It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Background image?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Say you get a background image and you dont like it. Can you change back to just grey? I have been thinking about puting a picture in my space and I just wanted to know the facts.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What are the size limits for this?

Somebody plz reply.. i also want to know.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If you put in a bg image you dont like, and want to change it back to a color, just purchase a bg color and the bg image will disappear.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here is the text from the store about the images:

Please enter the name of a file you've uploaded to the ATS uploads directory. Only images in this directory will appear as your custom profile background image, and make sure you type the image name EXACTLY as it appears in your upload center (there are no refunds for typos, sorry).

Please be aware that the typical width of the table cell for your custom profile is about 180 pixels. Please make sure that your image does not interfer with your profile information nor present users with an ugly repeat of the pattern.

Images that disrupt the content of your profile are subject to removal without warning or refund. In addition, background images must not be more than 50k in size, or they will be removed without warning or refund. Please make sure you like the image you are uploading, there are no refunds if you change your mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
pixel x pixel Size.. any info on that?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is the one I use. Check the properties to see how long it is, but I really think you can make it any length you like. It should be at least 180px wide though.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Actually you can see 180 is a bit too wide, as the WOS in my miny profile is offset from the center a little bit...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thanks..

That was great help..

One more thing.. cant i use my own 'internet space' to store it or is it a must to use 'ats upload'?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am pretty sure William said it must be uploaded to ats. Not positive though...

[Edited on 9-27-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You have to use a upload.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
COST ME 5000 POINTS!!!

THE ACTUAL MAX SIZE IS 162 x XXXX !!!

It really cant be more than 162 wide.

I first used 180 as suggested by William.. (It director.. and not you sack one..)

It was totally #ed, now with 162 it perfect.

But i lost 1x2500 points..

top topics

join