It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
im curious, the person who started this thread said he took it from another forum. how did that end?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
^^^ the other forum is still waiting for the last to post...

just kidding, I have no idea.

[edit on 8/7/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
iam the last post hahahahhahah

hahaha
hahaha

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
^^^ not the last post!

I am

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
LAST

# last(a): immediately past; "last Thursday"; "the last chapter we read"
# stopping point: the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
# coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining; "the last time I saw Paris"; "the last day of the month"; "had the last word"; "waited until the last minute"; "he raised his voice in a last supreme call"; "the last game of the season"; "down to his last nickel"
# the last or lowest in an ordering or series; "he was the last to leave"; "he finished an inglorious last"
# concluding: occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
# a person's dying act; the final thing a person can do; "he breathed his last"
# final: conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
# death: the time at which life ends; continuing until dead; "she stayed until his death"; "a struggle to the last"
# most unlikely or unsuitable; "the last person we would have suspected"; "the last man they would have chosen for the job"
# occurring at the time of death; "his last words"; "the last rites"
# a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
# a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
# final: not to be altered or undone; "the judge's decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
# end: the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie"
# persist for a specified period of time; "The bad weather lasted for three days"
# lowest in rank or importance; "last prize"; "in last place"
# more recently than any other time; "I saw him last in London"
# the item at the end; "last, I'll discuss family values"
# holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
# survive: continue to live; endure or last; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"; "how long can a person last without food and water?"
# highest in extent or degree; "to the last measure of human endurance"; "whether they were accomplices in the last degree or a lesser one was...to be determined individually"

# affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
# the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
# publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
# military post: military installation at which a body of troops is stationed; "this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby"; "there is an officer's club on the post"
# assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
# position: a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
# station: assign to a station
# an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position; "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them"
# display, as of records in sports games
# enter on a public list
# United States aviator who in 1933 made the first solo flight around the world (1899-1935)
# United States female author who wrote a book and a syndicated newspaper column on etiquette (1872-1960)
# transfer (entries) from one account book to another
# United States manufacturer of breakfast cereals and Postum (1854-1914)
# ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
# mail: any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered; "your mail is on the table"; "is there any post for me?"; "she was opening her post"
# stake: mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
# put up; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
# a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track); "a pair of posts marked the goal"; "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
# mail: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
# mail: the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; "the mail handles billions of items every day"; "he works for the United States mail service"; "in England they call mail `the post'"
# mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
# the delivery and collection of letters and packages; "it came by the first post"; "if you hurry you'll catch the post"

Iam the LAST POST

and i have the last longest defintion of the LAST POST

beat that and you beat me!

refs.

google

[edit on 7-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

what is a last post?

my definition:

source: Mechanic 32

[edit on 8/8/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
well i see you have many last posts hahah, but Iam still th eone LAST POST hahahaha

its all fun in games hehehe

LAST

# last(a): immediately past; "last Thursday"; "the last chapter we read"
# stopping point: the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
# coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining; "the last time I saw Paris"; "the last day of the month"; "had the last word"; "waited until the last minute"; "he raised his voice in a last supreme call"; "the last game of the season"; "down to his last nickel"
# the last or lowest in an ordering or series; "he was the last to leave"; "he finished an inglorious last"
# concluding: occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
# a person's dying act; the final thing a person can do; "he breathed his last"
# final: conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
# death: the time at which life ends; continuing until dead; "she stayed until his death"; "a struggle to the last"
# most unlikely or unsuitable; "the last person we would have suspected"; "the last man they would have chosen for the job"
# occurring at the time of death; "his last words"; "the last rites"
# a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
# a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
# final: not to be altered or undone; "the judge's decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
# end: the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie"
# persist for a specified period of time; "The bad weather lasted for three days"
# lowest in rank or importance; "last prize"; "in last place"
# more recently than any other time; "I saw him last in London"
# the item at the end; "last, I'll discuss family values"
# holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
# survive: continue to live; endure or last; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"; "how long can a person last without food and water?"
# highest in extent or degree; "to the last measure of human endurance"; "whether they were accomplices in the last degree or a lesser one was...to be determined individually"

# affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
# the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
# publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
# military post: military installation at which a body of troops is stationed; "this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby"; "there is an officer's club on the post"
# assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
# position: a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
# station: assign to a station
# an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position; "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them"
# display, as of records in sports games
# enter on a public list
# United States aviator who in 1933 made the first solo flight around the world (1899-1935)
# United States female author who wrote a book and a syndicated newspaper column on etiquette (1872-1960)
# transfer (entries) from one account book to another
# United States manufacturer of breakfast cereals and Postum (1854-1914)
# ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
# mail: any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered; "your mail is on the table"; "is there any post for me?"; "she was opening her post"
# stake: mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
# put up; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
# a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track); "a pair of posts marked the goal"; "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
# mail: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
# mail: the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; "the mail handles billions of items every day"; "he works for the United States mail service"; "in England they call mail `the post'"
# mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
# the delivery and collection of letters and packages; "it came by the first post"; "if you hurry you'll catch the post"

Iam the LAST POST

and i have the last longest defintion of the LAST POST

beat that and you beat me!

refs.

google

[edit on 7-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
hahahaha

that was awesome mech ahahaha
''ooops i did not stop

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
says to ragster:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
well

TOOOO BAD hahahhahaha

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragster

Now why do you want to shoot that poor, defenseless can of spam??

is good:

spam recipe from www.recipesource.com

btw I'm last again.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
yea we will see about that mech HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey you no what forget shoooottting it

ill just

Nuke it

O yes, fried

hahahaha

[edit on 8-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
LAST

The first post in this thread clearly states that "The last person to post in this thread wins"

"Person" is not defined in that post.

I use the term "person" to refer to myself and myself alone.

Therefore, I am the only "person" that can post on this thread and it therefore follows that I am "the last person to post in this thread".

Anyone that disagrees is indulging in a mere semantic argument.

Conclusion: I win.

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh yes Oh yes!! I Am the last to post!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hahaha. I'm the last to post. Muahahaha!

-tts

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not this time, Professor. Lightseeker is back on the scene, and on the job, holding off the tide of barbarians attempting to usurp my proper place on this thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thank you thank you, I don't deserve this. I'd like to thank all the little people who acted as my stairway up to this place. No seriously, I walked on the backs of midgets to get where I am today, and have no regrets, except for that time I came back from golfing. The midgets weren't too happy when I walked on them with my spiked golf shoes.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Source: New York Times
CORRECTION: "dacruz has won the last post...He really did!!..."

Comment from the winner:
thank you, thank you (blush)

[edit on 8-8-2006 by dacruz]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
and iam the last post so hahahahh hahaha

and finnaly

top topics