It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China - children in war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
OK yes I understand what you are saying, and its true this probably is just an unsubstantiated rumour, but as a journalist it is my JOB to try to find out if there are any truths within these rumours and conspiracy theories. I apologise if I stamped my feet a little there lol!

As an example, tonight I will be talking to Bill Ryan about the alleged "Project Serpo" on my show, and trying to get as much info on that as possible for the listeners.

All the best

Ross

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
OK yes I understand what you are saying, and its true this probably is just an unsubstantiated rumour, but as a journalist it is my JOB to try to find out if there are any truths within these rumours and conspiracy theories. I apologise if I stamped my feet a little there lol!

Ross

OK, fair enough, sorry if I appeared rude. These boards are a place for "robust" discussion though, so don't take it personally.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks - appreciated

Ross

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The movie Lord of War has a good scene that shows a little of what is being discussed here. they are in Liberia W Africa and the president is showing off his child brigade or whatever he referrs to them as. Nicholas Cage's character says something like "they are just children" and the president says "A bullet fired by a 14 year old is just as effective as one fired by a 40 year old, often times more so!". The movie also shows how the children are given a mix of coc aine and gunpowder to make them feel invincible and not be concious of their actions. They brainwash the children into fighting from a very early age, and do things like give them a medallion and tell them it will make them bullet proof

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join