It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOVT has names and addresses of all peace protesters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello, hello ...

It turns out that for more than 5 years, spies working for private organisations such as BAE, infiltrated all anti war lobbies and movements and collected everything about their members.

More than 150 000 protestors and activist's names and addresses are now in the UK government database. Now that spy agencies don't even need permission to snoop around your emails mail and phone calls, they can keep an eye on those "troublemakers" no problem.

This is UK, where people still value their rights, we had 5:1 opposed to GM food last week. Imagine the horrors that await US public.

What do you REALLY think they built concentration camps for? Do you have any idea what 21st century martial law will be like? You will be instructed to stay in your homes while armed NATO foreigners gun down anyone found on the streets because terrorists will be "at large". What happens then they "pick out weed in the field", all "troublemakers" will be removed without anyone even noticing anything.

The rest will blindly embrace what ever govt offers them. And when they realises the true nature and extent of this madness it will be too late.

Just like sex offenders now, everyone will be chipped later. Not only it can track your location anywhere on the planet, ohh no no, it can do MUCH MUCH more ..
I'll leave that to your imagination.
Ask yourself, do you really want to stay asleep?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wasn't this on the front of the Sunday Times yesterday, yup, I've found it:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
try more than 25 years, and it's more than peace protestors it's the whole human potential movement

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ya you got to watch out for those dirty peacenicks.
You never know what violent types like that might be up to.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yep, a lot of this started with the Vietnam war protestors having FBI files...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
quite correct there,Gazrok...

a photograph, giving the 'peace sign', was circulated in May 2001....on the "American Heritage" magazine cover,

the FBI, thru Forbes, was trying to flush out the veteran
beneath the 'peace-america flag'....

both UK & USA, operated MJ12-MKULTRAs, spunoff from operation paperclip? nazi related ops->cold war->nixon era ops->(cent am drugs/SDS & Weathermen, et al...)

so.... now its Patriot Act & PA2, v. terrorist/islam Jihad...

can't run, can't hide, can't fight it: become as the wind !

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
-Tracking through celphones,supposedly for 911 calls...
-Tracking what you buy with your credit card.
-Tracking spending habits through bank acctounts.
-Tracking with your brand new car circuitry (OnStar).
-Tracking gun owners.
-Monitoring intersections for light runners.
-Tracking your internet habits.
-Criminal records,more laws = more criminals...
And then all kinds of other stuff on top of that,along with the PATRIOT act and VICTORY act which make it totally legal for them to do just about whatever they want,to defend us from terrorists,NO!,THEY ARE DEFENDING THEMSELVES,because they know they're wrong,wrong,wrong,they don't want any peon protesters or freethinkers exposing the scam,it is farther out there than almost everyone on these forums realises,and most people here think they are aware......and it is worse in the UK than it is in the US for the moment,but it will catch up with the UK soon enough,then the # will be bouncin off the blades.
The only freedom left in the world is in the US,and it is almost gone,Say bye,bye,or wake up.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Police Security Service (formerly The Police Surveillance Service) in Norway also monitored Anti War Activist, and everyone with connections to the radical left. After the war(wirld war II that is), they monitored anyone who where members of communist or other left wing parties in Norway. They where supposed to stop the monitoring they did on political basis some time ago, but they are still doing it. A friend of mine, and a few others where monitored by them when they where at the World Bank demonstrations in Oslo, and they are still monitoring anti war movements. I heard from my friend that one of the key members of FMK (Peoples Rise Against War) still got his phone bugged by the PST, and that there are actually police cars slowly driving around outside their house whenever there are demonstrations coming up or activism to be planned.

Now one of the most popular parties in the country, FrP (A racist right wing party) now wants to electronically mark every immigrant that comes to Norway, and with the scary amount of support that party has in Norway they could come into power.

And Norway is supposed to be one of the absolute, most free countries in the world.

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by AntiSystem]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
well i bet all ats members have profiles...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
... nah, only the ones with more than 10,000 points

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What so do you think that all ATS members or at least a few have a goverment profile and are kept tabs on.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You know, being blacklisted by the current western goverments is a sign you're doing something GOOD lol It's an honour to be on one of those lists

I would be worried if they said they agree with me

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hehe, Have to agree with you there paperclip. I would be disappointed if I found out that PST is not holding a file on me.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
oooo, now I'M taking names, you spooks are in TROUBLE! ....uh, where'd i leave that pen and pad?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How difficult is this when many of them are on welfare or some other government pension.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Actually.......how difficult is this to do when most pay taxes, have registered phone numbers, address's, social security numbers, etc.?

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There was a big scream here in Aus a few years ago about ASIO having files on people who had been at protests etc

apparently they also had files on certain coffee shops and cafes where these kind of people " congregated"

If I remember right 1/2 of them were vegan cafe's...... gotta watch them vegans LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
There was a big scream here in Aus a few years ago about ASIO having files on people who had been at protests etc

apparently they also had files on certain coffee shops and cafes where these kind of people " congregated"

If I remember right 1/2 of them were vegan cafe's...... gotta watch them vegans LOL

yeah, weapons of salad destruction. celery terrorists. fibre radicals.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've worked in these activist organizations and these protestors are like rent a cops many of them.

Some have managed to make a living from this. The parties are good afterwards too I hear. Lots of debauchery sometimes.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What so you are saying that some people get paid to protest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join