It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have characteristics that also wolves have.what do you thing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vampwolf
3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times this day.

Do you know what a podcast is? Can you make one? That'd be great.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
1. a like to be alone most of time.
2. when i get angry, i can break down everything in my way.
3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times this day.

I did the same thing yesterday after getting the electric bill and drinking a twelve pack

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I hadn't really thought about this since my high school Anne Rice kick, but some interesting points have been raised. I would propose that I, too, am a werewolf:

1. I love to eat meat and could live on a carnivore's diet happily
  2. Since puberty, I've been growing hair in places where there was no hair, and my dad doesn't have hair.
  3. When I sleep at night, I often wake up in the morning with no memory of what I was doing through the night.
  4. I just asked a coworker if I'm a werewolf and he said yes. He's smart, so I believe him.
  5. In some situations, I prefer hand to hand martial arts over kenjitsu, or the use of a sword, much like werewolves who use their claws and mouths
  6. I, too, "bark" at times, typically when my nose is running. At these times I also have a heightened awareness of stimuli on my skin and feel a burning rage within my body, though the anger element isn't typically present.
  7. On the rare occasion I drink myself stupid, the next morning I have heightened hearing, where even a pin dropping can be excruciatingly loud, increasing my headache.
  8. Vampires just piss me off
  9. I had a dream of a vampire Pomeranian the other night
  10. One time, at band camp, I got angry with a guy and knocked him over. Nothing could get in my way that I couldn't knock down...Specifically the guy.
  11. I'm an American, but I've never been to Paris
  12. I have this currently controllable urge to dress up in women's clothing and wait for someone to come to a cabin in the woods to devour them
  13. Every time a piece of iron or steel is thrown over my head, invariably I'm in human form right away

Well, there it is. I'm a werewolf. Bummer.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
junglejake, do you find that you have the uncontrollable urge to chase after moving cars, bicycles, motorcycles etc? do you also have a hard time NOT chasing after thrown balls and sticks?

if so, you are probably a werewolf.

if not, you are more like the lesser known, and not quite as evil, weregerbil

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Come to think of it, it seems like every time I drive to work, I keep chasing the car in front of me. For that matter, when people throw a ball or stick to me and I miss catching it, invariably I retrieve it.

At least I'm not a weregerbil, though. Those things are nasty, and they smell something fierce!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I'm an American, but I've never been to Paris

But have you been to London?

Vampires just piss me off

Well, that's too bad...

EDIT: Said on an off-ATS medium...

junglejake: She still looks hot

[edit on 1/24/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How did the super-hot babe-a-licious French news anchor find her way into this thread? Not that I mind, just asking.

If I were a single werewolf, I'd tear her up!

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr LoveIf I were a single werewolf, I'd tear her up!

Dr. Love are you becoming emo-werewolf?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
LOL

yall are a trip

i think every single one of you made me laugh quite loudly
excellant senses of humor ' all of ya!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Werewolf? Seriously, getting hair in strange places that you did not have it before isn't lycanthropy...it's called puberty.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
How did the super-hot babe-a-licious French news anchor find her way into this thread? Not that I mind, just asking.

I let Keen know earlier that I had used that doctored pic from the repillian thread in a Titor thread. I was amused that I was able to claim, once again, that I was dating her...I suspect that's where EvilMelissa® came from. Goooood times!

Back on topic, I also noticed I have hair on the backs of my fingers. I know the typical sign is hair on the palms, but it could spread!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Back on topic, I also noticed I have hair on the backs of my fingers. I know the typical sign is hair on the palms, but it could spread!

At this point in your transformation, you would not be allowed on any of the furniture, if you were at my house, and you'd be well-acquainted with the rolled-up newspaper.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvaurynphamir

At this point in your transformation, you would not be allowed on any of the furniture, if you were at my house, and you'd be well-acquainted with the rolled-up newspaper.

rolled up playboy would be more likely

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hmm, if you start growing fur, tell us will you?
Are you sure your not just slightly exagerating a bit?

Sorry to burst your bubble, you just seem ticked off or something. Nothing signifies your becoming a werewolf.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Figured I give my two cents on the movie Underworld 2.
Seemed an appropriate thread.

I give this movie an 8 out of 10.
It had a great story and the graphics
were amazing, I think you all need to
see this.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yes, yes I can understand how you feel. When was the last time you had a CAT scan?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think I might be a were cat, I'm solitary much of the time and spend inordinate amounts of time sleeping or eating, prefer to have my bodily waste put away out of sight, like going out at night, hell the only thing I can't do is lick my own genitals (but I'm working on it.)

I think badgers are cool too BTW.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Vampwolf, you seem more "fascinated/obsessed" with wolves rather than being able to "transform" into them. There is a major difference between the two, because a werewolf is someone who strictly transforms into wolves!! No transformation = No werewolf.

Take this convenient metaphor for example, somebody can be obsessed with the show "star trek" and even dress like them, collect the merchandise, go to conventions, and be an all around "trekkie". But this does not mean that they zip around the galaxy fighting aliens and space-traveling, they just like the show, kinda like how you love wolves.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
and by the way, I'd prefer to be a werefalcon. being able to fly and tear people's eyes out is awesome!! plus they have incredible vision, hearing, and the pergerine (check spelling) falcon can travel at 200 mph. that beats being all hairy and chasing people around naked.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
that beats being all hairy and chasing people around naked.

...Yep. I'm definitely a werewolf.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join