It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2005 Year in Review MOVIE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It with great pleasure that I present to our Community the first ever AboveTopSecret.com Year in Review MOVIE!

One of our Moderators, Valhall has spent many hours (12 or 13 to be nearly exact) creating what is sure to become an ATS Classic, a movie version of the year in Review.

images.abovetopsecret.com...

All you need is a Winamp (Windows Media Player, REAL Player, etc...) or similar program to enjoy this masterpiece. Simply click the link above, sit back and enjoy the show!

Springer...

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
WOW Val VERY well done.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Excellent work, Valhall. I enjoyed the movie! Keep it up! You're getting really good at it

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
friggin' excellent Valhall!

i love it!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well done Val, I like the movie a lot.

Normally I charge to be featured in such projects, however I'll let you off this once.

Keep up the good work.
Odium

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nicely done!

I liked the fade in effects with the avatars. Can't wait to see what the New Year brings!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow!! That is awesome! Thank You Valhall!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Awesome work, Val! (But hey, you forgot to put the first episode of ATStrogen in there.)

What a year it's been! Here's to many more with ever bigger and brighter things to come!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Brilliant, Val, bloody brilliant. Every aspect, from the avatar-ridden posts, to the podcast intros played over the theme, EVERYTHING is truly top notch.

Great job of highlighting some of the big things that happened, although you don't give yourself enough credit for that FEMA thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A most excellent piece of work!

I can't remember the last time my voice was included in a A year in review segment!

kudos!

- One Man Short

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Excellent work!

Thank you very much for doing this.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks everybody! I enjoyed doing it.

Explanation on the threads included:

1. Top replied thread from each month.
2. Top 5 threads of the year (that is the 5 with the most replies and views)
3. Posts about important things on the board.

I was able to get every podcaster in with the exception of those who have only done music and...

TrueLies

and

ME!

LOL

TrueLies and myself have a bad habit of just jumping right into our topic and not introducing ourselves so I couldn't find a good sound bite for either one of us...

THAT'LL TEACH US!

marg is the only exception in that she didn't say her name anywhere in her podcast, but what she said in her podcast was so sweet I just had to capture it.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful experience this past year has been. I sure look forward to spending next year with all of you.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That was enjoyable Val, really good work.
Did you use Windows Movie maker to do this? well it don't matter anyway just nosey.
I'm impressed

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes, Sauron. Actually I make my "frames" in powerpoint and then save them as jpegs and pull them into movie maker.

This one took over 120 separate frames and there were around 70 different sound files I had to incorporate to get all the podcasters and the theme song in.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Have not viewed this yet, but will do so after work. Excited to check this out. Thanks to Val!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That was GREAT, I even turned off the Iron Maiden song I was listening while watching

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
any possibility of a quicktime release? All wmvs on my comp look messed up. it sucks

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
WoW

Good idea! But some one else will have to get that done for you. Hopefully they'll step forward to assist.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Loved it!!!

So professional and it brought back some fantastic memories of things that happened this year.

Wow!!

I gotta say, after viewing that video I realize this sure was a HUGE HUGE year for ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
WOW!

What a great movie that was. Is there anything Valhall can't do?

It was nice to see our little clubhouse on BTS made the cut, our Benevolent Dictator Zaph will be so proud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join