It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN V.S. FOX- which is worse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Paula Zann

She was worst journalist I have ever seen, highly unprofessional. I remember evening when she had as guest Dean of University, I’m not sure which one, but they were talking about war in Iraq. Instead as a professional journalist to ask him as many questions that time allows her, she put herself in debate with very clear intension to prove him wrong, translating his meaning different way and putting words in his mouth. That disturbed me so much I wouldn’t watch CNN anymore, and was thinking, “WHO THE H…, YOU THING YOU ARE”. I am more than glad she is gone.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
CNN - FOX is a great example of the two sides of the dialectic box. These are the two boundaries that are set up to contain your beliefs. Every thing you are supposed to believe lies between the two ‘extremes’ laid out there. Should you believe something without these boundaries, you are surely a pointy headed, tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nerd.

In reality though, what’s within these ‘boundaries’ is almost homogenous. The differences are mostly rhetorical, as the actions of the republicRATS clearly shows. When a nation continues down the same path for decades, while two supposedly opposed parties are alternately in control, it should be obvious to all what’s up.

What’s up is that both ‘parties’ are controlled by the same big money elite.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
CNN lost their ranking when they decided to charge customers to watch news videos from their news website. People were so pissed off that they switched to Fox.

The Fox News Anchors are like Rock Stars compared to CNN's anchors. To think that back in the early 90's CNN was the most watched news channel and now no one really cares anymore.

Btw, back then if you tried to contact CNN via email to complain about their decision to charge customers to watch news online you would get back a real nasty response from their staff telling you to go watch Fox for free, basically calling you a cheapskate.

Well here we are a few years later and who is the loser now?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
When Bush was in office I couldn't stand watching FOX. And now with Obama in office I can't stand watching CNN, to the point where I feel I would puke if I kept it on longer than a few minutes.

They're both brainwashing tools to make you feel as if we have a choice between the left/right sides of the same coin...all bs.

Get your news from The Onion

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
CNN. This guy annoys me worse than ANYONE. Both vocals and content:

If he and Coulter ever get together they could spawn the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The funny thing about CNN is that 'CNN America' and 'CNN international' often report the same news in totally different ways!

I guess they can't sell the same spin & BS to the global viewers!

But I do like the CNN visuals and graphics better than FOX's desperate attention grabbing ADHD graphics and Swosch/ta-ta sounds effects.

Watching Fox is like watching some wannabe cool teenager show on crack!

But both of them can be annoying, so I prefer to watch the BBC international news.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
wow what planet am i on? You guys seriously see CNN as right leaning?

Nearly all of their anchors are registered dems, I think some one posted the list here a while ago. Through the whole 2008 election every single one of them were starry eyed Obamatrons and still are.

I forget the womans name, but the one who has been and currently covers Obama........... You can see the lust in her eyes for him, every time she mentions his name her knees buckle.

And the "no bias no bull" thing is in fact bias and bull. Now I don't get FOX where I am, so I cannot compare it to CNN. But someone mentioned the FOX ticker and the constant logo etc. Well CNN does exactly the same thing.

And yes James Carvel? is quite possibly the most annoying person on TV

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
CNN. This guy annoys me worse than ANYONE. Both vocals and content:

If he and Coulter ever get together they could spawn the Antichrist.

Throw-in the nerd from CNN International : Richard Quest in that group and we would have some crazy entertaiment!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
CNN actually talks about more than JUST America so i think Fox is way worse. And for those people who think news channels are supposed to QUESTION the white house. OH BOYYYY you guys don't know anything. News channels are not supposed to have ANY opinions. At all. News channels just deliver what is there to deliver whether it be bias or not.

Once again. CNN lets the world make up their own mind. They show news broadcasts that are about more than one country.

Some ATS members HATE mainstream media. The simple fact is, without it, the world would be in anarchy and no one in the world would know about anything except what is in their little town. Mainstream media may be bias when it comes to some topics, but at least they talk about what is going on around the world.

An interesting point is that whenever FOX news is turned on, they are talking about terrorists. CNN on the other hand talks about more boring stuff such as men helping the less fortunate. You got to admit. This type of news in not so interesting.

All in all, it is your choice, watch the world (and get a little bored) by watching CNN or watch the USA and be even more bored by watching Fox News.

BTW...Anjali Rao for CNN international is quite the hot one!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by sharandhan]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The best example I can think of as to which is better is Glen Beck.

When Beck was at CNN I had never heard of the guy. Since he moved to FOX he is everywhere!

FOX News Rules!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I used to watch FoxNews religiously. Then I woke up and switched to CNN. I feel back to sleep and woke up again and now I can't stand CNN. I hope I don't fall asleep again! I like being awake
FoxNews and CNN are both full of so much propaganda is laughable. Fox definitely has better looking anchors.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nakash

I would go with MSNBC.... they don't even pretend to be non partisan anymore. It's like one big "progressive" commercial.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nakash

I think they both suck, all our news sucks, even most news from other countries sucks. It's difficult to find any good journalists left who defy the hard agenda.

Unfortunately we don't own our own airwaves, we don't own our own news, we have no more free press than China does.

In conclusion they are both worthless practically, but if I had to choose, I think it's pretty easy to say Fox News is worse, because they deliberately lie, alot. Alot more than CNN seems to. But CNN is still nearly just as bad and is just as biased, just in the other direction.

In the end we must rely on ourselves for news, because nobody in the press has a spine anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join