It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people always says that ufo are ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello i don’t want any problems here i just want to express my self.

I always here about a ufo incident and always people said that it was some ET .

Why do people says that there is a connection with ET and the gov.No one got any proofs there is more proofs that the flying saucers are man made that they are ET space ships. I have seen some blueprints for flying saucers but still not seen a credible proof of ET's there some weird pics but none of them credible and I have never see a concrete proof of Flying saucer but has we know there is lot of tech that we don’t know about...

Im not saying that Et's dont exists but im saying that there is no good proof of their existence.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What gives you the idea that consider almost every ufo as alien craft?

Most of them think they are meteorites or tricks of the mind, before they come with the alien option.

Almost all humans have the same intelligence if not greater than yourself. Would you consider a ufo to be an alien craft before considering the alternatives?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The UFO i saw i don't say for sure its alien. It was nothing like i had seen before or know of, no plane, balloon or anything i can think of can do the manuvers i saw, which is what led me to think of the posibility that it may be alien.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its whats called an assumption. pop culture being what it is the human psyche has been conditioned to see little green men everytime an unexplained light in the sky is seen. Some people refer to it as temporal chauvinism. Man tends to put things in context with human knowledge and endeavor.
I've been guilty of this myself as My presumptions of how another intelligence in the vast cosmos might go about exploring it would some what parellal our own. My feeling is that they would(for economic and safety reasons) send robotic or remote control craft rather than manned.
This would also mean that they did not originate here on the third rock.
Having had 3 UFO sightings in my life(one just a week ago) I am not ready to say that they are from here or there. I don't know. But I am willing to objectivally view the available evidence and come to certain conclusions. To some I may seem a skeptic but my true intentions are merely to find the truth. I'm not writing a book or producing a DVD nor do I have a desire to do so. I merely want to know- what the hell is goin on?
I've been doin this since the 60's and I still haven't reached any firm conclusions. Althought once people start mentioning shakin paws with 3ft green guys I usually end up lookin like a skeptic.
Take peoples sightings for what they are. Their UFOs; their objects, their in the air(flying), and there's no explanation(unidentified).They could be ET they could be us. Right now noone knows and anyone who says they do is blowin smoke.

[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
oops, sorry bout that puter qork.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Its whats called an assumption. pop culture being what it is the human psyche has been conditioned to see little green men everytime an unexplained light in the sky is seen. Some people refer to it as temporal chauvinism. Man tends to put things in context with human knowledge and endeavor.

Pop culture is just an excuse for explaining what and how people saw what they saw.

I am surrounded by pop culture centered around little grey men and I suffer from sleep paralysis, but I don't see little grey men, while I am under sleep paralysis.

Therefore you people are wrong, again! For like the 20,000th time already.

The only people that associate things with extraterrestrials all the time are those that are either completely insane (which make up only a millionth of our population), completely senseless and stupid (which make up a hundredth thousandth of our population), and those that are little children (which make up like a fifth of our population). Yet with all of this, it doesn't explain how half of the population in the United States believes we have been visited by extraterrestrials. I mean that's estimately 120,000,000 and if you take away any possible children in that you have 78,000,000. Take away the insane and stupid and you got still estimately 78,000,000. Now how do 78,000,000 people which are as smart or smarter than yourself that aren't completely crazy or crazy at all, be able to be convinced that aliens are visiting our planet? I think there is something seriously wrong with people that are so critical with their egos and selves to not and try understand how things really are out there.

And I find it funny that this pretty much is the same with Mexicans, except it's over 80% that believe there are extraterrestrials out there and with deducting the 20% of children that might be a part of that population, you still get 60% of all Mexicans which are all sane and as smart or smarter than yourself that believe there are extraterrestrials out there.

And no mankind tends to try and say he's crazy before coming to any conclusions on something he has seen unless he has enough proof from himself to believe he actually saw what he saw, and still he may deny it unless all other possibilities couldn't possibly have taking place. Like slow ass moving blimps, for crying out loud.

I've been guilty of this myself as My presumptions of how another intelligence in the vast cosmos might go about exploring it would some what parellal our own. My feeling is that they would(for economic and safety reasons) send robotic or remote control craft rather than manned.[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

You mean they would send artifical surveyors rather than sending individuals themselves.

Yes they do this, the greys are actually robots as described in Sumerian and Aztec writing.

This would also mean that they did not originate here on the third rock.
Having had 3 UFO sightings in my life(one just a week ago) I am not ready to say that they are from here or there.[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

The thing is to take complete analysis on what the object is and what it does.

If it moves like a wave motion up and down the sky and is zooming very fast, then it's either man made or extraterrestrial craft.

If it moves unbounded then its more than likely not man made.

But who knows really on what it may actually be. But anyone could easily identify a meteor and not claim it as a UFO. Only when it is completely not known to someone on what it might be that they may actually say its a flying saucer. And this takes much time in actually knowwing what is out there from the get go. Not everyone is ignorant or arrogant.

I don't know. But I am willing to objectivally view the available evidence and come to certain conclusions. To some I may seem a skeptic but my true intentions are merely to find the truth. I'm not writing a book or producing a DVD nor do I have a desire to do so. I merely want to know- what the hell is goin on?[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

Well here is what you do. You need the aliens to actually land and meet you face to face. To do that you must be of some sort of significance and willing to be abducted by them. Then you should have your answer. But you will have to give it some time, because won't simply abduct you unless they were truely wanting to do an experiment of some kind. And you can easily deny such an experiment once they come and have provided enough evidence for you to finally come to a conclusion about extraterrestrials.

I've been doin this since the 60's and I still haven't reached any firm conclusions. Althought once people start mentioning shakin paws with 3ft green guys I usually end up lookin like a skeptic.
Take peoples sightings for what they are. Their UFOs; their objects, their in the air(flying), and there's no explanation(unidentified).They could be ET they could be us. Right now noone knows and anyone who says they do is blowin smoke.

I've been doing what I have been doing longer than anyone could remember. But I am merely 20 years old in this life.

Well if you don't want to look like a skeptic then you just have to say the following. "I can see your point, but are you sure that it might not be something else?" Then you won't be seen as a skeptic.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The title could easily be "Why do people think UFOs are NOT aliens?" or "Why do people think there is even UFO?" or "Why do people mistake UFO with Venus, meteors, balloons, trick of lights, clouds, figment of imagination, a quick buck to rip-off someone?"

Asking these questions, none will ever become wiser without DISCLOSURE. For without understanding what they are, mankind will be unable to make head or tail out of the aerial phenomena, and to allow it to be enigma is against our mental grain which has seen tremendous leaps in our technological advancement in a short 40 years.

But just for discussion sake and in reply to your question:-

1. So far, some countries had came forward to admit and address the UFO phenomena and had list them as 'Unknown' - meaning, such crafts do not belong to their country, which raises questions on whose crafts are they then violating their airspace and soveriegnity, as well creating fears of air mishap one day if they are not checked.

2. Therefore, the logical chain of reasoning would be that such crafts, which had reported amazing out of this world physics and technology, unknown and explainable yet, can presumably be some other country's crafts playing dangerous games in another's country, probably a superpower.

3. Which leads us to the probability of the most advance and richest nation on Earth at the current moment for the past 40 years - USA. Does such crafts belongs to US? So far, there had only be denial and unoffical reports of such crafts flying or seen in airbases. WIth NORAD and a whole host of other sophisticated aerial tracking devices, the US govt denied and even ridicule others for saying UFO exists, which is now tantamount to saying other soveriegn states who admits to the aerial phenomenon are a bunch of liars as well, reports of which some or most of us who had kept our eyes open unlike the ignorant and able to differentiate between an apple or a screwdriver over what we watch on live news, knows someone is lying and it sure aint us.

4. Presuming the US govt did not lie and UFO does not exists, what they saw on radar are glitches, such crafts flying over another soveriegn country which would start a war, does not belong to them, what are are we left with as to the ownership of such hi-tech and advance crafts?

Speculation is unhealthy, that is why it would be better for disclosure, for all nations on Earth to confront the irrefutable evidence of the aerial phenomena and do something with it, eg, establish contact even if these are man-made crafts, and to ensure safety of our skies and to mankind as well, with immediate stop to further anti-constitutional activities.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

original post Lord Tumuhab
What were we wrong about. I cant find any indication in your post for this. This was quite a confusing post. Anyone tell ya you got anger management issues to go along with yer other probs?
I've seen yer other posts here and they have a certain amount of confusion to em. I mean while I read them I'm not sure if your trying to post something intelligent or just bash someone.
And I'm not sure of your intentions here.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
For me I'm leaning towards something not of this earth, time, or dimension- 1 of the three. I've heard so many good accounts from former military, civilian, pilots, government, NASA employees and astronauts, world leaders, etc. that in order for it not to be true- 100% of them must be lying. I can't for the life of me imagine that 100% of these people are lying. Could it be possible?- I doubt it.

Then we have some really good video, pics, and accounts from credible ordinary people. Again 100% of it man made or hoax? 95% yes, but 100% I can't think of this as possible.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I do believe that there is indeed life 'out there' but the chances of it being 'here' already are probably very slim. The only reason why I believe the UFO community is so strong and still alive is because theres money involved. I mean, who wouldn't pay to see a real alien?

It's sort of the reason why the church won't believe that some of the accounts in the bible are actually wrong and have been scientifically proven using modern technology. The main reason why is because of money. Money is power.

Though not the entire church is like that. Probably just a very small percentage. The rest of it is just honest faith in believing which is perfectly fine.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

original post Lord Tumuhab
What were we wrong about. I cant find any indication in your post for this. This was quite a confusing post. Anyone tell ya you got anger management issues to go along with yer other probs?

What anger management problems?
What I clearly had said was an exaggeration and it was meant to illustrate how someone can get rather annoyed with talking to someone endlessly. It was meant so we wouldn't talked endlessly on the same subject. Get it yet?

And there is an old saying that in order for you to know I have a problem, you would have to have a problem first. Now I am not denying the fact I am human, therefore gives me certain faults, like the ability to be wrong with 50% of what I say, regardlessly. You have that fault to, it comes with the territory of being a human and making mistakes in everything. Don't think of it wrongfully, it's just something we have to deal with.

I've seen yer other posts here and they have a certain amount of confusion to em. I mean while I read them I'm not sure if your trying to post something intelligent or just bash someone.
And I'm not sure of your intentions here.

If ya is confused with what I say, then you should ask. I am certainly not confused with what I read or what I write. I can perfectly make sense of things and no matter how many times I come to a nerologist, I have only a physical problem and that's all, except for some seizures, but that's it actually. Nothing psychological and nothing mentally wrong with me. And yes I did got a second and third opinion and it was the same. And these are actual doctors.

So I don't know why you are going on about this. I can however, clearly see your problem. You are so obviously spiteful and insecure.

And by the way, if you can tell someone is writing something intelligently, in some sense. But you find it insulting or "bashing", then you have a problem. A serious problem. But I am not going to waste time telling you that.

And yes I have no love towards humans, maybe thats what this problem you see, but I clearly have not seen any humans or that many humans that deserve to live.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ah Lord t.....what a wastrel. your posts are so full of invective and little intelligence as to make me think you are indeed a 20 yr old FRAUD. My suggestion that you may have an anger issue stems from wading through your posts and trying to find some sort of intelligent contribution to the topic. As yet I my search comes up zero.
For some one claiming to be older than your 20 yrs. you've yet to show it. I might even suggest that your posts are at the least slander forget the blatant juvenile name calling. If you have something to contribute good. But childish, boorish and slanderous(libelous) rants accomplish nothing.
Hopefully the Mods here will get wise to your act and send you on your way.

new topics

top topics

join