It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the illuminati are real proof here:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.com.

David Icke is a smart person because he takes information from other conspiracies and couples it with news and some historical facts he has no original theories except for the lizard people from the other dimension.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The correct link is www.illuminati-order.com...

Also, it would help to check around the site a little more.

Here's a good start to further learn more about this particular Illuminati group.

illuminati-order.com...

I've also sent in my application so I can continue to learn more about this particular Illuminati group.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
if you want to know about David Icke, the real David Icke, I suggest you visit here

David Icke

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Nice site... pretty much sums it up

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
haha, he's so totally my hero

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

David Icke is a joke at the best of times.

The fact is, I've seen that man challenged on many T.V. shows and never has he been able to defend himself. His views are a joke, historically inaccurate and his theory lacks fact.

Look at the fact the "Photo Proof" he had, was actually part of a Photoshoot for an advert...I mean, come on...or the fact people have seen these things in visions while on drugs. To be honest, my friends have seen many things while on drugs those things are also not controlling the World...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Those under attack feel it Odium. Those who cannot see what undertakings are in motion around them will have done nothing to insulate themselves from initial efforts of the New World Order. That makes you either a paver or just a denier...which one?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yea well... so far the general concensus for me is I'm a paver, so I'll stick with that for now.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shyataroo
www.illuminatiorder.com.
David Icke is a smart person

Wait, there is a website professing to be the illuminati, and therefore Icke is smart?

He might be, but what does the one have to do with the other?

You suggest that that page (the corrected url anyway) are the ones trying to rule the world?

www.illuminati-order.com...
We are pro-liberty and outspoken advocates of individual rights.

Government from a group that suports that would be bad because.....???

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I meant that david icke is a marketing genius.. he has no original content of his own.. and seriously INTER DIMENSIONAL LIZARDS CONTROL THE EARTH is something that a 50's B movie would not even use. he writes books based on previously stated public paranoia and makes millions.

The Bavarian Illuminati are really nice it seems... so where are the evil ones?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There are no evil one's. It's just the imagination of people who want to feel the thrill of being part of a great adventure that doesn't exist, so they make it up and psych themselve's out to see thing's that don't exist.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
you know whats funny? everyone is scared of the iluminati causse the control the world right? and what is their purported purpose for controlling the world? Summoning SATAN.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i am not all to familiar with getting around on this website so i'm just writing to say nothing really but that i am interested in this topic and the only reason i'm getting in this page is so that i can remember where i gone and went. i would love to spend time in the websites mentioned here.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im willin to bet ppl funned Christ alot when he spoke truth as well. Fascinating

The talking monkeys mind

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shyataroo
you know whats funny? everyone is scared of the iluminati causse the control the world right? and what is their purported purpose for controlling the world? Summoning SATAN.

I didn't know they were hockey fans

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Im willin to bet ppl funned Christ alot when he spoke truth as well. Fascinating

The talking monkeys mind

And you have proof that he wasn't?

Also, wouldn't Christ the son of god tell us that reptilians are conspiring to enslave humanity?

- Attero

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.illuminati-order.com...

even kids could watch it i just thought it was cool?

We should look closer at that site dont you think? Or do you all think the illuminati wouldnt have a site and that site obviously isnt EVIL.. like the illuminati ??

Well i always wondered, what if they are good guys... and the church and state make them out to be the bad guys? thats how it used to be!?

The bavarian group wasnt evil they were just a group of THINKING, evolutional minded people wanting the truth like us lot, wasnt they?

So...

Also who knows Timothy Leary? in his book the game of life, he says the ultimate conspiracy is ''the conspiracy to raise humanities conciousness''......

That speaks tons....

Bad things have to happen for the ultimate good to come about. You cant tell what is really good until you see the bad......

I step back and look.. I dont be-lie-ve anything, i know or i dont. Now im clueless but feeling more enlightened! all of us are enlightening ourselves... that makes us all part of the illuminati in that respect.

By the way Attero.. why would ''jesus'' tell us about reptiles? people in those days couldnt even deal with the ufos and clouds! never mind having to deal with reptillian... ''gods'' (people more advanced than us in control) no i think jesus would hold that 1 down a bit.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey... can anybody here coherent enough to explain me what David Icke has to do with that website? Is it just another nonsense comment aimed to attract attention?

And about this site... anyone noticed that you can actually file an application form to JOIN the Illuminati? Never knew it was so easy to get into the biggest bunch of global conspirators! Well, life is easy after all... and they sure can count me in! Yay!

[edit on 14/1/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
And basically their "philosophy" is the most mainstream in America... liberalism. Or the priority on individual property. Just about everybody can come up with such principles on a website.

I just LOVE spoof websites!

[edit on 14/1/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
the illuminati are not evil they just want people to stop buying into the roman-catholic church's propaganda

the real evil is the roman catholic church which is just a front for the neo-roman empire.

www.luminist.org...
www.ordeniluminati.com...
www.illuminati13.org...
www.illuminatiorder.net...
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 15-1-2006 by shyataroo]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join