It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The..the Aliens made pyramids with Lazer Beams!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We were meant to be veryferent from each other, so we would never seek out the things we shared and possibly find out the truth. You think this is progress we're making? If we discovered the true nature of the Universe we'd be dangerous.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigpappadiaz
Ancient civilizations were able to move those huge ass rocks, like the Baalbek stones, because gravity wasn't so bad back in the day. It's why Ultrasaurs and things like that were able to hold their heads straight up 60 feet in the air without bursting every blood vessel, or crush themselves under their own 180 ton weight. And how 200 lb birds could fly, too.

Gravity is dependent on mass, and the mass of the earth hasn't changed to any great degree since we lost the Moon when the Earth was whacked by that bolide. If gravity was less in the old days, then the Earth would have to be smaller, and we'd have long since lost our atmosphere . So... your statement is a load of old cobblers, please pardon my french.
As for the Ultrasaurs, most of the time we think that they and the rest of the sauropod family kept their necks almost horizontal. Ever seen a dinosaur fossil skeleton of a sauropod? Strong limbs!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Why they hell would they "evolve" such long ass necks if they kept their heads horizontal? Do you know how much their heads and necks had to weigh, and they were supposed to keep them horizontal in a resting position? Pleeeeaassseee. Our basic understanding of the force of gravity is limited to what we observe in our modern times, and the solar conditions were vastly different back in the day. There was a lot more energy saturating everything, possibly repelling everything away from the Earth enough to lighten the load of gravity and make a vertical neck possible?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Habakkuk 3:13, The Yoke of the Plough, the Apprentice Pillar, the Cadasues Rod of the spinal collum, with twin serpent's representing the solar plexus nerve root's to the brain.

It just depend's on which angle of degree's of the visual spectrum you use in you're perceptive psyche to distinguish the visual information.

If i said that Oliver Cromwell was a parsite, that actually caused a Creutzeld-Jakob disease in human's, a war between man and nature in the Jacob's Spinal collum of 33 degree's, and not a war between man verses man, as interpreted in English history of the 33rd Degree Establishment, then you'ed probably think i was cracker's. But if the truth be known, then the whole of the British establishment would crumble to bit's over the truth of the real Guy Fowkes and the time bomb about MAD Hathor's, and what was really seen with the eye's, which was the origine of the world famous Witch Hammer program.

You'ed get more about the origine of Egypt from Thomas Carlyle's Oliver Cromwell's Letter's, LVII, LVIII, 6th April 1648, than you'ed get from digging hole's all over the planet!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sorry I must be really stupid but where is this evidence of energy 'saturating' everything. And how would that make the effect of gravity less if there was mroe energy it would just be hotter.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The difficulty in looking so far back in time is that we have'nt anyway to do so. Archeology does what it can but there is no real way of recreating for something that no longer is available. The Egyptian Civilization was, is and will continue to be one of the greatest mysteries this planet has ever known. There history from the accepted beginning; to its eventually downfall outdates ours in the west by several millenium. So, whose to say what they could and could not do. All we know for sure is that there are pyramids dating that they went from one engineering stage to another and yet to another, etc. Where theres a will theres a way. Although I read into the ancient astronaut theories, what im left with is what I can see for sure and what I'm sure of is that theres alot of ruins in that region made by man for what reason; who can tell but those who were involved in there creation.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka_nut
Habakkuk 3:13, The Yoke of the Plough, the Apprentice Pillar, the Cadasues Rod of the spinal collum, with twin serpent's representing the solar plexus nerve root's to the brain.
It just depend's on which angle of degree's of the visual spectrum you use in you're perceptive psyche to distinguish the visual information.
If i said that Oliver Cromwell was a parsite, that actually caused a Creutzeld-Jakob disease in human's, a war between man and nature in the Jacob's Spinal collum of 33 degree's, and not a war between man verses man, as interpreted in English history of the 33rd Degree Establishment, then you'ed probably think i was cracker's. But if the truth be known, then the whole of the British establishment would crumble to bit's over the truth of the real Guy Fowkes and the time bomb about MAD Hathor's, and what was really seen with the eye's, which was the origine of the world famous Witch Hammer program.
You'ed get more about the origine of Egypt from Thomas Carlyle's Oliver Cromwell's Letter's, LVII, LVIII, 6th April 1648, than you'ed get from digging hole's all over the planet!

Does anyone at all know what the hell this is all about? Because I have no clue. Cromwell? What does he have to do with Egypt? And what about Guy Fawkes?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join