It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity Wave Generator:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Rat file: 222

Contribution and exposing true because British Government done a lot to publish data of misleading this amassing device for the acceptance that this is just death end technology example of as useless vibrator?
So lets expose this true Antigravity Device which is present time being tested / further developed in the Area 51a, WPAFB and Langley Labs to function in advance Men made UFO as maneuvering thrusters….
Link will not lost…

Copy paste:

v3.espacenet.com...

Thanks all:
George

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting find zachystal but I think you should've posted this in the science and technology forum you'd probably get a better response.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
zachystal, very interesting find. I aagree you might get better reponses in the Science and Tech forum, or possibly the Aircraft one.

I was reading the patent, and was able to view one of the pics, but I'm not sure I understand how it would work. There is a weight which is spun around, but from what I could gather everytime the weight travels 180 degrees, the frame travels 180 degrees too, but in the opposite direction thus directing the energy to one side of the device?? Please let me know if my assumption is correct or not, and if not please explain how it works. Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I see no "anti-gravity" in the classical definition of creating device capable of nullifing gravity. I do see and invention that uses centriptal/centrifugal force which you can do with a spinning bicycle wheel but not at high enough speed to make your mass fly upward. Nifty but the power needed would be huge to get enough force to move a person and associated machinery upward....

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zachystal
Rat file: 222

Contribution and exposing true because British Government done a lot to publish data of misleading this amassing device for the acceptance that this is just death end technology example of as useless vibrator?
So lets expose this true Antigravity Device which is present time being tested / further developed in the Area 51a, WPAFB and Langley Labs to function in advance Men made UFO as maneuvering thrusters….
Link will not lost…

Copy paste:

v3.espacenet.com...

Thanks all:
George

This isnt a "thruster" or anything of the kind. If you look at what its doing, its basically trying to keep the weight constantly on one side but in a very compicated way. The net effect is not that different from the piston of a standard car engine where the peak acceleration of the weight (piston) is always in one direction. Last time I checked my car doesnt levitate.

But nonetheless an interesting patent.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by orca71]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
THIS IS GEORGE ZACHYSTAL INVENTOR 488 44 65
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUTS AS THIS SHOWS SOME INTEREST, HOW THE GENERAL POPULATION READS AND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT.
I SAY THIS: IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS DO AS FOLLOWING:
CONSTRUCT TWO RAILS
PLACE SMALL TRAIN LIKE CAR ON RAILS AND ROTATE UNBALANCE MASS ON TOP
THEN SUDDENLY STOP HALF SPINNING CYCLE WITH YOUR HAND AND SEE THE RESULTS.

NEWTON LAWS UNCOMPLETED TYPICAL OF NEWTON BEING JEWISH SCIENTIST AND THEIR THINKING PROCESSES
WORLD REVOLVES ROUND ABOUT SUBJECT PERCEPTION SO IS THE HOW THEY SEE THE LAWS OF NATURE IGNORING THE BIG PICTURE FULL CONCEPT

ACTION IS REACTION OK I SAY THIS:
ACTION OF MASS HAVING LINK TO THE PROJECTED OR ACCELERATED MASS ANY WAY EVEN LASER BEAM BUT IN THIS CASE ROTATION OF MASS UNLOCKS INERTIA FORCES AND CREATES SUCTION PULING ALL IS IN DIRECTION OF MASS NOT CREATING REACTION THIS MEANS DUAL OUT OF PHASE REALITY EMERGES FOR EACH REALITY LAWS OF NATURE ARE RELATED BUT EXPRESSED OPPOSITE WAY
USA PATENT 488 44 65 UTILISES THIS IDEA
IDEA OF THIS INVENTION CAME FROM EXPERIENCE MY FATHER HAD
AND HE MUST LEARNED THIS FROM INMATES AT THE TIME WHEN HE WAS IN THE CONCENTRATION LABOUR CAMP IN JAN 1945 STECHOVICE WHERE NEAR BY THEY MANUFACTURE SAUCER TECHNOLOGY FROM CRASH UFO 1936 MAKING PARTS IN UNUSED RAIL TUNNELS PIKOVICE, AT THE HRADISKO, CZECH REPUBLIC
ONLY OUTSIDERS SURVIVED
INSIDERS APPARENTLY AT THE END NEVER CAME OUT AND ARE STILL THERE IN OUT OF PHASE REALITY FIELD CALL THE OTHER SIDE.
THAT IS GERMANY UFOS CONCEPT.
DESPERATE ATTEMPT OF THE VARIETY PROPULSION CONCEPTS AND ITS TESTING MAINLY BUT ALL DEALING WITH INERTIA FORCES UTILIZATION OUT OF PHASE REALITY
PERHAPS HOPE OF ESCAPE TO OTHER WORLD?

I ASK THIS; WHO OR WHY THEY DONE THIS WITHDRAWING SCIENCE INFORMATION FROM SCHOOL BOOKS
IT SEEMS TO BE MORE OUR KIDS LEAR MORE STUPID THEY BECAME IN RESPECT OF THE BIG PICTURE HOW SCIENCE LAWS OPERATES
YOURS TRULY
GEORGE

join