It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change loginID?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Is this possible?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sorry, but you are stuck with the username you originally chose for ATS. Thanks for the question though!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
A moderator should have the power to change it... the admin definitely does. Just ask.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaker
A moderator should have the power to change it... the admin definitely does. Just ask.

This has been brought up before and the answer has always been 'no'.

Sorry guys.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sorry, but no one will be able to change your member name. Seeing that you have a new account the best thing to do would be to sign up with the account name you want. Why stick with "incarnate" when "incarnate_the_conqueror" is available.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Sorry, but no one will be able to change your member name.

Well, how do i end this membership then?

btw, i noticed clicking the "post reply" button takes you to the post reply screen. The problem is the subject line doesn't have the current thread title by default...perhaps this is a better way?

That way you can delete if a new thread is needed.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by incarnate
Well, how do i end this membership then?

Be right back..... 4 ever (Don't log back in as that user)

Originally posted by incarnate
btw, i noticed clicking the "post reply" button takes you to the post reply screen. The problem is the subject line doesn't have the current thread title by default...perhaps this is a better way?

That way you can delete if a new thread is needed.

If you are repling on the same topic then click the reply button. The subject of your reply is optional. Now if you want to talk about something totally different, then click the "New Thread" button.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sorry, but no one will be able to change your member name. Seeing that you have a new account the best thing to do would be to sign up with the account name you want. Why stick with "incarnate" when "incarnate_the_conqueror" is available.

Bingo.

You don't have to "do" anything with the current account. Just re-register and state what you're looking for. This is FAR easier than any kind of admin change, and such changes are both difficult and only done in very extreme circumstances (such as a long-established member being hacked, etc.)

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thankz.

i've reincarnated

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good.
Thread closed.

top topics

join