It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're going to heaven?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What can be said or thought that has not been as such before you or I? I see a beauty in existence that I cannot share as a one to another one. I am saddened by the lack of faith, love and passion in the world today. If everyone stopped pointing fingers at eachother and looked inside maybe they could mend the anguish and find harmony in the spirit. I believe that which I do and it cannot be for me to argue or I am being pretentious OR need to justify an imbalance which is based in lack of self-confidence. Maybe the churches, temles and faiths of the world are flogging a dead horse and should accept all for who they are rather than believe they have greater importance and understanding than others. This would help to alleviate the differences we THINK there are between us. I only hope everyone will be okay in the end, in fact those who are not animals with their violent and abusive means to an end WILL be okay.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
which would you decide to engage in...
in the physical i find i very difficult not to realize that the body has desires one would deem as a sin...
yet as a man who is imperfect i live with those desires,
and repent with my soul to attain higher...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Heavenly Entrance Exam-Forrest Gump Style

The day finally arrived:
Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is met at the Pearly Gates by Saint Peter himself.

The gates are closed, however, and Forrest approaches the gatekeeper Saint Peter says, 'Well, Forrest, it's certainly good to see you. We have heard a lot about you. I must inform you that the place is filling up fast, and we've been administering an entrance exam for everyone. The tests are fairly short, but you need to pass before you can get into Heaven.'
Forrest responds, 'It shore is good to be here, Saint Peter. I was looking forward to this. Nobody ever told me about any entrance exams. I sure hope the test ain't too hard; life was a big enough test as it was.
Saint Peter replies, 'Yes, I know Forrest. But, the test I have has only three questions, and here they are: First, what days of the week begin with the letter 'T'? Second, how many seconds are there in a year? Third, what is God's first name?'

Forrest goes away to think the questions over, and returns the next day. Saint Peter then asks, 'Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers.'
Forrest says, 'Well, the first one, how many days of the week begin with the letter 'T'? Shucks, that one's easy; that'd be Today and Tomorrow. � The saint's eyes opened wide and he exclaims, 'Forrest! That's not what I was thinking, but... you do have a point though, and I guess I didn't specify, so I give you credit for that answer.'

'How about the next one?' says Saint Peter, 'How many seconds in a year?'
'Now that one's harder,' says Forrest. 'But, I thunk and thunk about that, and I guess the only answer can be twelve.' Astounded, Saint Peter says, 'Twelve! Twelve! Forrest, how could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?' � Forrest says, 'Shucks, there gotta be twelve: January second, February second, March second.......'
'Hold it,' interrupts Saint Peter. 'I see where you're going with it. And I guess I see your point, though that wasn't quite what I had in mind. I'll give you credit for that one too.'

'Let's go on with the next and final question.' says Saint Peter, 'Can you tell me God's first name?'
Forrest says, 'Well, sure, I know God's first name. Everybody knows it. It's Howard.' 'Howard?!' asks Saint Peter. 'What makes you think it's Howard?!' Forrest answers, 'It's in the prayer.'� 'The prayer?' asks Saint Peter, 'Which prayer?'� 'You know, The Lord's Prayer,' responds Forrest: 'Our Father, which art in Heaven, Howard be thy name......'

[Edited on 9/29/2003 by Katie]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
All of these quotes are definitive
of the Uncreated God.

Originally posted by billybob
i have a thought, toltec.
you've been doing your homework.
i like the zen/buddhism descriptions the best.
the tao is my fave "religious" text.
freemasons wrote the bible.

there is no heaven nor is there a hell.

i can not rely on books written by the hand of a human being on this topic, only learn from their experiences.

I can even believe all the contents are real. still is there the fact that it is the perception of a human being.

Having quite the vibrant social life i know how humans perceive. If all people would perceive its experiences how they really are we would have no need for diplomacy. everything would be clear.

So i can only say i know there is a huge number of perceptions that tell us that a force of love is surrounding us. books with memories of who have had the honour of communicating with it.

There are however also a lot of other perceptions that share that there is a realm not far from us where there is more than just the saint pieter and mother
Maria Magdalena.

It only needs meditation hypnoses or a listening ear or a writing hand. sometimes it needs nothing.

There are also perceptions of people who know how to use these methods and penetrate that realm where there is allot off life. Advantages. these people call it remote viewing, magic or quantum theory.

It is our future to know more and more about god. i personally believe that god is the perception itself. the world is the way you view it god is a shoving the way how we see it...we are little pieces of the same thing... whether you like flying planes and aggressive dogs, or cubusses, all that there is,.. is what you perceive.

i am god. and you are to. just as the dog.

Spot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join