It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't know which language was used in this web. I post it here because I believe there was something we have never known. Now who know some software that can translate swedish or slovak language. I do know someone here can use a kind of software to translate Chinese to English. May I know this software? I may can transfer a lot of interesting article from Chinese BBS to here, who can help me

(mod edit all CAPS title)

[edit on 2-1-2006 by pantha]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The orginal picture/drawing looks alot like a mig 21 with a new wing etc hmmmm interesting.

heres a mig 21 for reference if anyone needs it.www.fortunecity.com...

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Canada_EH]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well since I talk Swedish, and know stuff about planes... This is not a lost project... The plane is a Swedish fighter called Draken... it was one of the best fighters during its era... The Finnish air-force even used them during their active period...

Finnish Draken

Austrian Draken

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i think he is talkin about the plane at the very start of the page. at least i hope so seeing as emile is pretty knowledgable about aviation and most people on this forum know about the draken.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Canada_EH]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Try this out...it's the best translator i could find....although, it is failing to translate the page from swedish to english..although, i also am trying dutch, and german, and a few others..see if you have any luck..otherwise..i'll post what i can find later.

Translator

could come in handy if you just want to curse someone out in another language

*edit-- from what i can make out, yes, it is an older project from 1949 through 51 and later....

it seems to be one of thier more popular and widely used planes...sorry, no black ops here.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I can read... And it says that every single plane is a DRAKEN...!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
cool.....could you teach me to read?

swedish that is...or finnish...or whatever...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am with FIN on this, every single picture on the page is of a 'Draken'. The drawing at the very top is just a very early design for it, the SAAB 1250, which gradually evolved into the Draken that entered service.

edit; ajsr hasn't gone mad in the next post, I edited my post after he pointed out my typo

[edit on 2-1-2006 by waynos]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
I am with FIN on this, every single picture on the page is of a 'Draken'. The drawing at the very top is just a very early design for it, the SAAB 250, which gradually evolved into the Draken that entered service.

Think you mean the SAAB 1250 project Waynos. That is the number on the drawing . This then lead the the 210 mini Draken.

Draken

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I speak fair swedish (like most Finns, swedish is "force teached" to us at school )

The first picture is an very early concept pic for Draken

2-3 are pictures of LittleDraken ie LILLDRAKEN that was a small scale demonstrator/testbed

4th pic is has the test pilots of saab in front of a Lilldraken

5th picture = PROVFLYGPLANEN = Testplane/evaluationplane
35-1...35-13 were test planes of Draken with different configurations and updates

6th picture has Two protype planes 35-3 and 35-5

7th has 2 early production fighters, converted to test aircraft

8th pic is a upgraded production plane used for testing of RB05

9th pic is the first production aircraft of Draken

10th pic has servise drakens, J35A

11th has the FlightDemonstation team Acro Deltas with J35B

12th Has Acro Deltas aircraft in mountain bunker

13th is a trainer version prototype

14th is a trainer SK35C

15th is an upgraded version J35D armed with Sidewinders

the last two are pictures of photorecon versions of the Draken...

[edit on 2-1-2006 by northwolf]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
I am with FIN on this, every single picture on the page is of a 'Draken'. The drawing at the very top is just a very early design for it, the SAAB 1250, which gradually evolved into the Draken that entered service.

edit; ajsr hasn't gone mad in the next post, I edited my post after he pointed out my typo

[edit on 2-1-2006 by waynos]

Thought I was ready for the mad house Waynos

new topics

top topics

join