not being monitored? Anyone know for a fact that this board was not set up by a government agency to screen for people dangerous to their plans. What better form of control than to keep us busy arguing and bickering and spending all our free time searching for conspiracy articles on less than credible news sources instead of paying attention. The news sources are even at war and are clearly willing to lie and spin and give misinformation for a larger share of the advertising dollar. Kind of like throwing the guard dog a big ole t-bone to distract while the house is being robbed. Think about it. How do we know what’s going on in these secret parts of the board that most of us are not allowed to view??? Must cost a lot to keep this up and running. Maybe right now while your reading this your computer is being stripped of information? I could be an NSA operative. You don't know. I'm not though I promise you
But then again, maybe I am?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Collect enough points and go to the secret part of the board. That's not "secret" in my book.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That Liberal value systems will "fix" the country.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nakash -
I was trying to get us all to take a moment and laugh at ourselves. My post was purely satirical. I've read about a lot of horrors tonight, both real and imagined. Sometimes its good to take a moment and have a good laugh at ourselves. I'd rather be laughing and having fun 10 seconds before the world ends. Being serious all the time is unhealthy. It will eat a persons insides out.

<<   2 >>

join