It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi generator picture...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here's the info of the pictured studied by nasa.

www.cybershaman.xaper.com...

jra

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
those "rays" are defiantely a reflection off of those shiny tiles that the thing is sitting on. no doubt about in my mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The same photo, but now without the brightness...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I was highly skeptical at first when I first learned of these things. But I've been reading up on orgonomy and radionics and reading the accounts of people who've been building and/or using these devices. Almost all have had succes with them, especially with the hardware devices. I've used the software radionics program with success.

I'm not questioning the science behind this, just commenting that this picture is not as it claims to be.

In the picture, to the right of the object, you can see the light patterns. They are clearly the light reflecting off the tiles, you can see the lines of grout in the light reflection.

This picture is 'fake' in as much as the light rays are not any bizzare energy.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You're probably right thers Zzub. But it still looks weird that the "rays" still show when I take off the brightness. But now I think it's just a reflection too, because the cord also has a shadow in the background.

There is another photo of the software progam (from the same manufacturer) in working, as I have previously mentioned.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I will be more open when i see whats behind that object, or even if its a fully formed object...you could hollow it out and put a lightbulb in...some assorted plastic and water and create the same effect...hmm

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Here you can see the rest of them.

Thanks for the links, TheBandit, I've never researched this subject, so my knowledge is limited.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge this is the first observed energy effect of these devices. It can't be easy to measure it's actual effect in a measure of energy. Likely due to lack of high level research. Many have reported physical manifestations such as weather control effected.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join