It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you figure out who or what you were in your previous lives?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm going to do this too but I dont know who to turn to. I'm affraid as I intend to find out the cause of some nightmares I have been having all my life. I also would love to go into my past life's. Can anyone give me some advice?

Edit* All my life almost every dream I had was lucid the others I would call regular dreams.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
My opinion is that your thread title is flawed. I don't think our souls are ever reincarnated into a "what". If I could be reincarnated into a "what" then that means that I could be a lobster in the next life. Well, would you ever throw something with a soul into freakin' boiling water while it was still alive?

I believe our souls are always reincarnated into a being which is capable of speech, higher thinking and emotions. I also believe how you live this life directly affects your next life.

Did any of that make sense??

Peace

So you're telling me in my next live I can't become a rhinoceros? This is saddening

And yes, you made complete sense to me

FYI, you do not need to be a lobster to be boiled to death

[edit on 1/24/2006 by Its_True_I_Promise]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have been told that I was a Celestial Being and the astrology observances really don't apply to me. I have some paranormal ability, but really don't master it. Why do the psychics say this. I was born on Jan 3rd, the date Edgar Cayce died.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by declair
I have been told that I was a Celestial Being and the astrology observances really don't apply to me. I have some paranormal ability, but really don't master it. Why do the psychics say this. I was born on Jan 3rd, the date Edgar Cayce died.

May I ask 'getting this information from where/whom

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
From a French pychic named Freda and a friend that is a tarot reader.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That is fascinating, I have no reason to doubt you are a celestial being, but being exempt from the forces/reasons of astrological effects are a new one to me.
The wheel of astrology is a type of soul age.
IOW, we must live in every sign at least once in our incarnations to 'feel' it's influences.
Did they say why you would be/are exempt from this?
Perhaps thay saw this would be your last life and you do not have to incarnate anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Could you expand or tell me exactly what that means siriuslyone? Sorry if I'm just not understanding a simple statement
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm convinced that the younger we are the better we remember the past life. Necesserily no hypnotism is needed.

When My brother was young, 4-5 years, he said to my mother often that he had been in a hospital connected to all these tubes and that he was a caprenter. At that point, there were absolutely no place where he had gotten that kind of meticuous information. And as it turned out he was excellent at school with caprentry.

Then when I was young I had these dreams of being in a funeral. In the funeral the casket was open and there lay an old woman dressed in blue. In my country we have no open caskets in funerals. I always had a feeling I was that woman.

Hypnotism may be a way to find things out. Like I know nothing else, however I believe that perhaps it is the last memories of the deceaced that transfer with us to the next life.. until we forget them.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Could you expand or tell me exactly what that means siriuslyone? Sorry if I'm just not understanding a simple statement
Thank you.

Let me explain it as simply as possible.I googled for this, but it must be too esoteric? for anyone/s time.
First, all the disciples were each an astrology sign, and I have this list and will hunt it down and repost.
The wheel is an age of a soul in that is you were born a pisces, which is the 12th sign and it is either your last incarnation or else you will have to start over as an aries.

This link shows the inherent ages/reasonings of each sign.
IOW, see aries as a baby and go on through to pisces which is a sign of re-birth and there are less pisces born than any sign. as it it either your last or redoing the wheel which makes it HARD.Each sign grows older, as for instance a leo is as a teenager.
I hope this makes sense, but if not find Linda Goodman's first book on astrology..

www2.bitstream.net...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

searching for the Blue Apples

Good for you, as once you find, you will be much more enabled to complete your mission.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Had to bump this back.

Why is it that people always think they were something cool in past lives? You were most likely NOT Cleopatra, a Greek Hero, a King, or anything else awesome. Most likely peoples past lives went like this:

I was a peasant and got the pocks and died at 6.

Then I was another peasant. I got trampled to death.

Then I was another peasant. I starved to death.

Then I got the black plague, spread it to my family and we all died.

Then I reincarnated to a peasant again and died from influenza.

ARG, why do people always think theyre awesome?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorOliver
Had to bump this back.

Why is it that people always think they were something cool in past lives? You were most likely NOT Cleopatra, a Greek Hero, a King, or anything else awesome. Most likely peoples past lives went like this:

I was a peasant and got the pocks and died at 6.

Then I was another peasant. I got trampled to death.

Then I was another peasant. I starved to death.

Then I got the black plague, spread it to my family and we all died.

Then I reincarnated to a peasant again and died from influenza.

ARG, why do people always think theyre awesome?

Maybe, since you don't care about what you were in your past lives you were simply that, nothing important. And the people that actually spend time and care who they were, were actually someone of importance. Think about that? You don't care, so no-one cares.
Someone who cares and wants to know, actually was someone important.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
just to mention... i know a guy, never played guitar before but liked heavy metal and one day picked one up
i been had been playing for like 2 years

2 months and this guys better than me, no lessons at all, doing all this complicated #

we both think its a past life thing as he doesnt practice that much either
freaky

top topics

<< 1   >>

join