It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati's time is over

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Revenge is a dish which is best served cold.

Years back I remember a school yard bully. For the longest time he was the playground authority.

Until someone came along and kicked the crap out of him. It's rare that violence solves anything but in this case it did.

You can be on top for the longest time but all empires fall. And when they fall they fall hard. After that they don't get back up again.

Look at Rome, Britain, Nazi Germany. Look at Pax Americana today. America is no longer the number one Super Power in the world. China is quicky rising like no one predicted. And China has many allies that stand against US imperialism.

I'm not a big supporter of China but at least having two superpowers creates balance. All of the sudden America can't get away with being the big school yard bully.

On top of that Bush can no longer pre-emptively invade countries at will. He's going to try and whack Syria and Iran with Israel telling them where to go but America can't hold the world hostage the way it has been for so long.

Cowboy Bush is screwed and he knows it. If he makes any remove to draw his gun again the world will be there to stop him.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo
Ay. And their element is Sulphur.

You can even smell it in the air. Something funny is going on deep down in the Earth.

If you can't smell it where you are living you soon will.

They've lived under ground for thousands of years..this is planet belongs to them,in there eyes,they watch our every move..and at the same time we are watching them....they are all over your television screen

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

He who controls the past controls the future after all.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

Thats lyrics from Rage Against the Machine

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thankfully I've turned off my televsion. I suggest everyone turn off your televisions.

Turn them off and leave them off.

We are the illusion. I'm sure at least some of you people see. I know some of you see.

Don't you see how television conditions us? Don't you see that our personal lives are dictated by a talking head? Look at all teh fear propaganda Fox and CNN uses. They are always talking about Terrorists plotting to kill us a million different ways. Yet the terrorists never seize on opportunities.

America has still been very vulnerable since 9/11. It's like Mutually Assured Destruction. Yet the terrorists seemed to have all the sudden gotten cold feet. Even though Osama is hell bent on destroying America's economy.

The border between Mexico hasn't even been secured for christsake.

It's like Mutually Assured Destruction.

Sure the soviets could have shot down some B-52's but they couldn't have shot them all down.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It was from 1984 first.

ALL OF YOU MUST READ 1984 if you haven't done so already.

Big Brother is already here. Just look at the UK since 7/7. Blair has almost complete totalitarian control now. They have cameras tracking your every move and now they are making the move to track every move you make in your car.

"...Those who surrender freedom for security deserve niether..."

Ben. Franklin.

The founding fathers created the constitution with the firm belief that we can never bow down to totalitarian control. The American Constitution ultimately says live free or die.

Thats the bottom line.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the search for truth is certainly sometimes a scary one. dont let anything get in your way, enlightenment atones. as eager minds we can work this out in any instance and find way with what the shadow governments over all propagation has left for us to indulge in. complicit media has nothing to do with the fact we have found directive, by which we will exploit their natural order of federal incursion to the fullest. maximizing over all integrety for the entirety of our efforts.

good luck

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
You should read Revelations, if you think things have peaked then you are sadly mistaken..

Was that made into a movie [apx 5 years ago]? I vaguely remember one where Jesus's dna from the nails was used to create an anti-christ.

As for the Illuminati, I've always thought that it was pretty much a dead cert they exist, but thier true motivation is a mystery. Being 'Illuminated' does not seem like a bad thing to me?

I'm not sure if it's meant to be gnosticism or not [where Satan is really the good guy] but that doesn't make much sense considering the pedophelia rings are meant to be run by these same satanists, [despite the church having a proven monopoly on them].. abusing children isn't a sign of illumination.

I'll look into this persecuted scientists theory.. sounds intriguing.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There are two forces on earth NOW!,they are plotting the NWO..the are the reptillans & the greys...THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING...music,media,magazine,anything that makes money thet control it...they dont need money for themselves,they just use it to keep us in line,to keep us forgetfull of our true selves,with money it is easier for them to divide and conquer us...THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING US...take a look at there symbolgy..they usaully put there eyes everywhere..it really doesnt matter to them...

the reptile eye is over top of the V..its a goldish color..do you see it?

look at the yellow pupil...thats part of the reptile eye...remeber they are always watching you!

here is the eye of the greys...look carefully at the tire...you can see the blue rubber and the white oval in the middle..that white oval is a the eye of an grey alien!

Mod Edit: Fixed Image BB Code.

[edit on 25/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Huabamambo - I do believe you are 'singing to the choir' for the most part. My short experience with this forum is that the majority of these individuals are independent thinkers.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thankfully I've turned off my televsion. I suggest everyone turn off your televisions.

Why? I like some programs.

We are the illusion. I'm sure at least some of you people see. I know some of you see.

Please explain.

Don't you see how television conditions us? Don't you see that our personal lives are dictated by a talking head? Look at all teh fear propaganda Fox and CNN uses. They are always talking about Terrorists plotting to kill us a million different ways. Yet the terrorists never seize on opportunities.

Yes, terrorists do seize these opportunities. They did on 9/11, they did on 7/7, they did at the WTC in 1993. They are doing it daily in Iraq. The reason the attacks are becoming less major is because we are bringing the fight to the terrorists, and winning.

America has still been very vulnerable since 9/11. It's like Mutually Assured Destruction. Yet the terrorists seemed to have all the sudden gotten cold feet. Even though Osama is hell bent on destroying America's economy.

Well, they are taking a beating, and will soon be defeated. Yes, Osama is out to destroy us, but didn't you just say before that it was just a lie told to us by FOX & CNN??

The border between Mexico hasn't even been secured for christsake.

True.

It's like Mutually Assured Destruction.

What is...?

Sure the soviets could have shot down some B-52's but they couldn't have shot them all down.

Please, try to be more clear...most of your post seems to be jejune.

-- Boat

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"...Those who surrender freedom for security deserve niether..."

Ben. Franklin.

The founding fathers created the constitution with the firm belief that we can never bow down to totalitarian control. The American Constitution ultimately says live free or die.

Thats the bottom line.

That's the Illuminati. Jefferson and Washington both defended the philosophy of Weishaupt.

I agree pro-Church & State authority Bush is the opposite of those things, but he's not Illuminati. We are.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
I'm not sure if it's meant to be gnosticism or not [where Satan is really the good guy] but that doesn't make much sense considering the pedophelia rings are meant to be run by these same satanists, [despite the church having a proven monopoly on them].. abusing children isn't a sign of illumination.

Actually the Catholic church has been in the limelight in recent years for protecting and spawning paedophile priests:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.ianpaisley.org...

www.google.co.uk...

And that is proven.

Apparantly (as I said I havn't read it yet) in Angels and Demons the story is that the Illuminati were hunted by the Catholic curch and many tales were invented demonising them and making out they were all evil when really it was the other way. Some later members did take to heart some of the practises and carrty them out - but it was not the original intention.

I agree pro-Church & State authority Bush is the opposite of those things, but he's not Illuminati. We are.

That sounds more like it, the obvious apparant good ones (false prophets?) are the real enemy and there is no real and visible side of good. Thats the trick, to think that the 'good' side would be so obvious as be in some sort of authority on our pitiful planet is rather arrogant and more than likely completely wrong.

The Illuminati, or being illuminated, is not good or bad. The individual is good or bad, regardless of their knowledge or wisdom. That is what decides the fate.

EDIT:

Looks like the Pope put the final nail in today (Christmas day):

Pope calls for "New World Order"

Though he has made some good statements about not making Technology a God, which fits in with my ideas the the Beast is actually Man As God.

"Today we can dispose of vast material resources. But the men and women in our technological age risk becoming victims of their own intellectual and technical achievements, ending up in spiritual barrenness and emptiness of heart," he said.

"That is why it is so important for us to open our minds and hearts to the birth of Christ, this event of salvation which can give new hope to the life of each human being," he said.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
There are two forces on earth NOW!,they are plotting the NWO..the are the reptillans & the greys...THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING...music,media,magazine,anything that makes money thet control it...they dont need money for themselves,they just use it to keep us in line,to keep us forgetfull of our true selves,with money it is easier for them to divide and conquer us...THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING US...take a look at there symbolgy..they usaully put there eyes everywhere..it really doesnt matter to them...

I'm all for the alien thing dude, but why? It's not impossible and I do believe that 'they' may walk among us. But I see little need for this masspopulation control - to what end exactly? Surely if they have that technology they can just conquer us? What do they, what could they, want?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm all for the alien thing dude, but why? It's not impossible and I do believe that 'they' may walk among us. But I see little need for this masspopulation control - to what end exactly? Surely if they have that technology they can just conquer us? What do they, what could they, want?

All are working towards the establishment of the New World Order. The massive infiltration of the Masonic controlled military-industrial complex by Orion backed fascists following WW-II, and in turn the M.I.C.'s underground networks, has set the stage for America's downfall [or what's left of America after the ancient 'Babylonian' spirits invaded and took control of most of the 'system' as it is being run from Washington D.C.]. The enemy is posed to attack from above [Draconians], from below [Black Ops], and from without [Machiavellian U.N. pawns]. If the forces of truth and liberty on earth are destroyed, then the forces of darkness will use this planet at a staging base to spread their empire and their poison throughout the galaxy

The purpose is so that planet earth and its unique animal, vegetable, chemical, liquid, mineral, genetic-metagene, energy and electromagnetic resources along with time-space vortex gates above and below ground can be assimilated so that planet earth can be used as a staging base to attack the enemies of the "Hive" on other worlds and in other dimensions.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Hive? What like in Dark Skies? Do these terms off of the TV and comics get filtered into 'real' life, or is it the other way round? I'm not being sarcastic this time I'm really asking.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The Hive? What like in Dark Skies? Do these terms off of the TV and comics get filtered into 'real' life, or is it the other way round? I'm not being sarcastic this time I'm really asking.

I got all the information from here www.think-aboutit.com...
...im not sure if it is true..but it does make since to me

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If this all were true they would just defeat us in two seconds, there would be no need for thounsands of years of a slow secret society. I find it highly unlikely that these "creatures" would want to use taco bell to hide there "eyes".

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I see bad times ahead. The Illuminati's time is not over until much pain and suffering effects itself. There will be a NWO but it will be defeated in the end. If your a Christian you will know it will last for a scant 7 years. For the moment I expect bad times, particularly in the Middle East. Probably a strike in Iran will initiate the chaos. Alex Jones thinks an inside job of some sort is cooking to let the agenda get back on track as well. I can't deny anymore that one worldism is the primary driving force behind our politics- it's everywhere (I can't even watch Pokemon without UN one world ads showing up with Robotech characters for instance). Oh btw, you guys are right on the UK. Absolute police state, a friend of mine was stopped by a cop and had his name taken just for running to catch a bus (!)

Check this out as well:

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I see bad times ahead. The Illuminati's time is not over until much pain and suffering effects itself. There will be a NWO but it will be defeated in the end. If your a Christian you will know it will last for a scant 7 years. For the moment I expect bad times, particularly in the Middle East. Probably a strike in Iran will initiate the chaos. Alex Jones thinks an inside job of some sort is cooking to let the agenda get back on track as well. I can't deny anymore that one worldism is the primary driving force behind our politics- it's everywhere (I can't even watch Pokemon without UN one world ads showing up with Robotech characters for instance). Oh btw, you guys are right on the UK. Absolute police state, a friend of mine was stopped by a cop and had his name taken just for running to catch a bus (!)

Check this out as well:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Im not sure if the seven years have already started..or are about to happen?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They haven't started. The first seal (white horse) will be opened if we are in the end of times. That's a big IF but it's good to be on the safe side with so many signs fitting the time tables given.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join