It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you figure out who or what you were in your previous lives?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Does anyone know where or how a person can figure out about one's pervious lives?

This topic has always been intriguing to me and I never can find a serious site about it. I've also heard you have to go to some person and he/she'll put you in a trance and take you throughout your whole entire life on Earth and other places.

Thanks if anyone can help....

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
edited for contents

[edit on 21-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I am a past life regression hypnotist and I recommend this way has the best results, I have been to all of mine and found one was verified absolutely

Interesting, thanks for your response. How long does a session take??

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It depends on how well you trust your hypnotist and how deep you go into trance..45 minutes to a hour, usually.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
An hour isn't bad, hopefully it is packed with interesting finds. So there is no way to figure out any information by yourself?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
An hour isn't bad, hopefully it is packed with interesting finds. So there is no way to figure out any information by yourself?

I know of no way.. I am SIRIUSLY afraid of big dogs and we figured out that I was a detainee at Auschwitz and Dr. Mengele used beastialty and other horrors on me.Yes it is interesting and sometimes scary. I have had folks talk in a foreign language, etc.
I put ALL of the sessions on tape so the person can hear and emote as they wish.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've been talking to a friend who happens to be a pyschic for 10 years. She told Me I was Leonidas, King of the Spartans who lead his 300 Spartans plus the 7000 other Greeks to defend Thermopylae.

I've been obsessed with that battle, since I was 6 years old, & what she told Me, is the things that you choose in this life, have a direct correlation to your past lives. I've always thought in a "Battle Tactics" kind of mind frame. Everything to Me, is a type of battle tactics.

I've seen some of My other past lives too, I've posted them in the Past Lives threads.

I was a Gladiator in an arena of battle fighting against 6 fully grown tigers, then after slaying them all, I slit open the last ones belly & pulled out the mewling unborn tiger & killed it after he bit Me as a part of fulfilling some prophecy of slaying 7 tigers in battle.

I was a slave on a slave ship rowing, a dark bronzed man (I'm white in this current life) & I escaped from the ship, only to be shot with an arrow in the back to die from both drowning & an arrow in the lungs.

I was also a leader of a great number of men, either Greek or Roman & I was leading them to another battle when we got ambushed by a superior number of enemy. By the time the battle was over, I was the only man standing from either side, all the rest were slain by each other & by My sword, laying dead at My feet.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I was also a leader of a great number of men, either Greek or Roman & I was leading them to another battle when we got ambushed by a superior number of enemy. By the time the battle was over, I was the only man standing from either side, all the rest were slain & lieing dead at My feet.

Amazing, General Patton was a warrior in most of his lives, great man.
You could incorporate these times into a profession of secret service, non-wet mercernary or undercover.
IMO, knowing where you have been helps you in where you are in this life.
I was never any famous person, mostly monks or teachers.
It would be great to go through your lives on tape.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I must add this PS:
If you decide to go to a metaphysical hypnotist, ask about them from others.Go to a good one..
There must NEVER be any leading questions done by the hypnotist.
Must be a cold reading, IOW I can only ask where are you, what do you have on, what year is it, if you know.
If going to this life's birthday parties, etc, ask the child to tell you what is going and and they will answer in a child voice.

HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Howdy Folks,
This is my belief/opinion. I mean no disrespect to your belief/opinion.

Reincarnation was proposed by a superstious, ignorant primitive people to explain telepathic contact with the memory of departed spirits in hell.
People in heaven, whose body they have departed, share their memory with each other and God.

I believe I have, one body, one spirit, and one God for an eternity.

Blessed be
HonorSeed

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I must add this PS:
If you decide to go to a metaphysical hypnotist, ask about them from others.Go to a good one..
There must NEVER be any leading questions done by the hypnotist.
Must be a cold reading, IOW I can only ask where are you, what do you have on, what year is it, if you know.
If going to this life's birthday parties, etc, ask the child to tell you what is going and and they will answer in a child voice.

Siriuslyone- Thanks for all your posts, yours too Leonidas.
I'm in a state of anxiety (nothing bad; but still anxiously excited). I will be intil I go and see a hypnotist. I'm sure it'll be something boring too, but for some reason it wouldn't surprise me if I've only lived past 20 in all of my lives. This would be the first
thanks again.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Siriuslyone- Thanks for all your posts, yours too Leonidas.

Please let me know if you go and what happens.
If you were close to Atlanta, I would do it for you..
no charge as nobody who understands karma charges..

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Please let me know if you go and what happens.
If you were close to Atlanta, I would do it for you..
no charge as nobody who understand karma charges..

I appreciate that, although I'm next to Chicago. I'll let you know how and when it turns out....haha @ karma comment

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HS
Howdy Folks,
This is my belief/opinion. I mean no disrespect to your belief/opinion.

Reincarnation was proposed by a superstious, ignorant primitive people to explain telepathic contact with the memory of departed spirits in hell.
People in heaven, whose body they have departed, share their memory with each other and God.

I believe I have, one body, one spirit, and one God for an eternity.

Blessed be
HonorSeed

I've got a suggestion... could it be possible your spirit is reincarcerated because in your previous life you were either sent to a hell and did not achieve heaven, and all Reincarnation is is your spirit coming out of hell back to the human realm to start a new life and a new beginning. You are giving a second chance to make it to a heaven after death. Anyone care to reply on this?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I considered going to hypnotists etc but to be honest, I have more faith in my higher self. There are just too many cranks out there that have no clue what they're doing.

I have a way of meditating and guiding through voice stimulation to a sort of trance - where I have visted a few of my past lives. ALL of them, have related in some way or other to things that affect me in this life.

I can guarantee you it was real - I have never 'felt' so sure of anything before in my life. Amazing stuff. Also, very healing, to understand why we do the things we do.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
HALL OF AKASHIC RECORDS

The following transcript will take you on Edgar Cayce's Journey to the Hall of Akashic Records. As with the Past Life Regression material, this is for your personal use. Again, you may either read this procedure to a friend or loved one, or you may make a tape recording of it for repeated use. If you want to record it, use a 90-minute tape so you will not have to stop in mid-session to turn the cssette over (the material takes about 45 minutes). henrybolduc.com

I haven't actually tried this method as yet. All the visions that I have recieved of my past lives have come unexpectedly, usually during astral travel or dreams.
To date these have been little more than glimpses and I am trying to find a way to recieve more information on them.

mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**
Quote Reference.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
I considered going to hypnotists etc but to be honest, I have more faith in my higher self. There are just too many cranks out there that have no clue what they're doing.

I have a way of meditating and guiding through voice stimulation to a sort of trance - where I have visted a few of my past lives. ALL of them, have related in some way or other to things that affect me in this life.

I can guarantee you it was real - I have never 'felt' so sure of anything before in my life. Amazing stuff. Also, very healing, to understand why we do the things we do.

Thanks for the post, could you expand on that or u2u me? Sounds interesting and I'd love to try and get started on your method

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My opinion is that your thread title is flawed. I don't think our souls are ever reincarnated into a "what". If I could be reincarnated into a "what" then that means that I could be a lobster in the next life. Well, would you ever throw something with a soul into freakin' boiling water while it was still alive?

I believe our souls are always reincarnated into a being which is capable of speech, higher thinking and emotions. I also believe how you live this life directly affects your next life.

Did any of that make sense??

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
These are other valid ways, but for one thing.
Once I was at a party for my employees and one of the girls BEGGED me to hypnotize her, and I should have know better, in a crowd,anyway when we got to her 13th borthday in this life, she screamed like a tortured animal and started shaking..If she had been alone, she may have died or gone insane.Seems that was the day her dad started molesting her.
Another case, Barney Hill was a very big man and his hypnotist was a small. older man.When Barney got to the part of the abduction, he tried to jump out the window,,amazingly the little man saved him.
I am posting these just as a precaution.There NEEDS to be someone who can call you back.
PS:
We only come back as humans!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise

Originally posted by sanse_nz

Thanks for the post, could you expand on that or u2u me? Sounds interesting and I'd love to try and get started on your method

Sure no problem. I'll u2u you to figure out how I get the audio file to you.
Will track it down tonight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join