It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decisive proof Iran financed terror attack in Tel Aviv

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Today the haaretz news posted an article quoting the Isreali Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz saying Isreal had decisive proof Iran financed Fridays suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, and Syria gave the instructions to do it.

In addition, the proof was turned over to the United States, the European Union and Egypt.

Mofaz said that the defense establishment has "decisive proof that the attack in Tel Aviv was a direct result of the Axis of Terror that operates between Iran and Syria. Iran supplied the money, and [Islamic] Jihad's headquarters in Damascus directed the organization's operatives in Nablus, giving operational orders and instructions."

I dont see any more info about this, but it would be interesting to know what the decisive proof is. Anybody have additional details?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
this is shocking news

sarcasem off

this is hilerious just as Iran is being thraetend by sanctions by Europe and USA israel try and blame a attack on them

also love the way they used the term axis of evil

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
this is shocking news

sarcasem off

this is hilerious just as Iran is being thraetend by sanctions by Europe and USA israel try and blame a attack on them
also love the way they used the term axis of evil

Apparently the muslims of the world dont think that killing innocent Jews is wrong, I doubt mohammed would stoop so low as to condone such vain attempts at expressing disaproval.

This is indeed a matter of concern and I am sure that Iran would face an ever harder time at the negotiating table in light of this evidence, if the evidence were to hold true.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I read "deceptive" proof at first glance.

Don´t US finance Israels terror against palestinians?
I mean, there got to be a lot of reciets to prove that.

Hey..sorry.. forgot, thats not terror..that counter terrorism.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
what a bunch of crap..

Iran Financed the attack
A suicide bombing cost about $200

Syria planned it
The planing is a Palestinian escapes from his bantustan jail and goes to rich-white tel-aviv and blows himself up..where is the "planning"

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jajabinks
what a bunch of crap..

Iran Financed the attack
A suicide bombing cost about $200

Syria planned it
The planing is a Palestinian escapes from his bantustan jail and goes to rich-white tel-aviv and blows himself up..where is the "planning"

right on the spot man, right on the spot

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Things are not looking to good for Iran at the moment... Israel always claims its a victim of arab racism, but it rarely mentions how half there synagogues preach that arabs are sub human and need to be wiped out...

Its not possible for anyone to prove any country had control over that attack, and its not like it would of cost lots, or required much planning, other then getting the arab into Tel-aviv.

I cant believe the world has not seen already the American way is lying and cheating, America was built on lies and cheating, it seems its all the Americans know. The attack was probably another false flag operation carried out by Israel with full support and direction by the US.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by HiddenReality]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaftDebunk
I read "deceptive" proof at first glance.

Don´t US finance Israels terror against palestinians?
I mean, there got to be a lot of reciets to prove that.

Hey..sorry.. forgot, thats not terror..that counter terrorism.

Proof? When was the last time Israel targeted a Civilian packed school bus? A cafe? or A mosque?

Using quick rebuttal phrases requires proof which you lack.

Fact is that Arabs and Islamofacists TARGET civilians while Israel targets militants. It is the Arabs and Islamofacists cowardice that forces them to hide among civilians and use their neighbors as human shields. In such a reality it is obvious that civilians will be caught in the crossfire.

jajabinks:

Your ignorance is appalling - Your reference to a "Bantustan" and a "rich-white tel-aviv" did it for me. For your information the last attack was in southern Tel-Aviv in a poor area of mostly foreign workers from Nigeria. It is in the old central bus station equivilant in status to Harlem in NY.

The planning is: Preparing an explosive charge, transporting it from Nabalus to Tel-aviv (not an easy task), preparing a volunteer idiot (Homicide bomber), transporting him to Tel-aviv and providing him with the intelligence necessary to get to his point of attack. There is probably alot more than that.

For your info your precious Palestinians, in their last terror attack in Netanya use a mentally retarded teen for a suicide attack - that is their level. Of course you will say that Israel brought them to that level which is a separate arguement which I can rebut as well.

[edit on 22/1/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
Proof? When was the last time Israel targeted a Civilian packed school bus? A cafe? or A mosque?

How about apartment buildings?

electronicintifada.net...

In an attempt to prevent the demolition of the three buildings, at approximately 23:50 on Saturday, 25 October 2003, PCHR submitted a petition to the Israeli High Court. As they have numerous times in the past, the Israeli prosecution claimed that the three buildings were to be demolished on grounds of security necessities.

At approximately 02:00 on Sunday, 26 October 2003, the Israeli High Court rejected PCHR's petition, permitting the demolition of the three buildings and at approximately 02:20, Israeli occupying forces demolished the three buildings. PCHR is concerned that the rejection of the petition against illegal Israeli military actions is simply the latest in an ongoing policy of blanket acceptance of "security" as a justification for unlawful measures taken by the Israeli military. This pattern serves to raise concerns regarding the independence of the Israeli High Court.

Earlier in the evening on Saturday 25 October 2003, Israeli occupying forces fired approximately 15 tank shells at the three buildings. Israeli military vehicles then moved from “Netzarim” settlement, south of Gaza City, into al-Zahra town, taking control of the area. Israeli soldiers planted explosives inside a Palestinian police station and destroyed it. Soon after, Israeli soldiers ordered residents of the area to vacate their houses and go to the nearby Nusseirat refugee camp. Once the evacuation of the area was complete, Israeli soldiers planted explosives inside the three buildings and destroyed them.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Fact is that Arabs and Islamofacists TARGET civilians while Israel targets militants. It is the Arabs and Islamofacists cowardice that forces them to hide among civilians and use their neighbors as human shields. In such a reality it is obvious that civilians will be caught in the crossfire.

Your ignorance is appalling - JudahMaccabbi]

You get WOTS award for a well written response. Whats almost never mentioned is the injured people in those suicide bombings...the people that lose an eye, had their fingers blown off or their leg blown apart. The ones that carry their scars for the rest of their lives.

Why should we care about Isreal?

What happens to Isreal is what radical Islam has planned for all of Western civilization....Isreal is the perpetual Canary-in-the-coal-mine for all of us.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

How about apartment buildings?

electronicintifada.net...

Once the evacuation of the area was complete, Israeli soldiers planted explosives inside the three buildings and destroyed them.

Hi negativenihil,

I think you basically answer your own question? The main difference is, and it is quite plain to see, that the Israeli forces ensured that the area was completely evacuated prior to the explosives being discharged.

This cannot be construed as being equivalent to the terrorism as mentioned by Judah. Judah's post clearly mentions attacks on civilians going about their everyday life.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I found more information about the "decisive proof".

Iran Allocates Over $100 Million for Hizbullah, Islamic Jihad
The extent of Iranian support for Lebanese and Palestinian Authority-based terrorist organizations was revealed by Defense Minister Sha'ul Mofaz Saturday night, in a lecture he delivered at the annual Herzliya Conference. Mofaz noted that on Friday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad held talks in Damascus with representatives of Hizbullah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine during a visit he paid to Syrian dictator Bashar Al-Assad.

Mofaz said that Iran supports public relations efforts for the Hizbullah, supplies the organization with weapons and funds its activities with about $100 million per year. Part of that sum also makes its way to terrorists in the Palestinian Authority, Mofaz said.

In addition, Iran separately funded the PA-based Islamic Jihad with $10 million in 2005. This figure, the defense minister noted, is twice the Iranian budget allocation for it in 2004. Most recently, Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing on Thursday in south Tel Aviv, in which 30 people were injured, and for a rocket it claimed was fired at Ashkelon on Saturday.

Does anybody have more information about the "proof" Iran is supporting terror attacks on Isreal?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Apparently the muslims of the world dont think that killing innocent Jews is wrong, I doubt mohammed would stoop so low as to condone such vain attempts at expressing disaproval.

This is indeed a matter of concern and I am sure that Iran would face an ever harder time at the negotiating table in light of this evidence, if the evidence were to hold true.

please feel free where i said its ok for killing inacent jews?
and why do you think muslims of the world think its right or is it ok to sum up a intire by the actions of a few?

so please read my reply again and think twice to what i ment because its very clear

edit:
JudahMaccabbi havent you read the news reports on the bbc news site and so on?
Israel has killed hundreds of kids (even when they are sitting in their schools they arent safe from stray israeli bullets)

[edit on 22-1-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
OK, and what does any of this have to do with the topic?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hmm... the report says that Israel shared this “proof” with the US, European Countries and Egypt, I find then the recent statement by French president Jacques Chirac warning that conventional and non conventional retaliatory attacks would follow any State-Sponsored terrorist attack upon France highly suspicious. Now it seems to me that this “proof” clearly had an effect on France.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The statement from France was powerful, and out of the blue. I wonder if anyone else can find any other possible indications of reactions to the "decisive proof" that was given to the United States, the European Union and Egypt?

For example, does anyone know if it is standard, & common practice for a couple of VERY large banks to terminate a relationship with an entire country?

UBS says cutting ties with all Iran customers
Swiss bank UBS is cutting ties with all of its clients in Iran because the business is unattractive, a spokesman said today.

But Iran's Foreign Ministry on Sunday flatly denied that any currency had been transferred to shield funds from possible UN sanctions, contradicting previous statements from central bank Governor Ebrahim Sheibani.

Credit Suisse, Switzerland's second-biggest bank, also indicated on Sunday that it was considering terminating relationships with Iran.

Iranian clients hold 1.4 billion Swiss francs ($1.6 billion) in assets in Swiss banks, according to central bank data. Most of that money is with the country's two biggest banks, UBS and Credit Suisse.

Thats weird. Cutting a billion and a half out of your business? Anyway, I'm still looking for hard information related to the "decisive proof". That should prove interesting.

[edit on 1/22/06 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well I can't say it surprises me much, elements of the Iranian state have been backing Hezbollah for ages. This particular attack does nothing but convince me more that Ahmadinejad is trying to provoke the US or Israel to attack Iran, to bolster domestic political support for the Mullah's flagging regime. It worked in the 80's, apparently, spectacularly so with the shootdown of Iran Air Flight 655.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The spin master at work again!

The Iranians may have done it, but its ultimately the US's fault, right? Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If Israel said the "Iran did it" the US say is "True they did it" so then Iran most be guilty and is not reason to find the true.

Remember people US and Israel are working very hard to build the next reason to attack another sovereign country.

If US doesn't do it first, Israel will do it regardless.

So . . . "They did it"

No questions about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Bodrul, I believe we can all say that we wish there were enough Muslims who didn't think that violence, not against only the Jews but also the rest of us, isn't an authorized way to bring the world into submission. Doesn't seem to be enough evidence of this, though. Not considering the amount of violence we see.

Israel brings down a couple of emptied-out apartment complexes. What the article doesn't bring to the surface is WHY they were taken down.
When this article is brought to ATS, what is not brought forward is that the pizzarias and coffee shops DO have men, women and children in them. Lives are shredded, hearts are broken and families are destroyed. Only a strong faith in God keeps these people from becoming animalisitc and resolving the regional issue, once and for all.

Hidden Reality, I have seen many times where clear and undeniable examples of hatred and murder being taught in mosques, and children being taught to be racist pigs in PA schools, but I have never come across an example of such hatred being taught in synagogues. I have read silly things, such as it being alleged that a Jew is damned for eternity if he does not drink the blood of a non-Jew at least once a year (obvious racist fairy-tales, as Jews are forbidden to drink the blood, or eat the blood), but I have never had good evidence of such sermons. I do see plenty of evidence of extreme restraint, restraint that borders on the edge of sadistic martyrdom, but never any organized actions as displayed and taught by the opposite side. Could you help me out with some examples?

While we are on the topic of Iran and terror, might anyone else remember the ship-load of weapons sent to the "Palestinians" by Iran a few years ago? I said ship-load rather than shipment as a shipment could be a few boxes. This was a SHIP-LOAD!
Who would ever expect Iran could ever finance and logistically support violence against Israel?

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join