It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Alien Disclosure Imminent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Referring to this thread Virgin Spaceport Being Built

Whenspace travel becomes mainstream and easily carried out by the private sector, it is only obvious that disclosure will take place.

Think about it, these companies will have access to their own sightings, and they will surely become available to the mainstream media. I think that private sector space travel is gonna break this thing wide open!

Your thoughts are welcome here. I would especially like to hear opposite views so I can see all sides of this issue.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I agree there, the govt. would have to take some pretty drastic measures to keep things the way they are.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i think you're making some serious assumptions. keep in mind private space travel is still going to be limited to current technology, which means planetary orbit at best. hell private space venturers won't even make it to the moon. for what you're suggesting to be likely, that private space travelers will be making sightings seemingly all the time, that's the impression i got, would mean aliens would have to be zipping by earth, REALLY close by earth, relative to the size of the universe, all the time. unless our governments are in contact with aliens and are having meetings all the time, which i simply don't buy into, then no other life form has any reason to come close to earth, short of for observation, which still i can't imagine happening often enough for the chance to grab a photo.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There are sightings on every space mission to date from Mercury on to the present. Every mission has had sightings. Every one. How could there not be a sighting. And yes, they are "ziping" by earth all the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
There are sightings on every space mission to date from Mercury on to the present. Every mission has had sightings. Every one. How could there not be a sighting. And yes, they are "ziping" by earth all the time.

That's true, there are so many sightings it's unbeleiveable really. NASA has a history of confiscating film and employing airbrush artists to "hide" UFOs.. sounds wild but from what I've seen and read.. its true. Even on the Russian missions, several cosmo's have spoken about their sighted bogeys.

The Virgin company and other operators will achieve spaceflight, even if it's only a low orbit. These people are going to see things.. especially if the business gets popular.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
completely agree. Private sector would blow it wide open.....

provide that the governments of this planet combined don't sabotage the effort.

as i see it, the only other person capable of building this thing would be bill gates, but he's probably too busy watching the virtuagirl screensaver to care.

sexymom....i am curious about your involvement in this.? care to humor a newb?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Without sightings, there cannot be disclosure.

I will agree that a lot of the NASA stuff is shady, but most of it is explainable.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Intresting concept about disclosure. I was just reading about some proposels the US has to put various different types of weapons into space, I wonder how this would effect private space flight-exploration. Perhaps this could be used as another 'cover'

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think the most important thing you said was " available to the mainstream media" .

The hard truth is that the "mainstream media" does not cover UFOs and many of the media people are paid by the CIA. ( See the Church Committee report. )

[edit on 20-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have to agree that disclossure if closer than ever, I had a feeling it would be this year or next year.

I hope they will take lots of Camera's with that can see in other light spectrums, that would blow this thing wide open for sure.

The government might deny it at first, but later they will be forced to explain what all the weird orbital sightings are.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i think we'll have proof in the next 10 yrs or less.
just my opion.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I agree with lost_shaman there, the mainstream media is just a dictating puppet for the 'kings' and don't give a hoot about the truth. And if there happens to be a person with a conscience and tries to run a story, they will be silenced one way or the other. And I'm not talking just about US, its happens everywhere - they will try to fill our heads with trivial matters so we'd forget the important things. "If it isn't in the news, it probably wasn't anything important. Figures." Media twists EVERYTHING.
"Aliens blah blha, yadda yadda - ins't it ridiculous? In breaking news, someone famous was seen with a prostitute o_O" Teh news of a century.
There isn't such thing as free [insert media].

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 20-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I agree there, the govt. would have to take some pretty drastic measures to keep things the way they are.

Keep in mind that the government isn't the only party involved...

The aliens could do many things to likely avoid detection, either with technology or simple location (such as approaching from the opposite planet side from such a station). Not to mention, they could of course limit their activity because of such chances...

While it's promising, I wouldn't look for a smoking gun just yet. Secrecy has been maintained for over half a century. This is obviously the goal of the aliens as well, so one must assume. In doing so, we must consider that such beings are well aware of such variables, and adjust accordingly if their desire is to maintain that secrecy.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
uhhgg sad... I'm sorry but humans given the time when the prove themselves worthy of space then maybe we will see civilians with those anti gravity disks. It will come just right now the government needs a way to tech its way ahead of the rest of us inorder to control us. Trust me I would want that too.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

While it's promising, I wouldn't look for a smoking gun just yet. Secrecy has been maintained for over half a century. This is obviously the goal of the aliens as well, so one must assume.

There might be a flaw in your logic there.. why would one assume secrecy is one of the alien's goals? If that was so, then we wouldn't have mass sightings.. the phoenix lights is just one example of possibly hundreds of remarkable cases, that illustrate secrecy really isn't their priority. That's how it seems to me anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It would only take one or two missiles to knock the private sector space ventures back 10 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ok lets go a few different ways with this.

First some people believe in prophecy that the 3rd world war will happen in the next 10 yrs or less and they say that aliens will take sides in the war
and even help to wage war. -- to be more precise , against the USA.

Keep in mind - the usa may have reversed engineer tech from roswell crash..wich means the usa may alrdy have the means to wage war with Ufos to some extent .

2) Supposedly a president "truman" ? from the 50's met with Aliens and sighned agreements for techology .

3)the Eben story - even the ebens say there are more than 1 race of aliens.
supposedly , weve alrdy visted the ebens and who knows maybe even got some tech from them.

4)we know from supposed abductions that people report more than 1 type of alien .

5)we know that through out history - reports of Ufo's have been around.
even on cave walls , pyramids ect ect all over the world for thousands of yrs ?.

6)we have reports of Ufo crash sites all around the world.

7)Supposedly there aliens living in underground bases in the US .
anywhere else? .

8) supposedly 1 race of aliens offered to help us get rid of the greys in exchange for letting them live here or hiding them.
from who?

9)if aliens live in underground bases in the US , then why not somewhere else also.

10)Supposedly some say prophecy says that in the next few yrs russia and iran will team up to try and take over the middle east ?, but that some race of aliens or type , will help russia and iran . and that some other type of alien race will help the west - not nessiarily the US -.

11) A alien race will come to earth and say that they are the ones who created us....wich last for 3 yrs ? or so and then all hell breaks loose.

12) to make this short - everything points to somethign happening soon.
maybe 10 yrs or less.
some people think sooner .. who knows.

i could go on and on . but im too tired

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Briggs]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs
ok lets go a few different ways with this.

First some people believe in prophecy that the 3rd world war will happen in the next 10 yrs or less and they say that aliens will take sides in the war
and even help to wage war. -- to be more precise , against the USA.

Keep in mind - the usa may have reversed engineer tech from roswell crash..wich means the usa may alrdy have the means to wage war with Ufos to some extent .

2) Supposedly a president "truman" ? from the 50's met with Aliens and sighned agreements for techology .

3)the Eben story - even the ebens say there are more than 1 race of aliens.
supposedly , weve alrdy visted the ebens and who knows maybe even got some tech from them.

4)we know from supposed abductions that people report more than 1 type of alien .

5)we know that through out history - reports of Ufo's have been around.
even on cave walls , pyramids ect ect all over the world for thousands of yrs ?.

6)we have reports of Ufo crash sites all around the world.

7)Supposedly there aliens living in underground bases in the US .
anywhere else? .

8) supposedly 1 race of aliens offered to help us get rid of the greys in exchange for letting them live here or hiding them.
from who?

9)if aliens live in underground bases in the US , then why not somewhere else also.

10)Supposedly some say prophecy says that in the next few yrs russia and iran will team up to try and take over the middle east ?, but that some race of aliens or type , will help russia and iran . and that some other type of alien race will help the west - not nessiarily the US -.

11) A alien race will come to earth and say that they are the ones who created us....wich last for 3 yrs ? or so and then all hell breaks loose.

12) to make this short - everything points to somethign happening soon.
maybe 10 yrs or less.
some people think sooner .. who knows.

i could go on and on . but im too tired

In other words, the end of days is near
And the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ aswell....yay.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In other words, the end of days is near
And the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ aswell....yay.

LOL -

hell i dont know .
just telling you guys some of the stuff ive heard.

im sure you guys have heard similar stuff.

But it is interesting when you can see pieces of the puzzle coming together .

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strodyn
It would only take one or two missiles to knock the private sector space ventures back 10 years.

The private sector is not NASA, where loose foam is all it takes to ground them.

Once the private sector gets their feet wet nothing can stop it, unless governments get in the way.

Space exportation has been a government monopoly for the last sixty years and they haven't done much with it.

Only when private enterprise gets involved will earthlings be fully vested in space exploration.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join