It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decisive proof Iran financed terror attack in Tel Aviv

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
If Israel said the "Iran did it" the US say is "True they did it" so then Iran most be guilty and is not reason to find the true.

Remember people US and Israel are working very hard to build the next reason to attack another sovereign country.

If US doesn't do it first, Israel will do it regardless.

So . . . "They did it"

No questions about it.

What does the US have to do with it? The only people who have acted on it is the Isrealis and the french.

Why is it that you people insist on blaming the US for all of this, when it is the world that is against Iran having nukes?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Drone, don't you follow the scenes behind the scenes? Where have you been?
The evil Zionists control the doltish Americans, making them do their evil bidding!

Never mind that if that were the case, the Star of David would be prominently displayed over a LOT of real estate instead of a tiny sliver of land, and this agenda would have been carried out a LOT quicker than it has. As a matter of fact, it would have been started at least, which it has not!

This is pretty much a non-issue, I think. That Iran and Syria have been major sponsors of terror, especially against Israel, has not been a secret but common knowledge for decades. I suspect that another attack will occur this year, and by next year the same connection will be found and people will have already forgotten this one and act as if someone is accusing Mother Teresa of having been a prostitute.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Isreal had decisive proof Iran financed Fridays suicide bombing in Tel Aviv, and Syria gave the instructions to do it.

Does that mean that Iran is conducting an Illegal War? Along with Syria?

This, if true, would mean that Israel can declare legal war upon israel and syria at any time. Indeed, they should declare war.

Daftdebunk
Don´t US finance Israels terror against palestinians?

Yeah, and?

jajabinks
The planing is a Palestinian escapes from his bantustan jail and goes to rich-white tel-aviv and blows himself up

www.haaretz.com...
Iran supplied the money, and [Islamic] Jihad's headquarters in Damascus directed the organization's operatives in Nablus, giving operational orders and instructions."

As far as him going to a 'white' town,

www.haaretz.com...
"He looked exactly like us," explained Aryeh Sharon, one of the owners of the restaurant. "He was about 30, bald, with a French beard.

negativ nihil
How about apartment buildings?

Again, these terror groups are putting bombs onto public buses. Those buildings were empty, and they were demolished, not attacked with suicide bombers.

Israel has killed hundreds of kids (even when they are sitting in their schools they arent safe from stray israeli bullets)

Again, the yehudis haven't been planting bombs onto public buses.

Lets think for a minute what things woudl be like if the yehudis were actually terrorists. They have nukes. They have an actual army. There wouldnt' be any sort of palestinain resistance if the yehudis were using their military to bomb cars, nuke cities, hit entire refugee camps with napalm, or shoot bombs into cafes and schools.

The yehudis have every right in the world to occupy the palestinians, and attack the people that they beleive are carrying out attacks on them.
If the palestinians don't like that, they could, oh, I dunno, go to war for their freedom. They don't seem to actually be interested in that. Rather, organizations within their population prey upon their own people as sheep, using them to aggitate for a war that they aren't interested in having, to gain political power at home. These terror groups are now competeing in political elections. They want voters and they want to control the context of the 'palestinian people'. They want to present themselves as the only ones doing anything to 'protect' them, when its their actions that make the occuptation legitimate in the first place. They're not interested in having a war, they want to win elections.

makeitso
For example, does anyone know if it is standard, & common practice for a couple of VERY large banks to terminate a relationship with an entire country?

if Iran is engaged in a secret war with another member of the UN, then there'd be economic repurcussions and assests, like those handled by and associated with Banks, would, could be frozen and used to pay war reparations.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

edit:
JudahMaccabbi havent you read the news reports on the bbc news site and so on?
Israel has killed hundreds of kids (even when they are sitting in their schools they arent safe from stray israeli bullets)

[edit on 22-1-2006 by bodrul]

NIcely said - There is a very big difference between a stray bullet that is shot during a fire fight with militants (an anemic, 'politically correct' term for terrorists) that hits a child and a bomb that is detonated among children by purpose by a shopping mall.
Incidentally, how many kids that were hit by stray bullets were actually shot by militants themselves trying to save their pathetic asses and later lay the blame on Israel? or the US forces?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well said JudahMaccabbi.

When was the last time anyone saw a terrorist struggling to save the life of his vicitims? Now, go look up pictures of Isreali and US forces doing just that EVERYDAY.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What many forget is that the destabilization of the middle east is not something that started with the Iraqi war.

This whole issue has been in the burner cooking for a long time perhaps 20 years or so.

The stew is ready and steaming and the time is near.

Who is to benefit, well Israel for sure and US, who else, safety for Israel and protection for US economy and control of oil markets.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We all heard Tony Blair saying he had a ''weapons of mass destruction dossier'' that prove Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

''Can we see this ''weapons of mass destruction dossier'', Mr. Blair?''

''Oh no....Never mind that. We'll have a discussion. Possibly in the future.''

I dont believe this Israeli official anymore than I believe Tony boy.

If they have the proof, why not show it to us?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The Iranians may have done it, but its ultimately the US's fault, right?

Precisely where did I say it was the US's fault?
I'm just saying we shouldn't let the Mullahs sucker us into giving them a political free ride...

TC

but I have never come across an example of such hatred being taught in synagogues

I guess you've never heard of Rabbi Meir Kahane, Kach, Kahane Chai, etc...

Could you help me out with some examples?

Baruch Goldstein?

Every Abrahamic religion seems to have it's fanatics, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam alike. That the original Arab inhabitants of what is now Israel, impoverished and desparate, seem to produce more of them ought not to surprise anyone. Did their leaders put them in this position by failing to accept partition in 1948? Probably. It doesn't change the fact that they're living in economically stagnant bantustans does it?

Even Sharon, in the end, realized the simple fact that Israel will never have peace as long as millions of Palestians live under Israeli military occupation. To those who condemn Israeli moves towards Palestinian political autonomy, what do you propose as an alternative? The mass exile of millions? Extermination camps perhaps?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Every Abrahamic religion seems to have it's fanatics, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam alike

While I agree with you, I think you are using that argument to make some kind of equivalency argument. That being said, there is no way you can prove that Jews and Christians have anywhere near the same amount of extremists. In my life time I've seen 1 Christian terrorist blow up something and 1 Jew terrorist kill some people. Even if you can come up with a few more it’s no where near the same level as Muslim extremists.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
No, Marg, did you just wake up at the beginning of the Iraqi War? The Middle East has been unstable for decades before. Why in the world do you think it is one place in the world people in the U.S. can actually find on a map?

Sometimes I wish I lived on your planet; it must be a lot less stressful. Here on the one I find myself on, it has been a pretty dangerous and bizarre place, and the Middle East was a volatile place way before the Evil Bush Administration took over!

As I pointed out, Marg, this isn;'t the first time Iran has been found with fingerprints on terror aide directed against Israel. Unless old age is really afflicting my grey matter, that was even before the Bush Administration.

By the way, what year was Shuttle Diplomacy coined into the American vocabulary? Quite a way back. Oh, yeah, when was TWA called, "Travelling With Arabs"? Seems a bit before the war, I think.

Please, let us stay with the facts involving this place we call Planet Bizarro and not of another place.

Humor keeps the screws somewhat tight. Of course, there is always that one screw that is missing. Oh, and that gasket I blew when I heard about the soldier who was killed in the disco bombing in Geramny back in the 80's. Who was at the bottom of that? Seems maybe they were also tied to a little incident that occured over Lockerbie, Scotland. Does anyone remember a gentleman named Klinghoffer or something like that, who took a cruise with his wife. Seems he didn't make it back home, if I recall. What year was that, and who tossed his lifeless body and his wheelchair overboard?

I'm tired and my supper is almost ready, I think I'll quit, now.

Anyone find a screw laying around, hold it for me, please. Also, if anyone has an extra gasket I can have....

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Seems maybe they were also tied to a little incident that occured over Lockerbie, Scotland.

Anyone find a screw laying around, hold it for me, please. Also, if anyone has an extra gasket I can have....

Hi guys,

TC thought this might be able to explain the Lockerbie incident for the younger generation, Iran, Syria and Lybia were all heavily implicated.

www.guardian.co.uk...

BTW I didn't find any screws just a couple of rather large bolts! ;-]*

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Sometimes I wish I lived on your planet; it must be a lot less stressful. Here on the one I find myself on, it has been a pretty dangerous and bizarre place, and the Middle East was a volatile place way before the Evil Bush Administration took over!

You got to understand that for many of these guys, history began when Bush took office. They had no interest in the world before he came to power, which is shown by their complete lack of historical knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join