It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK- Killed Because of UFO secrets? Or conflict with CIA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Alright,

I didn't put this in "UFOs and Aliens" because it deals with a wide range of things... and also because I want the opinions of people who normally stay away from that forum:

We're coming up on the 40th anniversary of JFK's death... And so I thought it was a good idea to probe some of the 'far out' theories concerning the truth behind what happened in Dallas in 1963..

Now, of the top, I want to say that I believe that JFK was assasssinated by the CIA because thet thought they could play kingmaker... and because they feared the possibility that Kennedy might pursue a type of early detente' with the Soviet Union (I base this on Kennedy's many conflicts with the CIA). However, it also comes to mind that JFK may have been killed because he was about to change, in some way, the USA's relationship with the ETs, or, if we had (or have) not yet made contact with them, that he was simply about to inform the public of something like the debris found at Roswell.

To start off the discussion, I ask you to read the two documents concerning Kennedy and UFOs at the center of this page:
www.majesticdocuments.com...

Now, I believe that the so-called 'Majestic Documents' are a bit of misinformation designed to throw off serious UFO reserachers... However, these docs are NOT a part of the original Majestic collection. They are only on this page with the MJ docs because the website decided that they enhanced their collection. Even if you think the original MJ-12 docs are bunk, I know I've seen the one regarding 'unknowns' in non-MJ-12 places (in fact, I believe I ran across it at the Black vault once). So, all I ask is that you read the docs and then say whether you think there is or is not a link between UFOs and the death of JFK.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Mafia had a PIVOTAL ROLE in getting JFK elected by delivering the "Union Vote"...

Bobby Kennedy (who incidentally was whacked shortly after) becomes Attorney General as soon as Jack become President, IMMEDIATELY turns on the mob and I mean with a vengeance...

Robert Kennedy was bringing charges against the Mafioso elite and looked as though he was going to make the STICK. THAT'S a MAJOR problem to the "group" who basically swung the vote for you. Putting them out of business is NOT what they had in mind when they helped elect the Kennedy boys.

On top of ALL that you have Jack Ruby, basically commiting suicide to eliminate Lee Harvey Oswald. WHY?

Then Jimmy Hoffa DISAPPEARS not too long after... WAY too many connections to the mundane old MOB for me to go looking for ET in the JFK killing...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'll admit that the mafia had many reasons to hate Kennedy... and that theories concerning them are very probable... But, what incentive would the Warren commission have to leave the mafiosos alone?

I'm not saying that organized crime wasn't involved, as the CIA often used it to make 'hits', just that taking out a Prez is a major action... and one where, if the action is effectively covered up afterwards, a great deal of government collusion must be involved.

Personally, I still think it was the CIA (without any need for hiding ETs)...

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
From everything I have read, there is motive for a number of different groups to kill JFK. I can't pinpoint any of them, but I'd suggest CIA since the investigation has been forever stymied.

As for why would the CIA kill John Kennedy, it could very well be over some disagreements over the release of alien information to the public. Its also just as likely to be something else regarding another diagreement over the communist agendas. In either case, it would be ample reason for a group that had beyond constitutional powers and laws to kill somebody that would jeapordize their efforts.

The later documents given and directed at Mr. Cooper who found the original MJ-12 documents are fabrications, IMO. Too wild and conspiratorial to be believed with regards to the multitude of accusations. If the person wanted that document to be believable, the amount of secrets should have been lessened and expanded upon in detail. After all, if you're giving somebody a document he's not supposed to have, might as well spill your guts.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here's some more info on all of that:
ufocasebook.com...

www.rense.com...

The first link is a reprint of the one doc I posted above plus some other stuff. So far as the thing from Rense's site goes... I don't believe 95% of the tuff he has there, but figured it was still interesting.

Also, apparently RFK replied to two constituents (while senator) in regards to UFOs. In the letters, he says that he thinks UFOs are natural phenomena, but that many scientists do believe ET life exists somewhere out there (sorry, I forget to write down the site... I'm sure a quick google serach can find it for you).

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
he was about to disband the CIA and take down the fed(eral reserve) by giving the power to print greenbacks back to the people(government). this, of course, is unacceptable to the illuminati/old boys club who worked so hard to set up their private little heaven.
JFK was no angel either.
oohhh, ...these are the people in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, in your neigh-bor-hood, yeah, these are the people in your neighborhood....they're the people that you meet, when you're walkin' down the street, they're the people that you meet each daaaayyyyyyy!
bert is evil!

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
was in and of itself an exceedingly strange event. It just struck me as odd...the bulletproof bonnet removed from the car, the strange trajectory of the bullet...plenty of strange stuff. But the most striking thing about the entire thing was the zapruder film that recorded the shot itself. A bullet that penetrated JFK from the back of the neck made him recoil backward? unlikely. However, there is a certain macabre strangeness about the driver. He looks JFK right in the eye the INSTANT his head snaps back and a plume of brain tissue and blood sprays into the air. I get shivers everytime I see that tape.
I once heard a theory about it, that talked about the driver being an Extraterrestrial, with psychic powers. He used them to detonate a small device within Kennedy's head. Strange, no? Ah, well, I think I'm done with this line of thought. Peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Go read 'The Untimely Death of Lieutenant Commander William B. Pitzer, US Navy'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to Colonel Daniel Marvin former President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by Green Berets who volunteered for assassination training by C.I.A. personnel at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.
Why was he killed? In his opinion the public had a right to know what was going on and therefore he had the intention to inform the nation about the aliens. This would presumably cause chaos and disorder which would be hazardous to the (world)economy.

If the driver was an Extraterrestrial? Maybe, who knows? Does anybody know if he was interrogated after the assassination??

Some other questions; Why do all the Kennedy's die young? Is it because of the alien cover-up and if so then why is Jackie Onassis still alive??

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Heheheh, especially for Loki

people.fix.no...

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Two big reasons that I remember...

1) He wanted to dissolve the CIA.

2) He wanted a return to the Gold standard.

Neither of which, would have been good for the real people in charge, so he was axed...and rather sloppily I might add...

The fall guy was set up (Oswald), and the real assassins (yes plural), are likely sitting around in a Rotary club somewhere smoking cigars and having a rather good chuckle about it....

That is of course, unless you believe in magic bullets....

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Does anyone know of a link to the actual video in mpg format? it would interesting to watch it.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i'm sure i don't know about all that MJ-12 stuff...but within this here article...about the NWO & Illuminati, there's a paragraph or two on the JFK assassination
~~~

educate-yourself.org...
~~~

i dont think its FUZZY math --> 1 + 1 =

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
One of the reasons I think JFK was killed is because he was starting to ease our country back into a gold-based economy & disband the Federal Reserve. In such a case, I would have no doubt that the Banking Industry had something to do with supporting Lee H. Oswald & the other secret factions that got him into position with a rifle...

If you want to help finish what JFK started, in this respect, then run a word-search on NESARA.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Mister (X) in the JFK movie.

Col. L. Fletcher Prouty.

Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and 5 years with Headquarters, U.S. Air Force.

In 1955 he was appointed the first "Focal Point" officer between the CIA and the Air Force for Clandestine Operations per National Security Council Directive 5412. He was Briefing Officer for the Secretary of Defense (1960-1961), and for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

At times he would be called to meet with Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles at their home on highly classified business.

He was assigned to attend MKULTRA meetings. In this capacity Col. Prouty would be at the nerve center of the Military-Industrial Complex at a time unequalled in American History.

He has written on these subjects, about the JFK assassination, and the existence of a "Secret Team".

He backs up his his work with seldom seen or mentioned official documents - some never before released.

Mister (Y) in the JFK movie.

General Ed Lansdale

Allen Dulles, Gen. Ed Lansdale, Gen. Charles P. Cabell, Mr. Nathan Twining.

General Ed Lansdale and Gen. Charles Cabel, who's brother Earle Cabel just happened to be the Mayor of Dallas on that fateful Nov.22nd, 1963.

www.prouty.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Actually he was trying to establish the SILVER standard, ie-silver certificates. He effectively orchestrated the change, which was immediatly dropped after his assasination.

But the Federal Reserve, a private corporation established by congress, has been manipulating interest rates and gold values for profit, saw the profit taken away.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Does anyone know of a link to the actual video in mpg format? it would interesting to watch it.

JFK Assassination Films.

Tom Alyea (MPG, 12.4 MB)
Mark Bell (QT, 7.51 MB)
Charles Bronson (MPG, 6.9 MB)
Malcolm Couch (MPG, 5.1 MB)
Jack Daniel (MPG, 2.5 MB)
Elsie Dorman (MPG, 6.7 MB)
Robert Hughes (AVI, 12.5 MB)
John Martin, Jr. (MPG, 5.4 MB)
Ernest Mentesana (MPG, 5.2 MB)
Marie Muchmore, version 1 (AVI, 5.3 MB)
Marie Muchmore, version 2 (AVI, 1.38 MB)
Orville Nix, version 1 (AVI, 3.41 MB)
Orville Nix, version 2 (AVI, 2.25 MB)
Patsy Paschall (QT, 3.1 MB)
A. B. Smith (AVI, 3.28 MB)
A. B. Smith, zoom version (AVI, 27.7 MB)
A. B. Smith, flipbook version (MOV, 4.5 MB)
A. B. Smith, "Grodenized" Secret Service version (MPG, 6.7 MB)
Tina Towner (MPG, 5.3 MB)
Dave Wiegman, Jr. (MPG, 7.5 MB)

The ZAPRUDER film was here but has been removed.

www.jfk-online.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Assassin secretly deported after JFK killed.

Authors find CIA document helps unravel 40-year-old mystery
Posted: September 24, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

Just two days after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a suspected killer and known foreign terrorist was captured in Dallas, Texas.

The U.S. government was aware the man had received rigorous training in a foreign military and was a member of a covert paramilitary organization that already had murdered dozens, if not hundreds of people, including military officers, high ranking police officials and democratically elected politicians.

Amazingly, according to the authors of an explosive new book promising to unravel the 40-year mystery of who killed JFK, there is no evidence to show he ever even was questioned about his presence in Dallas so soon after Kennedy's murder.

Instead, say co-authors Brad O'Leary and L.E. Seymour in the upcoming WND Books release "Triangle of Death," the man was picked up and quickly and quietly flown out of the United States under a cloak of secrecy.

Although the book has not yet been released to bookstores, it has already shot up to 186 on the Amazon chart just from initial pre-sales.

The story of the mysterious assassin is revealed in a CIA document backing the authors' compelling argument that President Kennedy was killed Nov. 22, 1963, as the result of a massive conspiracy between the CIA-installed government of South Vietnam, the French global heroin syndicate and the New Orleans Mafia.

Full Story:

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Upon looking at the video of jfk's death. It looks pretty obvious that there was at least one shot from inside the vehicle that jackie saw and tried to exit a moving vehicle because she saw that the shot came from the driver. This video is on google vids in a william cooper lecture. This is not the video that we were allowed to see on tv at the time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Take a look at this, it relates to your post from almost 10 years ago.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join