It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking help for debate in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I ask this OR this and you say yes ? Man you're hard to follow

Well... For the Rafale entering service :
www.fighter-planes.com...

especially the part around "The first Rafale squadron, Flotille 12F, was formed in May 2001 "

Or you have this one :
www.topfighters.com...
"Initial service deliveries of the Rafale M were in December 2001, with the first Aeronavale Rafale M squadron fully operational, on the CHARLES DE GAULLE, in the summer of 2002."

For the M88-2 being standard, since there is no mention of another engine for the Rafale (except the Rafale A demonstrator which had F404 engines) there is no need to prove it. If someone asks you to prove it, just ask him to prove the contrary...

[edit on 5//1 by echoblade]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
thank you for your help, thanks alots

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i dont think it matters which jet performs better

why?

becuase what matters is the Electronics package and the missle technology used in the theoretical dogfight

so really it depends mostly on those factors , and the airframe or performance of the jet itself is only a minimal factor , imo

just a silly opinion tho

example : F-15 w/ 4 sidewinders dogfights a mig-21 with aim-120's at 30miles distance

whos gonna win? givin the radar and electronics package are equal?

what about a mig-31 w/ sidewinders vs a p-51 mustang with one pheonix missle? 55mile distance engaugement

see where im going ? lol

[edit on 6-1-2006 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well who has some link of Typhoon and Rafale do high angle of attack maneuverability video that could be downloaded to me? thanks! merci !

[edit on 12-1-2006 by emile]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here is a video of the Rafale at Dubai airshow. It might nor be what you're looking for, but doubt you'll find much more. Also, it's in streaming, not directly downloadable.

www.dassault-aviation.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sorry, I cry for some video or pics of Rafale and Typhoon supersonic flight. Must be supersonic please!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join