It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I need adopting...preferably by a 21 year old hot blooded female of voluptous but athletic build (Race Unimportant) in order for me to further my Oedipus complex.....lol

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have adopted greeon.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
someone adopt me please im all alone

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I would like to be adopted. I've never put myself up for adoption before, so this is a totally new experience. I read a few previous posts in this thread, and have successfully muddled them all into one mishmosh. My spelling and grammer are pretty decent, but my new keyboard causes me to make way too many typos, and I sometimes don't check for them before posting.

Sarcastic is good, as long as you don't cause me to bleed toooo much. I can be quite a wise aleck myself, but never mean or ugly.

I've got a sneaking suspician that things are not always as reasonable and calm here as they seem, so a guide may be a really good thiing for me.

u2u me, since I don't use any of the instant messenger stuff. Then I will supply my email, put I won't post it on a public board -- I get enough spam already.

Maybe I ought to contact that sarcastic person...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I too am a newbie and would be much obliged by the direction of a senior ATS member. Grassy ass

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
can someone please adopt me???

i bite

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well we all have to start somewhere, so might as well be here, yep im a newbie to this site, have been reading this forum for about a month now.

At last i found a place to call home,excellent forum and long may it contiune, so many different theories on who doing what to whom, and who's running this little blue planet, sure as hell is the people we elect for the job, lol .

so anyone willing to adpot me, u2u me and i will be a good newbie and go to bed when i told and behave in public lol

keep up the good work one & all

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello, my name's Tricky, and I'm a newbie (crowd responds "Hi Tricky")

Would like to be adopted...I'm potty trained (if that helps)

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Im new, alone and scared! Someone help!

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Wask]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
We are new menbers to your site and already love what we see!!! could use any help that anyone wanted to offer!!! Looking forward to posting and meeting some really cool ppl!!!!
and

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi! awwww look at you all, lost and alone and no offers for adoption.
I will be willing to take on a couple of you. If you hit the send u2u bit at the bottom of my post and let me know who you are, then I will try to help you all I can with any questions that you may have about the site, and help you find your way around a bit.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fish
I need adopting...preferably by a 21 year old hot blooded female of voluptous but athletic build (Race Unimportant) in order for me to further my Oedipus complex.....lol

How could that happen? If the female is 21 years of age, that would make you, at the oldest 7. I think you better go back to Greek theatre to figure out what the Oedipus complex really is.

BTW, I am always open to helping new members along the way. U2u's, best way to communicate, next to carrier pidgeon.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have already adopted one person I'm reaching out for a few more so if you want to be adopted u2u me always happy to help.

[edit on 10/8/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Im putting myself for adoption now, bye mom and dad.

b29

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i would like to be adopted

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well i am thinkin about taking on some more sla....newbies

U2U me if you like and i might thinking about taking under the wing on the Infamous infinite

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Can anyone adopt anyone?
Why adopt someone?

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've been roaming this board aimlessly for weeks. I'm hungry, cold, and alone. I need to be adopted: I'm potty trained (for the most part), I'm allergic to codiene and love lemonade and hammocks, preferably together. Someone who flips out and is totally sweet ALL THE TIME a plus. Just need someone, a ninja preferably, but anyone will do.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Any one need Adopting U2U ME I will Help were I can

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i have been a member for about 2 weeks and im still confused!! id greatly appriciate being adopted x x x x

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join