It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your pets names

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
my pets names are

my dog(black labradour)-Rozwell

my cat-"Pussycat

my other dog(jack russel terrier)-spot

How about you?

[edit on 6-12-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Tara was the name of my beloved "little yellow dog" who passed away last year. A golden retriever/terrier cross, I miss that dog more than any other dog I have ever owned.

Fortunately, I still have two pets that have garnered all of my love and affection (at least my human to animal sort);

Madeline - a twenty-two pound yellow tiger-striped tabby that has the personality of Atilla the Hun. When "Mad Cat" lays around the house .... she lays around the house.

and then,

I have "MAX" aka "tippy-toes". Max is a tiny black cat that I rescued about nine years ago from under a garbage dumpster where she was harboring a litter of kittens. Max was a runt who had kittens why she herself was a kitten. I adopted out her litter and kept Max. Max is still a tiny cat who, though full grown, weighs barely six pounds! Max and Madeline are quite the contrast; a sort of like Oliver and Hardy . Madeline is HUGE and Max is tiny and both cats are wonderful. I love 'em both.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sherbert - My dog

Shorty and McCartney - My cats

Bob, Bob and Trevor - Giant African Land Snails... (it's pretty hard to tell the difference between them, so we kept their names similar. We figure, Trevor is a bit of an adrenaline junkie, so he's usually the snail highest in the tank)

[edit on 6-12-2005 by shorty]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
okay heres the list.

duke and blue (german shepards)

lady, kitty, salem and china (my cats)

Paul jn. (hamster)

silver, sky, skip, baby, tail, leo, biter, sweety, mushroom, ouch, milky (my birds) lol i have loads of pets!

oni x x

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Cara Mia (2 dogs) Italian for my beloved

Zoie (Female cat)
Graycee (Male cat - avatar)

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
6 cats...Dee Jay, Kia, Angel, Sylvester, Gammelting's Gandalf den Grå (Gandalf for short), and Luke. We also have 2 Degus named Hans and Anette.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Beagle (still a bit of a pup) named Chloe. I wanted to name her "Kitty", just to confuse everyone, but my fiance wouldn't go for it. So that's her middle name.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
5 cats: Priss, Boots, Tigger, Roo, Jasmine ... had a Rajah but he passed away recently.

dog: Sam - mixed Australian cattle dog w/ Brittany spaniel

3 pygmy goats: Started with Kosmo and Wanda the resulting offspring was duly named Timmy (from the Nickelodeon cartoon "Fairly Odd Parents").
Timmy

... and our latest addition ...

He's cute as the dickens but quite the floppy-eared heathen on four legs
However, he's already started earning his keep. Two days after the wife "snuck" him in :shk: the goats had gotten out of their pen. She let's him out and away he goes rounding them up with a few trips around the yard. I had to laugh ... he fits right in.

[edit on 12/7/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Cats, Tinkerbelle.
Bubbles
Bandit
Chyanne
Lakota
Whisper.

Dogs, Pip
Sparky,

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dog - Rosie
Cat - Sissy, & yes once again Sissy

I had my cat, and living with my grandmother. A few months later she wanted another one but as simple minded as she is she did not want to be confused with 2 cats and 2 names

So we have 2 cats with the same name to avoid confusion. However as one of many grandchildren, Your guess is as good as mine for what she calls us lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
back home
my pitt/shepard mutt: Champ
my little brother's yellow lab: Finnigan

and here at school
my baby ball python: Rocket

(all of whom i have named)
-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
cat fattybozo, my daughter calls him fatty ( he is small and slim) and I call him bozo. Poor thing, his real name is Jake ( oh, how he must hate us.) Any suggestions on how to make him stop climbing our hmm..christmas/holiday/winter/ uh.. how about indoor tree?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My dog's name is Theodore Bear... But we call him Teddy...

He's the runt of a little of full-size poodles... 17 years old- He's six months older than I am. Still living, just mostly blind, deaf, toothless, dumb, and for some unknown reasons walks in circles. If you clap on one side of his head, he will actually look the other way. Poor thing runs into walls all the time and can't chew, but we love him just the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have a cat and her name is Knucklehead. And geuss what? It fits. But I love her just the same. She helps me polish off the food on the BBQ. And she lets me know when she wants to go out or come in.
the only place in the states with Dec. weather in the 70s?
me
love everyone

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
We have:

Tigger, a brown tabby and
Tula/Luna a tortoiseshell. Both cats :p

new topics

top topics

join