It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order started it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What if the new world order started the bird flu to thin out the world population so It would be easy to concor or control??????

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Michaeljp86]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Then they should be fired and replaced with new people. The avian flu has killed fewer than 150 people since 1997. That's pretty ineffective, no?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Indeed. If that was started by them, it was a rather weak attempt. Sars had better staying power than avian flue. Also, do you have any reasons to suspect them, more details?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not to mention avian flu has not been proven to jump from human to human. That would make it nearly impossible for someone like me who lives in an industrialized city (Firenze) to contract it, no?

Ciao,
~MFP

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
In some ways you are right . The NWO or one world government did create bird flu but not to cull the population but to pimp it. In this case the pimps send out WHO who work for Big Pharma. The world did not know about Bird Flu until WHO created the mediated event.

I lived in Hanoi during the SARS and Bird Flu events. I call them events because in reality i didn't have too much involvement with it. Life went on, the only differences were that there were no chickens running around freely on the streets and it was very difficult and expensive to buy chicken. However, when we read western media and watched CNN
we were witness to the fear campaign. I'm not saying that it didn't or doesn't exist, I'm just saying that in a country where 13,000 people are killled on the roads each year it wasn't the No#1 worry.

Media is very heavily censored in Vietnam, for both foreigners and locals. All foreign reporting was through the WHO, the mediated the events. They controlled everything about it. The named it, they controlled the testing of it, they provided the solution...........drum roll please Tamiflu or whatever. I also believe that they used the Vietnamese people as guinee pigs. The tested big pharma's drugs on the Vietnamese and they used them as extra's in their highly influential and effective marketing compaign known as Bird Flu.

They control developing governments through embarressment and through aid. During the time that I lived there I saw a lot of corruption by the NGO's.

As this is a conspiracy site I shall add a little ........ One of the french doctors at the Frence Hospital (which incidently was the outbreak of the first foreign victim) left as soon as it was confirmed as Bird Flu. Why would he leave?, should he be travelling? The official rumor was that he didn't want to die in Vietnam but maybe that's not the reason. Maybe he was transporting something back to WHO in Europe. WHO knows.....

At the end of the day I believe that WHO=Big Pharma and that's what the one world government is all about controlling the consumers....us. As I was taught at university (in my media course) ....really the only freedom we have is to consume.

Fear is contagious.......said by someone smarter than me.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Did anyone think about it like this?

Avian flu = Ayrian Pooh.

Yet another psycho paranoic tatic to cover up the fact that the planet is coming to conscious awarness of the truth about God, and the Illuminati umbrella Org, don't want it spreading like 'Wild Fire' = Uriel! They did the same in the 18th Century with the Renaisonse, and the same in the 16th Century when Darwin put a bet on a King's Crown in his Nature verse's Nurture debate, and the Bank of England paper money printing has a lot to do with the deal! Freemasons never give up making loophole's in everything, just like putting several rat's inside a sealed coffin with a dead body, once the flesh has gone, they try to escape!

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This could very well be a NWO ploy. Oh, and about the threat: just wait for it to mutate and airborne. Another fine example of such a pandemic would be the Spanish Flu just before WWII.

If it does mutate, and becomes Airborne, I believe the original poster is right. What does that masonic stone say again?´

Maintain the world´s population at 500 million. Damn.

HTG

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
the reference you made to the masonic stone, and maintaining the populace at 500 million, was the ammount of neuron's needed to sustain both hemisphere's of the brain in unison, as the right hemisphere 'Bosse' need's more neural energy than the false pride of the left hemisphere super id!

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There are several good reasons the NWO could have arranged for this flu.....
1)there mutation of this flu could be contrived to be human transmissable now that the prepublicity is in place,it would seem far more logical an extension of it to mutate later on...
2)The drug cartels are reaping vast profits from the preparation stage of governments stocking up certain anti flu drugs....(check to see if cheny and crew have big ownwership or investment in these drug companies...I wouldnt be at all suprised to find the bushes ,chenys,and even the benLadins have large chunks of stock in them)
3)Problem reaction solution-ie.I would think that anything that leads to marshall law is suspect as a potential lever for the control grab that is expected from the NWO
4)If this fizzles out,we are mentally prepared for the next new flu or disease like aids to come along.
This flu,once into humans with a vengance will have the capacity to break down all forms of control of the goverments involved,and lead the world to seek more global solutions which will require global govt of some kind that is more binding on the individual countries govts.
Also,if it is a created flu.then there will doubtless be large mony to be made selling the vaccine to it.(i figuer that it must be in existance already,butthe price will be higher than we can afford and we will be forced into further debt,as well as who controls the vaccine gets to say who gets the vaccine.this will allow a population cull some control in who gets culled...NO?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think you are going off on a tangent there!
It's quite simple really, the more people see of the truth, the more the body begine's to react in stage's of fear, the more the society become's depressed about it, and the symptom's are exactly the same as flu! The bird flu is a cover up for the mass collective depression that's going to hit Europe, just like it did 200 year's ago. The skull and Bone's/ Freemasons, have been working the same system for over 500 year's, and mass depression alway's follow's a heavy duty war, and thing's get talked about, and suspician and answer's are demanded by a public to their government's, and what better distraction but an epidemic to throw everyone's curiosity for fact's into the lake, along with a few thousand perfectly healthy, fat duck's, with their neck's wrung, into a lake out in the middle of nowhere, that can be traced by anyone on any map! If any of those swan's and duck's that were found floating in pond's, and lake's, had been dying from a deadly strain of bird flu, then they wouldn't look as if they were almost ready for the backing foil and a hot oven! It's plainly obvious that even a human contracting a virus with the implication's we are being lead to believe, would certainly make someone lose weight quite rapidly, due to the depleation of the imune system! Even bird's with a virus would not just drop dead out of the sky like fly's, unless someone had shot them, or poisoned their feeding ground's, because a bird wouldn't attempt to fly with it's imune system being battered to the living daylight's with a deadly virus! Would you still book a holiday in a foreign country for the following day, knowing you had a deadly virus, and might not live to enjoy it? Don't ever underestimate the intelligence of bird's, they can fly all about his planet without a compass and a calender remember!

If you really can't fathom it out, try this quote from a particular movie, that you can find the equivilent of in the Bible:

Devil's night is upon us once again,
Let's start a few fire's,
Throw a few party's,
And make a little of profit....

It's all divertive tatict's mate!

top topics

join