It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2005 Year in Review MOVIE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
niiice work val!!!

this is a great film...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
McGuirk,

That's the ATS Theme Song created by our own SkepticOverlord.

iamian,

Because I created this for ATS, SkepticOverlord loaded it to the ATS server, so that's why it is loading in wmv. You have to have a server space to load your movies to in order for them to load into windows media player. putfile hosts it as their web-based movie.

tsa et. al.

I'm really glad you guys like it!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Exemplary work.

Seems she covered just about everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just got this to say: WTF!
Sorry, but it's not very fun to see a movie with crappy sounds and boring text.

If you want us (me) to actually read this, then put it in html file or a pdf file or something like that...

Sorry for this post, you'll all hate me now...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well done, Valhall! Bravo! Bravo!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

If you want us (me) to actually read this, then put it in html file or a pdf file or something like that...

Not exactly a pat on the back for a job well done. I see the image of a couch quarterback. Doesn't do no work but craps on all those who are actually making the effort.

Exactly how old are you? Try to be alittle mature about it and maybe a slice of respect? Nobody said you had to like it, but for the time and effort that was given, I think some respect has been earned.

I don't think Val wil lose any sleep over the thought of you not watching, or appreciating her work.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Although from all the response, it sounds amazing, I can't seem to justify downloading 30 MB. Is there any way you can shrink it down or make it a streaming video? The 56kers will applaud you for not having to download for 3 hours.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Exactly how old are you? Try to be alittle mature about it and maybe a slice of respect? Nobody said you had to like it, but for the time and effort that was given, I think some respect has been earned.

:shk:

Perhaps 16 year old Joakim L. Christiansen would like to go back through the year and make his own compilation that could be put forth and voted on by the ATS membership.

JLC,
I don't think Val created the movie with aspirations of awards or accolades. I believe she did it out of personal desire, committment and dedication to the community. In my opinion, the time and effort alone warrants some degree of respect and appreciation.

Just my $.02 :shk:

[edit: to add]
Thanks again Val! Nice job.

[edit on 3/5/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Chill chill chill...everybody has the right to not like something.

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Hi TS,

We get a little better every year at the "year in review" stuff for ATS. For 2004 SO asked me to take the top viewed and top replied threads and put some commentary with them for the "list". This past year I did that again but also made this little movie. The text are screencaps of the top threads for each month. I thought it would be nice for the members to see their threads. The sound bites were all the podcasters from last year. It was just an idea I had to combine the two forms of member efforts into one media. It was not an "ATS production" it was a Valhall production.

No...I don't hate you. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Val your a better person than me.

I am completely open minded and believe people are entitled to their opinions, but people like that I can not tolerate.

to Val

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join