It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like icy Canada's starting to heat up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

While far from being Alberta�s version of Area 51, a Canadian UFO investigator and researcher says Airdrie and area has been a veritable hotspot for reported sightings of late.
Brian Wilke, director of HBCC UFO Research who has appeared on countless radio shows as a UFO expert, says he�s received numerous calls on his toll-free UFO hotline reporting sightings of strange flying objects in the immediate area...

www.airdrieecho.com...

It seems to me you Canadians might get to see some stuff...
With nothing but ice and trees, this is just as good a place for testing aircraft as the Nevada desert.
Stay on the look out,
- Tass

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
With nothing but ice and trees, this is just as good a place for testing aircraft as the Nevada desert.
Stay on the look out,
- Tass

I'm just waiting for our resident Canadians to take issue with this.

while I wait, I'm going to be in Canada next weekend, so I'll be watching the sky. (when I'm sober, at least.)

jra

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yeah it's nothing but snow and trees here. i'm actually writing this post from my igloo too... now if you will excuse me i need to take my dogsled to the shop...

but seriously. it is interesting to know that more sightings are happening up around here. if there is some sort of testing base in canada i could definately see it being up in the northern part of some provinces or in the territories. not really a lot of people up there. i'll keep my eyes open, but i'm in the south western part of british columbia, so i doubt id see much flying around here, but you never know.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
for a new perpsective on abductees:

www.unknowncountry.com...
Devastating Abduction Story

Make sure you have enough time to listen to the whole thing. I posted a thread in this sub-board for any thoughts.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I live in Alberta and have not noticed anything.
Man, this one really bites the dust.
Deep

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I am from northern Alberta ...
And two nights ago my son aged 11 said he had watched a dark triangle hovering while he was out playing at a park near our home. I myself have seen an unexplainable object as well a few years back,that was confirmed by others who phoned in the same sighting .so I mentioned it to my dad (he came here in 1952) There have been alot of reports Very Credible over many years up here.And because we do not have much air traffic and our skies are usually clear year round ...WE see more than our share of unexplainable objects!!!
P

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Where in northerN Alberta do you reside?
Im from Edmonton and personally have yet to see or hear of any Alien phenom here.
Deep

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Id prefer not to say which city ,,but i am very north of Edmonton.
You must have missed the great pictures taken from the balcony of an appartment in your city about a year ago(maybe two).
The pictures were shown in the EDMONTON JOURNAL .
It was about half a page spead. or full page i cant recall
the object observed was in plain sight for about 10 min's.
Long enough and bright enough to get the shots
P

top topics

join