It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati's time is over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is no denying these people exist. If you think otherwise you are only fooling yourself or taking an active part in the disinformation campaigns.

Here is the plain and simple truth. Their time is almost up. It appears that if they were really going to have their full NWO police state they would have had it by now.

Clearly humanity is not alone in the universe and there are powers so organized within the galaxy that the Illuminati are ultimately powerless.

For anyone reading this who is involved in the Illuminati you are in deep trouble. You are nothing more then two bit outlaws and your time is up.

There will come a time within the near future where you will have no place to run to. No place to hide.

You can try and run. But you are only kidding yourself. In the end the only choice you will have left is where you choose to die. Exactly like Butch Cassidy and the Sun Dance Kid.

I raise my glass to you Illuminati because your going to fall hard. The people realize there is no reason to be afraid of you. The masses have caught on. Only the small minority eat up your pathetic lies. Billions of people world wide know of your name. They know of your evil deeds and your pathetic cowardice.

Like Hitler you will wait in your bunkers to die like rats to slaughter.

We are coming for you. We have waited for this moment for a very long time. We will bathe in your blood just as you have done to humanity. We will finish you off with a smile. We will kill you with joy. When it is all over we will redefine the meaning of sufferring. And it's all just for you. You cowards.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I agree...the time has come for us to pass over to the light!

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo
There is no denying these people exist. If you think otherwise you are only fooling yourself or taking an active part in the disinformation campaigns.

On what evidence can you make this statement. I am not involved in any NWO plot, nor am I a fool or "disinfomation" agent.

Here is the plain and simple truth. Their time is almost up. It appears that if they were really going to have their full NWO police state they would have had it by now.

What makes you think this...? We do not even know if this group exits, let alone how long it would take them to create a "police state" if indeed that was their plan (which of course we do not).

Clearly humanity is not alone in the universe and there are powers so organized within the galaxy that the Illuminati are ultimately powerless.

This may be true, if they even exist, but how does this relate to 9/11 again?

For anyone reading this who is involved in the Illuminati you are in deep trouble. You are nothing more then two bit outlaws and your time is up.

I really don't think they are, and they might not even exist. If they do exist I really don't think they would be worried about your little post.

There will come a time within the near future where you will have no place to run to. No place to hide.

If they are a secret group, aren't they not already hidden?

You can try and run. But you are only kidding yourself. In the end the only choice you will have left is where you choose to die. Exactly like Butch Cassidy and the Sun Dance Kid.

No, you are kidding yourself. Please, give some evidence as to why you think they are in such trouble. Why are you posting this??

I raise my glass to you Illuminati because your going to fall hard. The people realize there is no reason to be afraid of you. The masses have caught on. Only the small minority eat up your pathetic lies. Billions of people world wide know of your name. They know of your evil deeds and your pathetic cowardice.

Again, please explain...

Like Hitler you will wait in your bunkers to die like rats to slaughter.

Why?

This is a place for learning not for posting a bunch of stuff that you just made up...either explain or this thread can just end up in the trash...

And, this is also the 9/11 section not the NWO...
-- Boat

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Boatphone]

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
seriously though, what exactly did they do that makes you so upset?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well for one I know of these people simply because there are skeltons in my own families closet. I'm finding out more and more as each day passes.

You just have to take my word for it.

Go to the Secret Society forum and you will know what I'm talking about. I'm not making any of it up and it is evident in my descriptions of certain things.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, for someone you has "inside" information on this topic, you did not provide any details as to why this secret group is in such trouble, OR if they even exists.

-- Boat

You can read my questions above...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Haven't you read the quotes from Woodrow Wilson? President Eisenhower? Even Winston Churchill.

Infact over the years numerous heads of state have voiced their opinions about these people.

There is no denying it anymore. And I suggest you start believing or the NWO will make you believe. Don't let yourself get caught in that situation should the NWO actually arise.

Lets Deny Ignorance Together. As One. There is no since in living under a rock anymore.

1798 - George Washington acknowledges that Illuminati activity has come to America: "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Mod Edit: Removed Copy & Paste, Added Quote Tags And Link.

[edit on 25/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The reptillans are incharge of the illuminati!

[edit on 25-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ay. And their element is Sulphur.

You can even smell it in the air. Something funny is going on deep down in the Earth.

If you can't smell it where you are living you soon will.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ive read most of the quotes before

they are all outdated as far as domestic policy regarding technology exchange

i dont get what you mean though, wont they have to invest in the assets we have created through out much of americas advanced technological progression? when they invest that means the power will be back in our hands right?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You just have to take my word for it.

I should've started taking count when I first read this statement here. Always.. people have 'inside knowledge'.. they hint and draw people in as though they are just about to grant us some some new revelation, then say cynics are just too blind to see the truth or are in on it [reply insurance]..

"It's more a shelbiville idea"

..then they copy and paste something most of us have read before that is either easily obtainable or if we haven't heared it before.. it's unprovable and unspecific. So who exactly is going to put the illuminati in their place? When and where? I want front seats for this show down.

It's ironic.. knowledge is meant to be power.. the Iluminati's power is suppose to centre around knowledge witheld.. yet those supposedly 'in the know'.. empowering us by letting us know don't actually tell us anything new and withold anything that might actually be useful. Bird crumbs.. yum.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by riley]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Evidence to support your claims would be appreciated.

And NOT evidence that you've copied and pasted from other sources.

What, precisely, is your point?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Eisenhower's speech was broadcast to the Nation. It was his farewell speech. That one is for sure.

You make a very good point though. Everything in the history books could be wrong. We weren't there. Video cameras haven't been around all throughout history. Same with the camera. How do we know what really happened?

The history textbooks give no mention to these international banking organizations so there must be more then meets the eye.

Hindsight is 20/20. In a few years history will agree that the Illuminati existed and that their existence was covered up.

He who controls the past controls the future after all.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you Shawna but every one of those historical quotes is 100 percent verifiable.

It's history after all.

From here:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

In the future, please just quote a small snippet in quote tags, and then include the link.

Thanks.

Mod Note – You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you Shawna but every one of those historical quotes is 100 percent verifiable.

It's history after all.

Many of those quotes do not even mention the illuminati.. we are a hierachial species with a social structure.. this is a natural part of humanity. Even chimps fling feaces at the less powerful sitting on the lower branches.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It doesn't have to mention them by name. They have many different names.

However everything is consistent that it all leads back to an ultra secret group.

A group of dominent men. The shadow government if you will.

Hindsight is 20/20. 20 years from now the History books will give direct mention to this group that lusted for power and control.

I do not need to wait 20 years to know that it will turn out to be true.

Don't kid yourselves on these things ok. I know it deep down in my bones that these thigns are true. I have been searching for these answers all my life and I have finially found them.

Even people in my own family have had some involvement. Some more then others but nontheless I was shocked to find out it was closer then I realized.

I've given accurate descriptions of certain documents on the other board that indicates I'm not making it up.

Ultimately you have to make up your own mind. I've freed my own ass and that is all we can really do. I'm trying to do people a favour by sheding light.

The secret is out in the open. You need not search for very long before you pick up on the trails.

But the path to truth lies within the individual. If you don't take it apon yourself to free your mind from Corporate Mass Media propaganda that is your problem and you will suffer because of it.

Do not buy into their crap. Back when I was a Bush supporter I thought I had everything figured out. Boy was I dead wrong.

We have to question ourselves. We have to question everything we are told. Do you understand?

Nazi Germany didn't question what the government told them and they payed dearly.

And History Repeats. And when it does do we notice? I certainly do. History has been a life long passion for me. It's the only thing that has ever had any real value to me. Even if what I originally believed growing up was wrong.

I just knew that for some reason it was important to study every aspect of History. Ask every question and leave no stone unturned.

And I have done just that. I finially stopped buying into corporate media because I realized a knowledgable citizen cannot have the news handed to them on a silver platter.

You have to search for yourself. The quest for truth is an individual one.

If you believe that 9/11 was a random incident by a terrorist organzition barely anybody heard of, well I feel sorry for you.

As for me, again I have freed my ass and my mind. And I have been loving it ever since.

I strongly challenge all of you to challenge what you believe. If you buy every word of corporate mass media that is.

I absolutely promise all of you that you will not regret questioning 9/11.

Follow the money. People in the government and people in NGO's profited greatly on 9/11.

If you owned gold that day you instantly doubled your money.

Even now. People are buying up precious metals like no tomorrow. When a "terrorist nuke" is detonated in NYC gold will be at least 1000/ounce.

Silver, platnum, pladium, oil, and precious diamonds (ones that go for 10 000 a pop whole sale) will also be very important.

Outside of this and the war profiteering companies the rest of the stock market will crash.

Even without a nuclear terrorist attack Bush's careless economic policies have assured a stock market crash in the new year. All he has been doing is taking out loans to pay off other loands. America is 13 trillion in debt. The GOP doesn't pay that off the american public pays for it.

25000 on everyone's head. When a child is born into America they are instantly 25 000 in debt simply because of the handling of economic policy.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It doesn't have to mention them by name.

if you are talking about a specific group being involved in something specific.. yes it does.

They have many different names.

That could just mean there are many different groups.
I am very familiar with 'they' though.

However everything is consistent that it all leads back to an ultra secret group.

They have money- they don't need to be a secret group. Humans are quite capable of being corrupt without having a puppeteer pulling the strings.. yes corruption requires secrecy but I doubt they check in with an illuminati leader to make sure they are being fiendish in just the right way.

A group of dominent men.

Refer to the chimp analogy.. all powerful men are dominant.. and all dominant want to be powerful. It doesn't need to be deliberately organised.. it just need alot of testosterone.

Edit for your edit:

Hindsight is 20/20. 20 years from now the History books will give direct mention to this group that lusted for power and control.

The groups with many names? Yes there have been thousands of them throughout history. They used to be rivals.

Even people in my own family have had some involvement. Some more then others but nontheless I was shocked to find out it was closer then I realized.

So you are that close to it yet have no evidence that you have personally come across? Maybe some pics of their ritual books? Their headquarters?

I've given accurate descriptions of certain documents on the other board that indicates I'm not making it up.

I only browsed through a couple of your threads. I remember mention of a pentegram and satanism..
[they go together now?- the pentegram is much older than satanism] and a mention of egypt. I would appreciate it if you could upload these documents.

]But the path to truth lies within the individual. If you don't take it apon yourself to free your mind from Corporate Mass Media propaganda that is your problem and you will suffer because of it.

Propaganda has been around since man could write.

Nazi Germany didn't question what the government told them and they payed dearly.

And History Repeats. And when it does do we notice? I certainly do.

So does everyone else.. it was much too little too late but.. Hitler still did not fulfill his ambitions. He once said "Who remembers the Armanians?" He was a bastard but he really had a keen insight into the collective psyche.

I'm glad you are not buying into the propaganda anymore and are seeing things more objectively.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by riley]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You should read Revelations, if you think things have peaked then you are sadly mistaken..

As for the Illuminati, I've always thought that it was pretty much a dead cert they exist, but thier true motivation is a mystery. Being 'Illuminated' does not seem like a bad thing to me?
I havn't read it myself, but from what I've told 'Angel's and Demons' might be a good read, from what I make out - it implies the Illuminati started off as persecuted scientists and warped into a organisation against the Church.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Revelations is a must read. Jesus warned us that he would first come as a False Prophet. He would come as a theif.

Beware of the False Prophet. If you see Jesus giving an interview on Fox News then you have been decieved. The NWO is going to try and get away with many things. It's bad enough that everything we are told is a lie already.

Ultimately you people can believe what you want. But I warn you to choose wisely what you believe in.

You can believe Oswald, a man with absolutely no motive to kill kennedy acted alone.

You can believe the fairy God Mother was Molly Hatchet for all I care.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Look at Ruby's video admission. He took out Oswald who also happened to be a good friend of his. You don't do something like that unless your hiding something for the real perpetrators of such a terrible crime. Oswald was just the Patsy. Put down your encyclopedia Brittannica.

I've searched long and hard. I have spent the last few years of my life in this search. I finially started asking the questions I was once afraid to.

Thats what this is. You people are afraid to question. You are afraid to think for yourselves. You aren't even real human beings. If you blindly follow Fox News and Heir Bush you are an empty soul.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

We are coming for you. We have waited for this moment for a very long time. We will bathe in your blood just as you have done to humanity. We will finish you off with a smile. We will kill you with joy. When it is all over we will redefine the meaning of sufferring. And it's all just for you. You cowards.

Sincerely,

Pope Ratzinger

Deny ignorance. It's illuminating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join