It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Firefighters' Tape of the 1st hit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how the cameraman just happened to point his camera at the tower before the hit?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Alright I'm going to assume you are talking about the famous French brothers film featured in their documentary 9/11. As is said in the documentary, the crew he was filming with was out on a gas leak call when they heard a plane flying unusually low. I don't know how close you've ever been to a twin engine boeing when it's low and flying at 400 miles an hour, but it is damn loud. The camera man saw the plane in his vision (outside the camera lens) and pointed the camera at the plane, he capture the plane for about a second and a half before it hit Tower 2.

I suggest that everyone watches the documentary 9/11 and listens to the Manhatten Fire Department Dispatch Tapes (There are four available). They are both chilling. The documentary is available where videos are sold and the Manhattan Dispatch tapes are at The Memory Hole

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarghapanda
Anyone else notice how the cameraman just happened to point his camera at the tower before the hit?

So a french documentary cameraman who was tagging along with a fire department crew is now in on the 9/11 attacks?

WOW!

It was a multi-national effort wasn't it? And they were stupid enough to contract a french documentary crew to come and film it for them.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yep, right time, right place.

I just like the fact that right before the "plane" hits the North Tower, you can see the shadow from its fuselage casting a shadow on the building. However, the "767's" two long huge wings don't.

I guess it was a "Whatzit" after all!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I live near the flightpath for the runway to Honolulu International. Planes fly overhead all day every day from about 7am, until the sun goes down, and people STILL stop whatever they're doing and look up to watch them go over. Why is it so suspicious that he did that too? It's a normal, instinctive reaction. You hear a loud noise, and you automatically look at it to see if it's dangerous.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So where's theloud noise on the tape?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You can't hear the plane flying overhead? Everyone else seemed to, including the firefighters, and the several hundred people on the street. If you're in the middle of a city, having a 767 flying over your head at a couple of hundred feet isn't exactly the most common thing to hear. FAA regs requite a minimum of 500 feet over the top of the tallest building when flying directly over a city. A 767 at that altitude, and that speed is gonna make a heck of a noise when it goes overhead.

[edit on 1/13/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Seriously, I can;t hear anything on that tape that'd make me look up.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Then you are the only one. I've heard planes go over here with a lot LESS noise than was on that tape, and everyone within about 50 feet of me stopped and looked up to watch it go over. And it's COMMON to see several hundred, if not a thousand planes go over where I live every day, but people still stop walking, or come out from under the bus stop roof to watch them go overhead.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I agree, I live about a mile from a municipal airport with private jets flying in daily. Even when the daily commuter flight to New York comes in people stop and observe it until it's out of their view.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've seen the documentary and could hear the noise.

you can see the shadow from its fuselage casting a shadow on the building. However, the "767's" two long huge wings don't

angle of the sun maybe?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Seriously, I can;t hear anything on that tape that'd make me look up.

And you know why? Because it is a videotape. You are not at groundzero in New York 9/11/01. Even if you looked up you'd be staring at a ceiling, not an airplane.

Originally posted by Killtown
Yep, right time, right place.

I just like the fact that right before the "plane" hits the North Tower, you can see the shadow from its fuselage casting a shadow on the building. However, the "767's" two long huge wings don't.

I guess it was a "Whatzit" after all!

So what is your mathematical results of this anomoly? IS that what it is?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

The french film makers were hired to document the event. The took more footage of the peoples responses. They had a mission and stuck to it.

You can argue all you want but the insiders all agree that the film makers were there for more than just filming a documentary about a probie fireman.

Research elsewhere for the answers.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
The french film makers were hired to document the event. The took more footage of the peoples responses. They had a mission and stuck to it.

I'm not sure this really makes sense. On one hand, members of the truth movement talk about a very small, tight-knit cabal of evil people in positions of power organising a false flag operation, and on the other hand there's an enormous number of people involved, including French cameramen and lowly taxi drivers...

Why would the 'government' go all the way to France to find cameramen? Why not send down a couple of 'agents' of their own? The French didn't even support the resulting 'War on Terror'. How would they even advertise for that job?

WANTED: French-speaking cameramen to film a false flag operation, under the guise of making a doco about a fireman. This is going to be HUGE, but you won't be able to tell anyone, though...

I want to find the truth as much as anyone, and I'm prepared to admit that it might be closer to the government story than many 'truthers' would like to admit, but sometimes the extent of the conspiracy suggested by some 'truthers' makes us the target for much ridicule...

You can argue all you want but the insiders all agree that the film makers were there for more than just filming a documentary about a probie fireman.

What 'insiders' are you talking about? Insiders to the 'conspiracy'? Why would they agree on something like that, and then publicise their opinions if they were 'insiders'? That just doesn't make sense...

Rewey

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

I'm not sure this really makes sense. On one hand, members of the truth movement talk about a very small, tight-knit cabal of evil people in positions of power organising a false flag operation, and on the other hand there's an enormous number of people involved, including French cameramen and lowly taxi drivers...

Why would the 'government' go all the way to France to find cameramen? Why not send down a couple of 'agents' of their own? The French didn't even support the resulting 'War on Terror'. How would they even advertise for that job?

WANTED: French-speaking cameramen to film a false flag operation, under the guise of making a doco about a fireman. This is going to be HUGE, but you won't be able to tell anyone, though...

I want to find the truth as much as anyone, and I'm prepared to admit that it might be closer to the government story than many 'truthers' would like to admit, but sometimes the extent of the conspiracy suggested by some 'truthers' makes us the target for much ridicule...

What 'insiders' are you talking about? Insiders to the 'conspiracy'? Why would they agree on something like that, and then publicise their opinions if they were 'insiders'? That just doesn't make sense...

Rewey

This is the ignorance that has allowed conspiracies like 911 to go along unhindered.

You sum it all up with,

"WANTED: French-speaking cameramen to film a false flag operation, under the guise of making a doco about a fireman. This is going to be HUGE, but you won't be able to tell anyone, though..."

People have this idea that billions of people cannot be controled by thousands. It's an absolute fact, every single day, 7 billion people on this planet are guided by tens of thousands.

So to believe that a relatively small event, on the world scale, would require millions of people is both misleading and ignorant. All of 911 could have been conducted with as few as a couple hundred people.

People quickly shout, oh the AF was in on it? The police were in on it? On and on and on, NO they weren't! They didn't need to be! They simply carry out their given agenda, believing it to be the right agenda.

I've said it before, tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of people in the US alone are carrying out an agenda that is not their own, whether they are aware of it or not. Some may even falsely believe that the agenda is their own.

top topics

join