It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran plans a nuclear weapons test by March 22, 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What? That’s right; Debkafile is reporting that Iran will be able to test nuclear weapons in the first part of this year. It seems that these last couple of years of negotiations was a wonderful delay for Iran to hone its nuclear tech…

Debkafile

…Western and Israeli intelligence have known for more than six months that Iran’s nuclear program has reached the capability of being able to carry out a nuclear explosion, albeit underground. It would probably be staged in a desert or mountain region and activated by a distant control center. Tehran would aim at confronting the Americans, Europeans and Israelis with an irreversible situation.

At the same time, an explosion of this sort would indicate that Iran is not yet able to produce a nuclear bomb that can be delivered by airplane or a warhead adapted to a missile. The stage Iran has reached is comparable to Pakistan’s when it conducted its first nuclear tests in the nineties and North Korea’s in 2001. All the same, an Iranian underground nuclear blast, which will most probably be attempted on March 22, would turn around the strategic position of all the parties concerned and the Middle East as whole…

Things are moving fast now. Iran has dismissed every offer and negotiation regarding its nuclear program. Other nations have offered to do the enriching for them and side step the controversial process (Russia most recently) only to be denied by Iran.

Why would Iran be opposed to that if it only seeks energy from its nuclear program? It means they have alternate plans for that enriched uranium.

I expect the world will see that test by March…

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Iran Is Judged 10 Years From Nuclear Bomb

A major U.S. intelligence review has projected that Iran is about a decade away from manufacturing the key ingredient for a nuclear weapon, roughly doubling the previous estimate of five years, according to government sources with firsthand knowledge of the new analysis.

But I am sure that DEBKA has Fresh Information about that.

Iran 'years from nuclear bomb'

Iran has alarmed the international community by removing the seals at its nuclear fuel research sites - but experts say it is several years away from being capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

MAYBE by March 22nd Iran gets a Working Nuclear Reactor for Civilan Purposes - altho I really Doubt that.

But the TIMING is Perfect - for March 2006 is the Month that Iran starts selling Oil in PetroEuros.

Ofcourse that has got Nothing to do with the Title of this Thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
...and let's not forget that Irans oil Bourse is due to start trading in currencies other than the Petrodollar at around the end of March 06. Now I'm sure that has nothing to with this report, which is obviously aimed at kicking off hostilities before that time

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
oops, this post has been done already, I was too slow.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods do what you will...

top topics

join