It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Debates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
They are on now on CNN with gay pictureboy Arnie. I can't see it because my digital cable is on the blink. It's been screwing up ever since Isabel. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

[Edited on 25-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So far just a bunch of bickering and talking over the top of each other.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its not organized? You know, like a regualr debate. How is ARRRNNNIIEE doing?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Arnold is the only one demonstrating any degree of passion... Bustamante has better overall poise, but comes across as emotionless... Ariana is a loon.

So far, no new issues.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the updates. Keep me informed.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's organized now....I guess they were just warming up right then. Arnie isn't doing too bad actually. He is actually making sense. He seems to know what he's talking about.

They are talking about immigration now.

Arnie and Arianna Huffington seem to be going head to head. She keeps attacking Bush Admin. too and Arnie is giving her crap about it. Telling her she's in the wrong debate, that this is about cali. You can tell they don't like each other very much. Arnie is also giving Bustamonte crap too and interupting him while he's talking and stuff. They are getting pissed at Arnie..

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Damn! its getting good! I thik Arriana is gonna drop a bomb.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Peter Camejo of the Green Party seems to be pretty passionate about this too.

They are all acting pretty catty though.

Arnie is using his forcefull charisma and large ego to his advantage also.

They need to start shutting off mic's or something cause they keep talking over each other and nobody wants to give in.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just caught the last few minutes of the debates (cable is back on and now it looks like its digital again--a bit fuzzy before).

The Green guy was kickin some monkey ass. He seemed like the only one competent there. His final speech was good but for the middle but, I thought he was the best from the bit I saw. So good, that I would switch to Green if they had more competent & intellignet spokespeople like him.

No Nader please.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Bustamonte looked soft, like a wet pussy.
Arnold was typical.
Mclintok looked like a REAL republican---the kind I hate.
Huffington--didn't get a real chance to see her---just her fighting with Arnie.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Now, on CNN, they don't even mentoin the Green guy. Just Arnie, Huffington, and the others????What the hell?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Now, they're interviewing Arnie. If they vote for him, they deserve what they get. Because it was a set up the whole time by the Bush crew for going Dem.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I would think that Bush would align himself with Mclintock. Huffington looked like an idiot. Bustamonte did not come across well. I don't think people are going to buy his "tough love" stance on taxes. People will have a hardtime voting for a Davis lackey. Mclintock did well,stayed on topics. Arnie did ok, I was not that impressed though.
But I thought the Green canidate did pretty good.
I would have been happier if they had all just stuck to the topics. No need for throwing jabs. There just is not enough time for that, right now.

new topics

top topics

join