It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Im lost here i can't even get up an avatar, keep getting messages about check image size and cannot gather Http: imformation. I am useless when it comes to the working of computers and my computer is only a 40gb 256 ram whatever that means. Anyone please help

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wanna adopt me?
I just came across A.T.S. today, and I have to say this is an excellent site.

Religous Views: In between Athiest and agnostic, I do not believe that a god exists, yet I to completely rule out such a topic is ignorance, since seemingly impossible things have proven possible overtime.

Government Views: Anti Democrat & Anti Republican, Anti imperialist. Humanatarian/Progressive.

Hobbies: Reading about history, Psychology, and reading various articles from Howard Zinn, Alex Jones, Guy Harrision, and other non mainstream ideologists.

Email or Aim.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by Sir Ruthless]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I need an adoptive member...

I tried to introduce myself as suggested in my welcome aboard u2u. Was told, after typing and editing to get it just right, that I am not authorized to post on that thread, what ever thread I was on!!!

Am a member of numerous military forums, so I am used to them all being different... please, someone, adopt this poor old lost sailor-man.

Parhelia Out!

PS: Need help finding a good source for avatars that will work at ATS...

[edit on 18-7-2004 by Parhelia]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'll adopt someone. but i'm picky. so my requirements for my adoptive newbie are as follows:

1) MUST BE FEMALE- I do not work well with other men for some reason, so if you want to get along, you should be a woman. or a really gay male(jk).

2) MUST SPELL CORRECTLY AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR- I hate- HATE- when people try to convey a thought in their post and it takes 20 minutes to decypher because of their poor spelling, or lack of proper grammar.

3) MUST ENJOY SARCASM- I am terribly sarcastic, so if that bothers you, stay away

so anyone that meets these requirements, U2U me, or I'm available on AIM at the screen name blue92284.

and don't take everything in this post serious- i'll really adopt anyone that needs help

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I'll adopt someone. but i'm picky. so my requirements for my adoptive newbie are as follows:

1) MUST BE FEMALE- I do not work well with other men for some reason, so if you want to get along, you should be a woman. or a really gay male(jk).

2) MUST SPELL CORRECTLY AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR- I hate- HATE- when people try to convey a thought in their post and it takes 20 minutes to decypher because of their poor spelling, or lack of proper grammar.

3) MUST ENJOY SARCASM- I am terribly sarcastic, so if that bothers you, stay away

so anyone that meets these requirements, U2U me, or I'm available on AIM at the screen name blue92284.

and don't take everything in this post serious- i'll really adopt anyone that needs help

lmfao

Welcome to the school of Bobbo

i have adopted in the past, elevatedone was the first, the other two went missing

[edit on 19-7-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am Parhelia. A parhelia is an atmospheric event that causes the sun to have a false sun on either side that is called a sun-dog, or a mock-sun.

Now that the sicence lesson is over, I am a retired Navy officer. I did a 22-year career and retired on Halloween, 1980.

Since retiring, I have worked in the Defence Contracting industry, as an Art Director for a manufacturing company and a printing company, and in the Real Estate industry!!! I completely retired in 1996!!!

I have been married to the same woman for the last 43-years, and have loved every minute of it. We have two wonderful adult-children, and two of the best grand-children in the world.

My interests are hunting, fishing, gardening and copper sculpture.

I champion the protection of our Constitution to keep it as pure as possible to the original framing. I, most recently, have rallied around to keep our elected idiots from amending it to protect us from the evils of gay/lesbian merriages. Given time, they will attempt something equally as redicues, and I will once again become more than vocal...

And, I still need someone to adopt me so they can show me some of the nuances of ATS.... Please!

Lastly, I strive to be grammatically correct, but I am only human, and expec to be allowed to be such... I sometimes SPELL FUNNY, and DANGLE a PARTICIPIAL from time-to-time, but that does not make me a lesser Citizen!!!!

Parhelia Out!!!

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Parhelia]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You can either adopt me or I will adopt you, but I will only adopt you if you are in really desprate need because I know just the basics. Also, I will only be adopted by people that know everything that goes on at ATS. Contact me ONLY by U2U or AIM.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by MooMix3]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
MooMix3... u2u inbound.

Parhelia Out!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm an old fogey but have been looking at ATS for a couple of years. Ex-Royal Navy weapons officer- now run my own business. Like reading some of the crazy ideas here. The John Titor hoax(?) was excellent......
There is a lot of incorrect info posted on this site however.....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
yo, i'm a newbie, aznd i need adopted!! feel free to u2u me anyone! this is such a cool site, but i'm soo lost!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Please help me, i am alone and scared.Please help me.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ok anyone who wants me to adopt them u2u me im happy to help out se7en

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I need an ATS mentor to show me the ways. If you wouldn't mind adopting me u2u me. And show me the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I kinda stumbled onto this site and was intrigued with it, so I decided to become a member. I would really appreciate it if someone would adopt me and show me the ropes.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hey,

I have adopted Raquel (p.s i sent you a u2u explaining some stuff)

rynaldo

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Im new here (obviously) I wish to b adopted so i can b shown the ropes and the ways here at ATS. I have been reading posts and finally took the time to sign up. I am completely open minded to any suggestions, statements, or opinions that can and/or will be made as long as they are not racist, sexist etc... Thank you for your time and i hope to adopted soon!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well as you can see I've adopted Miss Pickle!

my first adoptee

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi, I am a complete newbie and I would love to be adopted...I am potty trained and know a lot of tricks!

If you are interested you can contact me at [email protected]
thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Anyone want to take in me, weirdo newb bent on conquering the world?!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeon
Anyone want to take in me, weirdo newb bent on conquering the world?!

I'll adopt you. If no one else has that is

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join