It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Curiousity helps a certain cat develope the kind of ambition that enables his persisitance into the matter. Once a healthy dosage has been swallowed, curiousity will transformed a frame of reference to joyfully build from.

I've tasted the soup on a few occassions, I have just not order the bowl yet. What am I waiting for? nothing. It is a slow process for me that I have been recently gaining speed at.

Any tips welcome.

AAC

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Open your minds, minds, mind and know yourself into creation.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All the power in the world with "itty bitty" living space.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You know whats funny I happen to look at one of my rocks that I have in my possesion and it is the spitting image of the Asteroid I saw in the middle of SIRIUS.Its one of a petrified rock.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Pure awarness captures every detail leaving nothing behind but the imagination to bring into creation.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Pure awarness captures every detail leaving nothing behind but the imagination to bring into creation.

My PHYSICAL awareness is almost impeccable. Spiritual is catching up. Is this a natural process?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

My PHYSICAL awareness is almost impeccable. Spiritual is catching up. Is this a natural process?

Yes it is, just have to wait until that sun is forged.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Open your minds, minds, mind and know yourself into creation.

This thought pattern/process seems helpful.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"Small things are a reflection of BIGGER things to come".

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Also I would like to point out that are OLYMPICS are gods of saturn running its course through a program.Didn't those "rings" connected ring anything into someone when they were young.I KNOW they did me and I am not the only ONE. It is a "symbolic gesture" of running with the gods.And the colors represent different soul vibrations on the same level of attainment.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Also I would like to point out that are OLYMPICS are gods of saturn running its course through a program.Didn't those "rings" connected ring anything into someone when they were young.I KNOW they did me and I am not the only ONE. It is a "symbolic gesture" of running with the gods.And the colors represent different soul vibrations on the same level of attainment.

I always wondered how and why the Olympics seemingly transcends international conflict.

now are any of the olympic committee aware of this divinity, or as usually it is a clever design?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I always wondered how and why the Olympics seemingly transcends international conflict.

now are any of the olympic committee aware of this divinity, or as usually it is a clever design?

Answer:No it is past their design to bring into translation.Their thinking is only broadcasted into the living principles, not those lost or forgotten.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Jaramy if you get time draw or describe "Earth's symbol".

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That why it always helps to be a TIMELESS BEING, answers are never thrown away just refurbished.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Jaramy if you get time draw or describe "Earth's symbol".

Thanks

Steve I have your design here, I will give it to you through email, then you can upload it, use a lightning blue or darker ring around it so it will show up in your avatar.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Steve I have your design here, I will give it to you through email, then you can upload it, use a lightning blue or darker ring around it so it will show up in your avatar.

Thanks Jaramy! Got it. How did you know I wanted the Earth symbol as an avatar.

Uncanny

Just to confirm, it is, from inside out -

circle, diamond, circle, diamond, circle, diamond, diamond, outer circle

correct?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
yEP THAT IS IT , IT WILL LOOK GREAT BUDDY.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
AAC,

Your up next for a new avatar buddy.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

AAC,

What is the universal geometric symbol for LOVE.

I need this one!

AAC

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

AAC,

What is the universal geometric symbol for LOVE.

I need this one!

AAC

Buddy, I already have it done, sixteen dimensions folding in on one another.

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join