It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Sat. Images by me Pics are Below ppl Srry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
These are all on Google Earth and most people have seen them, but thanks for going to the effort anyway. I can't read the black writing on the photos, though.

The "Oasis" near Area 51 is most likely for the workers to rest and have a break.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That little park/oasis sort abothers me, I mean I ubderstand it was made in the 60's for the workers, but why would they sustain it, and the b-ball diamond even now?
I mean Area-51 does'nt seem like the place where you can go out and have a nice stroll through the park or play some sports, the modern one atleast.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ya sorry about the font... I'm kinda newb with computers and couldnt change it.... Well didnt know how 2. I tryed anyway.

Theres a UFO landing in St. Paul? I never heard of it before... Oh well. Where do you live because if your far away i wouldnt even bother...

I'm gona have to do some research on the UFO landing at St. Paul now!

I figured some people would have seen these, but not all. I see most of you have... Sorry if it is was a problem.

Most the stuff i wrote on the pics i wrote underneath the pics anyway.

I'm sure your aloud to have a pic of your car... oh well that pic is cool. I was just curious what it was. I thought it might have been something you didnt want ppl to see. lol.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by A R E A 5 1 N E W B]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeuceCyrenne
I see you're from Edmonton and was wondering if you have checked out the UFO landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta. I was thinking of making a trip, but wonder if it's even worth my time.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I have lived my entire life in Edmonton, and I had no idea that there is a UFO landing pad in St. Paul! Just think, that means I could be the one to make first contact when the aliens arrive...

Nice pictures, I enjoyed looking at them. I hadn't seen them before, but then, I've never taken the time to go through satellite images and find them, either. I, and likely several other members as well, appreciate your taking the time to arrange them all for this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
In response to the question of why recreational facilities would be maintained at Area 51:

Many workers go to the base on Monday and stay until Friday. Historically, contractors have provided substantial cash incentives to workers who were willing to stay for an extended period rather than commute on a daily basis.

Recreational facilities are necessary to relieve the boredom of spending all that time at such a remote location. Excellent food was another perk, but I have heard that the quality has declined in recent years.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thanks dragon. Do you still live in Edmonton? I live there 2 and i never heard of the St. Paul incident either. Most likely to see the aliens first youd have to live in St. Paul... lol.

Shadow, I was wondering if youd like to share where you get your information...?

[edit on 17-1-2006 by A R E A 5 1 N E W B]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The base is remote, they can't drive every personal back and forth, 9 to 5, every day. That, and there's housing in the base anyway, and you can see that housing from the satellite pictures.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by A R E A 5 1 N E W B
Thanks dragon. Do you still live in Edmonton? I live there 2 and i never heard of the St. Paul incident either. Most likely to see the aliens first youd have to live in St. Paul... lol.

I currently live in Leduc and came across the St. Paul UFO landing pad in this forum. I'm pretty sure it's nothing more than a tourist attraction, but the idea is pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, I'll be... there really is a UFO landing pad in St Paul. I looked it up and here's a few links about it. Too bad that St Paul is 200km from Edmonton; I don't have a car, so I can't get there.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.stpaulchamber.ca...
www.abheritage.ca...
www.bigthings.ca...

Not only is there a UFO pad, it bills itself as the world's first UFO landing pad. How cool is that...?

And yes Area51newb, I am still in Edmonton, I am attending the University of Alberta, and am in my last semester of electrical engineering.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey nice links. I thought when he said theres a UFO Landing i thought there was rumors that there actually was a UFO, not a tourist attraction... I'll have to check it out the next time i visit St. Paul if i can and if i remember.

Even I have a car and I'm 16. although its a clunker... 1986 Honda Prelude. Fast... but ugly. Even faster than the new G6 Sedan by 17 m/hr! Although it is governed so the G6 can probably go way faster than 118 M/hr. My lude prob cant get up to 135 now though...

BTW welcome to the forums DeuceCyrenne

[edit on 18-1-2006 by A R E A 5 1 N E W B]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
About the part where you were talking about those planes that fly the workers in and out, those were just fighter jets that weren't in a hangar. These are the JANET aircraft:

External Image

[edit on 7/10/2006 by TheRanchMan]

[edit on 7/10/2006 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Maybe theres an intergalatic baseball team, and area 51 is where they hold the super top secret world series at.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by A R E A 5 1 N E W B

Dude you need to go to the crater field on the other side of the hills next to area 51. Ther are a lot of wierd black smoke trails coming from the dead center of about 60% of the craters and hill craters. Weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join