It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush your Buddy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
freedoms? where what planet...
bush friend? choices to make or choices to take from others and play like they were present...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
If you were aware of what was going on, would you attempt to buck the trend and do something about it? What would you do to make it happen?

First, I'd give NESARA a kick in the butt to get their plans for economic reform going. Then I'd abolish nearly (if not all) previous "Emergency Acts" that were never pulled out after the "emergency" had passed. I'd abolish the Patriot Act & call for the citizenry to downsize the government & also abolish every piece of legislation that doesn't conform to the Constitution.

I'd pull our troops out of most other countries to concentrate our national defense. ONce back within our own boundaries, we may not even need to have such a large military because our positions would be consolidated towards defense.

All intelligence Angencies would be seriously looked at for internal corruption & the judicial system would either fall into the Constitutional line or get fired (Even positions that have a duration described as "good behavior" can still be fired for misconduct...
)

Corporate ties to government officials will be severed or those officials will lose their jobs. The vow (or affirmation) that's required by most of the highest Offices across all three Branches is to "defend & uphold the Constitution", not their own business interests...Whoever breaks that vow will be fired, on-the-spot! If possible, I'd try to get *all* Federal Offices (regardless of relative importance) in Washington DC required to take that oath.

In a semi-related note, while NESARA gets going, the Federal Reserve would get phased out.

There might be a few other things I'd try to do once I've taken a look at it "from the inside", but once I've finished what I *could* do, then I'd declare a Federal Holiday to give everyone *another* paid day off & then retire...

...As I said before...If they didn't have me killed first...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Alright...

MidnightDStroyer for president anyone?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Alright...

MidnightDStroyer for president anyone?

Alright DR, the first thing I'd do is have you hauled in for Conspiracy to Commit Murder...Mine! What are you trying to do, get me *shot*!?

At any rate, if I wanted to have any hope of surviving my term, first I'd make sure to have a real idealist & reformist for my VP running mate...

...Then, when I got into Office, I'd just declare a new holiday & step down with full benefits & let *him* get shot...

After all, it's my firm opinion that anyone who *wants* to be President must be some kind of a crazy SOB & should be automatically disqualified for Office due to insanity...The *best* person to have in Office would be someone who *doesn't want* the job because he'd be more likely to take the responsibility seriously.

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
MidnightDStroyer- what would you do about UFO coverups?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Uncover 'em...Carefully enough that those who aren't *ready* to know the truth wouldn't be adversely affected to the point of mental breakdown.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
yep. U surely would be dead ;P

Apparently the reason JFK was shot was coz he wanted to expose something about UFO's.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Is Bush your Buddy?

No. Bush is an a$$hole.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Bush is a man I distrusted when he became govener of Texas.
In the beginning it was just a gut feeling I got when I saw this fellow, one that said this is No Good.

Before the election of 2000, I compared political parties platforms, and when Bush was given the Presidency, He violated at least 3 of these statement in the Texas Republican platform.

1. Belief in State Soverinty, to make its own decisions on all items.( He ran to the 5 to 4 Supreme Court for a victory, instead of following the ruling of the States Supreme Court.

2. A statement to sign the executive powers back to the Congress from which it came, He immediately set to writing executive orders at a record pace.

3. A vow to abolish the IRS. He has not even mentioned this, or tried to do it.

The above mentioned are all written excerts from the Texas Republican Platform, he initialed to uphold.

Besides this is his arrogance, and even now that it is shown that in all probability misled America for reasons to go to Iraq, he still stands as if he is pure and honest.

To me this is a sorry excuse for a man, to win on his daddys name and connections, and bring his daddys regime back to power. This is a sad Day for America.

<< 1   >>

join