It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've noticed the designs you've been giving me have all the makings of an optical illusion. Strange.

Perhaps in the next design, you can see how the triangles almost look wraped/bent.

There go Jaramy

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I couldn't help but notice that the new avatar (LOVE) is like staring down at a pyramid. Was this the intention of the pyramids creators across the globe?

I have always had an affinity to pyramids within my thoughts.

AAC

Answers
yramids were there to unfold man right from the beginning, they help unfold the UNIVERSe SELF within, each level is a corridor to self and the universe around him.Levels to his knowingness.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't even know where to start with you guys...

Steve, would you be able to design an avatar that menguard described a few pages back:

I had a vision with your avatar with open space in the middle and Starlights on both sides of the picture.Perhaps souls/stars on equal balance on each side.

In regards to the thread, I've been seeing a lot of chemtrails recently...I don't like them they send me bad vibes. I read somewhere that if you tell the metal and other elements what they are doing (harming people) they won't work as well...ie contacting the elemental spirits and tell them to not allow pain to be caused to life.

I'm not a huge fan of government either, as I'm sure you can tell from my posts. I've always had a huge problem with authority and anyone who thought they knew better than me...I've almost never been wrong with my intuition except for a few rare instances.

menguard, on to the real question...

Have I found my purpose yet or am I to continue searching? I know every day is meant to be a struggle, but Spirit has seemed to be giving me symbols that I don't quite understand. I wish to be given straight forward answers (and ask Spirit as well) but I keep getting nonsense, well things my conscious mind doesn't understand...

I'm sorry I'm very impatient, always have been. I don't know if it helps me or not, but this is basically who I am. I wish to have more patience and calm down...Any suggestions my friend?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I feel blocked and I don't know how to move on...I've felt stagnant for some time now, not really being able to progress very fast.

Some days I feel great, others I am very very angry for no apparent reason. The littlest thing will get me all riled up...I know this is not the means of a spiritual, grounded person.

Perhaps I am not grounded enough? Could it be because I stopped smoking the herb?

bs

link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I've noticed the designs you've been giving me have all the makings of an optical illusion. Strange.

Perhaps in the next design, you can see how the triangles almost look wraped/bent.

There go Jaramy

Each one of these beauties you put I save, yep life is one big holographic design made for ourselves to wrap around it without getting tongue tied.

link   
In the US Dollar's pyramid's the cap is removed, does this mark as a symbol of controlling factions keeping the soul from becoming?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

In the US Dollar's pyramid's the cap is removed, does this mark as a symbol of controlling factions keeping the soul from becoming?

Its there to divide man from spirit.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I feel blocked and I don't know how to move on...I've felt stagnant for some time now, not really being able to progress very fast.

Some days I feel great, others I am very very angry for no apparent reason. The littlest thing will get me all riled up...I know this is not the means of a spiritual, grounded person.

Perhaps I am not grounded enough? Could it be because I stopped smoking the herb?

bs

Biggie what parts of E. Ohio are you from? I grew up in Middletown.

About your impatience, that is normal from my experience. Some days you feel as if you are ready for it all, other days you feel like the universe is suddenly forgetting about you.

Steadfast and confidence will pull you through.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Its there to divide man from spirit.

Were the (dollar seal) creators influenced or were they actually AWARE of their trickery?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Also, I wanted to ask. The initiation levels that you established... Were they self constructed designs to enable your spirit to progress (self created actualizations), or were they actually from other entities manifestations?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Also, I wanted to ask. The initiation levels that you established... Were they self constructed designs to enable your spirit to progress (self created actualizations), or were they actually from other entities manifestations?

As old as the design itself, spirit always has safety nets that must be reached before aquiring more knowledge on the unknowable.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
See the moment the body hesitates is when spirit says no,no,no not until you grab it right out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

See the moment the body hesitates is when spirit says no,no,no not until you grab it right out of thin air.

I hear my spririt say no, no, no (three times) many times a day.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Each one of those Geometric forms of Light are like waves of ENERGY.Thats how "Space" is experienced through waves.Its like they float right at you every direction and stay neutral, spirit is the same way.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Each one of those Geometric forms of Light are like waves of ENERGY.Thats how "Space" is experienced through waves.Its like they float right at you every direction and stay neutral, spirit is the same way.

Can I open myself (create receptors) to these waves entirely? I usually just watch as they dance around.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That's money Steve
!

AAC, I live in Connecticut, not Eastern Ohio...

menguard, any solutions for getting unstuck? Thanks bro.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
See if one can see they know everything is moving, in waves or semi circles or pulses.Nothing in our world stays still except humans, go figure they hold many different fields of gravity while self is still intact.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

AAC, I live in Connecticut, not Eastern Ohio...

That's trippy.
I swear I saw your profile read Eastern Ohio. Weird. Anyway, I hear Conn. is beautiful, never been though.

Like the new look.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hence the straight line to eternity.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hence the straight line to eternity.

p(I) think you're right.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>