It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manchurian Candidate in Real Life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So, do you think that Ted Kennedy is part of the conpiracy; agaisnt Ted Kennedy??

Also, this is an example of the double stardard. Alito is not a racist or sexist. Being a member of CAP does not prove this. His record does not show this, did you even watch the Alito hearings??

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So, do you think that Ted Kennedy is part of the conpiracy; agaisnt Ted Kennedy??

In a sense, yes. Because he did what he was told to do by the people that truly run this country. He told the story he was told to tell. Otherwise, he would have been killed.

And regarding Alito...it doesn't matter if I watched the hearings or not. That doesn't change who the man is. The man is a scumbag! Again a racist and a sexist....if I watched the hearings, somehow that would change?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

In a sense, yes. Because he did what he was told to do by the people that truly run this country. He told the story he was told to tell. Otherwise, he would have been killed.

And regarding Alito...it doesn't matter if I watched the hearings or not. That doesn't change who the man is. The man is a scumbag! Again a racist and a sexist....if I watched the hearings, somehow that would change?

Please, read what you just wrote. :Lol:

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Please, read what you just wrote.

I do read what I write when I write it friend. Why don't you read it....

and read this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

he did what he was told to do by the people that truly run this country. He told the story he was told to tell. Otherwise, he would have been killed.

I guessing you have no evidence of this, because its false. I mean you just made that up!

And regarding Alito...it doesn't matter if I watched the hearings or not.

True, fact don't really matter do they. I mean why watch something, when you can just make it up in your head?

That doesn't change who the man is. The man is a scumbag!

So, he is a scum-bag why? You don't seem to know much about him, and refuse to watch him speak on T.V.

Again a racist and a sexist....if I watched the hearings, somehow that would change?

Why are you saying that do you have any evidence that he is either??

-- Boat

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Boatphone]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tnorwood
And now you want to claim that Ted Kennedy and Diane Fienstein are Manchurian Candidates? Do you even know what that means? Have you actually ever seen the movie?

Yes, the original and the remake. I don't know what makes you assume that I don't own a television or visit a movie theater sometimes. Really a silly assumption to make. I think that most people here know what I'm talking about. If not go watch the movie, it's really entertaining and interesting.

Originally posted by tnorwood
I've spent the last four days actually watching the hearings and let me tell you something: Mrs. Alito left crying while Senator Lindsey Graham, the Republican Senator from South Carolina was grilling him Our so-called "liberal media" claimed that it was the democratic senators who caused this.

Nice of you to leave out a few details such as the fact that Senator Graham's "grilling" was actually Sen. Graham making numerous apologies to Judge Alito. It was in the middle of him saying he was sorry for the way the Democrats were treating him that his wife lost it.

Now for those of you who don't wish to turn this in to a Democrat vs. Republican battle, those of you with an open mind, let me continue... (The rest of you visit the Politics forum and start a I hate the [Insert Party Name] thread )

DontTreadOnMe said
They often read their scripts as if it was the first time they had viewed the document.
I find the whole hearing system offensive, phony and useless...except to make the legislature look good

Exactly! That's my whole point. The whole thing was a dog and pony show. These Senators had 30 min to ask questions and what do they do? They talk for 25 min and them ask a couple of questions. What's the point of even having a question and answer session if you won't ask questions. Getting back to the original question, who is writing these little speeches that they were reading? I don't think that Sen. Kennedy wrote his. Why the argument between him and Sen. Feinstein on the exact wording of the questions and statements that Sen Kennedy was making? You would think that she being a Senator from California and he being a Senator from Mass. would each ask questions that pertained to the interest of their individual state. Perhaps there are other interest that are pulling the puppet strings on the Senators and telling them exactly what to say and do. I would like to know who exactly wrote these speeches.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here is an excerpt from the thread I just posted a link to:

First of all...Ted wasn't even in the car when it went off the bridge in Chappaquidick...I would think most of the people on here would be aware of this. The whole thing was set up by the NWO to keep him from becoming President...they thought assassinating a third Kennedy would be a little much, so they decided to set him up. The injuries Ted sustained were from a beating he took the same night by the CIA or whoever the NWO had carry out the job. He was told not to refute the story or else he would be killed as well as other members of his family.

Just like the Kennedy's were told not to pursue the truths behind the deaths of Jack and Bobby or at least not dispute the findings of the Warren Commission and the people that investigated Bobby's death (at least not to the public).

I guess I'm not the only one with a little knowledge of the truth behind Chappaquidick!!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why should I believe that made up garbage??

There is zero evidence any of that is true!!

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What are you saying that do you have any evidence that he is either??

I have already provided the evidence of both friend. Are you paying attention? And I did watch the hearings. What I said was, again if you were paying attention, was that what difference would it make if I did? The facts of who he is and what he believes in exist whether there were hearings or not!

Again friend, he is a racist and a sexist and no one like this belongs on the supreme court. Do you understand what the supreme court is? Do you?

The democrats beat the crap out of him and made his wife cry. Good for them!
Maybe she cried because she too knows what a horrible human being he is and hearing it from other people just made her lose it. Remember, being his wife, she has to sleep with a man that hates women! Do you think she finds that enjoyable? I think she cried because other people were voicing things she has known all along!

edit to add this link with info on the Chappaquidick conspiracy:
www.ratical.org...

"A rope attached to the stick which held the Oldsmobile throttle wide open"

Seems there was in evidence a piece of rope used to help drive the car off the bridge and there were also skid marks on the bridge that were consistent with the car being at a dead stop on the bridge and then suddenly accelerating and plunging the car into the water. Doesn't seem to be very consistent with a drunk Ted Kennedy driving off the bridge. Why the rope? Why the skid marks?

Enjoy.....do what you want with it!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I have already provided the evidence of both friend.

No, you did not.

Are you paying attention?

Yes.

Again friend, he is a racist and a sexist and no one like this belongs on the supreme court. Do you understand what the supreme court is? Do you?

He is not a racist or sexist. Please, try and provide any evidence of this. Yes, I do know what the supreme court is.

The democrats beat the crap out of him and made his wife cry. Good for them!

I find it shocking that you enjoy watching people suffer, and having women cry.

Maybe she cried because she too knows what a horrible human being he is

Well, why did she marry him if she thinks he is so bad. Maybe Ted Kennedy forced her to (at the behest of the CIA of course).

Remember, being his wife, she has to sleep with a man that hates women!

He does not hate women. Where are you getting that idea?

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Excitable, I'm going to have to lean towards your angle on this one. I'm still researching Alito and the more I find out, the more disturbing it is. Of course we have Boat bleeting his usual amount of pro-republican ilk for all of us to endure. (I'm neither republican NOR democrat) The thing I find most disturbing however is how much the 'religious right' is shoring this guys up. Oh boy, not another "moral" candidate. Also Boat, why are you not paying any real attention to the fact that was mentioned earlier about Dianne Feinstein interjecting Sen. Kennedy's speech? The fact that you conveniently gloss this over speaks volumes about you.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This thread is not about Chappaquidick or Ted's dog Splash. Please stick with the subject.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
Also Boat, why are you not paying any real attention to the fact that was mentioned earlier about Dianne Feinstein interjecting Sen. Kennedy's speech? The fact that you conveniently gloss this over speaks volumes about you.
[edit on 14-1-2006 by TxSecret]

Okay, I will freely state that the above happened. And yes I do find it odd. To me it shows the zeal at which Dianne Feinstein wanted to smear and attack Mr. Alito. Again, I did take note of it and found it to be peculiar.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Alito is the yes man Bush was hoping for. He's the "stone cold lock" on decisions the Neocons will require down the road. He's a whore who would put anything on a resume to get a job. He joined the racist group at Princeton not because he's a racist, he joined because he knew someone in the Meese justice department reviewing resumes was also a member. He sold out early, he'll sell out again. In regard to Mrs Baumgardners [wouldn't even take this whores name]weeping. I wonder if the ten year old girl who was strip searched cried any that day. Alito see's no problem with big bro flying off into a pedophillic manner.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Alito is the yes man Bush was hoping for.

Alito is not a yes man he is a respected judge with years, and years, of experince in the courts!

He's the "stone cold lock" on decisions the Neocons will require down the road.

Its true that Mr. Alito is conservitive, but President Bush promised, in his election , to appoint conservitive judges. What is wrong with this?

He's a whore who would put anything on a resume to get a job.

That is a lie. Mr. Alito is highly respected. Can you show any evidence of him being a "whore" to any person or an cause? No.

He joined the racist group at Princeton

CAP is not a racist group.

I wonder if the ten year old girl who was strip searched cried any that day.

Do you think that drug dealers should have a blank check to hide drugs on their childrens bodies?

Alito see's no problem with big bro flying off into a pedophillic manner.

What pedophillic manner??

Get your facts in order my friend.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is this as good as it gets?. Boat, wanting facts!....hehehehe!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Alito is not a yes man he is a respected judge with years, and years, of experince in the courts!

He has years of experience, but is not respected by anyone!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

He has years of experience, but is not respected by anyone!

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito received a unanimous well-qualified rating from the American Bar Association

Link.

I guess the Amercian Bar Association is "nobody",
, ha! Just keep ignoring the facts people, whatever makes you feel better.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito received a unanimous well-qualified rating from the American Bar Association

"Well qualified." What does that mean? In order to be a judge, you have to be a lawyer. So, if he's a lawyer, then he is well qualified. This statement means absolutely nothing.

Bush Picks Reputed 'Mob' Judge Samuel Alito
by SHERMAN SKOLNICK

The latest pick for the U.S. Supreme Court by George Bush is Judge Samuel A. Alito, Jr. According to those familiar with Alito --

1. Alito is tight with the Gotti Crime Family of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Arkansas, among other places. The Gottis, in turn, are interwoven with the financial and political affairs of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg ( G.O.P.) and U.S. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D., N.Y.)

2. Alito more than once ostensibly used his official power to corruptly and arbitrarily turn loose known crime family rings; when he was the U.S. Attorney in New Jersey handling organized crime cases and when he was a Federal Appeals Judge 3rd Circuit, handling cases from Pennsylvania and elsewhere in that Circuit. Hillary Rodham's family, originally from the Scranton, Pennsylvania area, has been tight with the Gotti Crime Family there, according to law enforcement authorities.

3. Alito is a key official in the U.S. of Propaganda-Due (P-2) and a branch called Gladio, consisting of key judges, legislators, executive branch officials, media big shots, academics, and secret political police, who are opposed to constituent assemblies and duly elected governance, in Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.

source: www.conspiracyplanet.com...

What a wonderful man!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's the highest rating possible!

The ABA rating -- the highest -- is the same that Alito received back in 1990

ABA ruling...

The stuff you posted from "conspiracy planet" is a bunch of grabage! I'm sure even you don't believe it. If all that is so true, why did none of it come up during the hearings!!

-- Boat

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join