It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth strange findings post your finds

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was doing some scouting for a summer expedition and came across this. It is not snow, but could be pixels, a cloud, ?........just thought I would point it out.

205 feet across
Poor resolution.

121°19'42.59"W, 46° 8'20.78"N

[edit on 30-3-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Strange Stuff
What is this circular blob in Arizona?
35 00'32.54 N
112 48'24.94 W

I cannot figure it out

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
that batman thing is sick

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand
Retouched cloud shadow

So, why would anyone need to white-out a shadow? I've seen overexposed areas toned-down, but this is the first time I've seen a dark area deliberately airbrushed lighter.

Anyone seen anything lke this?

I'm not sure what you're seeing in the cloud shadow photo. The dark area is the shadow of a cloud (you can see the leading edge of said cloud in the bottom right corner of the frame) with a fairly hefty sun angle (early morning or late afternoon, perhaps?). If you zoom in and look at the terrain / ground features, you'll see that all of the shadows are at a similar angle. You can see a similar effect from a low-flying aircraft.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is a place I saw this summer on the way out to a friends house. He has lived there for 5 years and said that you rarely see a vehicle in the driveway. He says the antennas move position however and that the house looks abandoned (Little upkeep). The setup was a little out of place, in my opinion, when I went by It.

45°53'39.34"N, 122°37'39.94"W

Just thought I would throw it up here as I thought it looked a bit strange from the ground and air....lots of antennas and out-buildings with heavy power conduits running to them.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I was just curious if anyone is familiar with ham setups and if this would be a normal setup for someone? The site in the previous post of mine looks like someone spent quite a few bucks for a home that appears to not be lived in.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Looks to be a Ham set-up indeed

Call Sign: N7MGM, Licensee ID: L00831702
Grant Date: 02/10/1999, Expiration Date: 02/10/2009
Registrant: , 36905 Ne 41st Ave, La Center, WA 98629

www.city-data.com...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by caterpillage]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Well whats going on with google earth.I think its being controled by the goverment.I have found many strange images that could be ancient sites in both south and central america.Its a good thing i copied thoses images as most of them cannot be seen now though google images.Many areas that were very clear before are now hidden with some green filter than hides the ground images.Its be done on perpose as thoses areas are squared off from the surrounding countyside.It happen after i sent my report about the ancient sites to nasa.Thank god i only sent a few images to nasa.They will not be getting any more images from me again,

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Well whats going on with google earth.I think its being controled by the goverment.I have found many strange images that could be ancient sites in both south and central america.Its a good thing i copied thoses images as most of them cannot be seen now though google images.Many areas that were very clear before are now hidden with some green filter than hides the ground images.Its be done on perpose as thoses areas are squared off from the surrounding countyside.It happen after i sent my report about the ancient sites to nasa.Thank god i only sent a few images to nasa.They will not be getting any more images from me again,

The same thing happened to a location within A51 that I found to be incredibly interesting. Shortly after displaying it for a few weeks in various online locations, Google Earth degraded the image quality to such an extent that details that were plainly visible before now look as if they're in deep shadow and the item of interest is now difficult to pick out from it's background.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Space ship over my ex-neighbor's house:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I was watching hoaglands 2012 movie last night and heard him talking about the torsion filed theory and his reference to a tetrahedran like force in the earth that is at 19. 5 degrees north and south of the equator. So, I starting searching along the parrallel and ran across this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f4f28a4ebed.jpg[/atsimg]
It is exatly at 19°49'59.59"N and 100°39'54.41"W It sits on top of a mountain 9,600 feet up and looks to be dug into the top. What is it? A radio observatory? A haarp installation? It has major electriciy lines running to it or from it, cant tell and there are other smaller installations around it that would appear to be related to its function. Anyone know. If anyone has already posted this plaes forgive the redundancy as I couldnt search any reference to its location.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
heres a larger view
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1bbf91d86c.jpg[/atsimg]It looks like it could be a nuclear facility but what is that at teh top?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Barkster]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im guessing I should have started a new thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Go to the following co-ordinates in Google Earth:

37°39'18.06"S, 61° 8'59.54"W

If I done it correctly then you should be looking a spherical object, it appears to have direction and to me it's almost pulsing/phasing in and out whilst moving.

As I said it could be nothing but it is interesting...I'd love to know what you guys make of it. Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I find this image interesting. The symbol is familier. 21 49,00.20"s
114 10.00,04"N.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by teslasurprise

That is the Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station, which is now owned by Boeing.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I know this thread is old, but I'm a new member and I needed to post my findings

On Google Earth, look what I found on mars:

Does anyone else see blurred out water? ( the coordinates are on the picture, so you can check for yourself)

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
just go to area 51 on google maps and go to the top of the base on the left there is a mountain but not all the way up past the landing strips and roads there is a big x on the ground with a bulding by it it looks like a gamma ray antenna inbedded in the ground with a generator by it...... there other antennas in the area, different kinds.....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've been away for a while. Nothing mysterious, just busy. Anyhow, look up Dugway proving grounds and in between the proving grounds and the ASF airfield you will see a very large bulls eye. Now a friend once theorized it was for strategic High Altitude bombing practice (which at one point I'd have bought into) Zoom in and there is a structure, a platform of sorts with a cylindrical framework.

Any ideas?? Feasible and not, I'm just curious.

Managed to get some coordinates from Google Maps: 40.198926, -113.177143

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Skidz]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm downloading the program right now, I'll be on the look for strange things.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join