It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret KGB UFO Files?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This smells like complete BS to me.

To avoid raising suspicion, archeaologists pose as KGB agents?

Isn't that entirely the other way around? Wouldn't it be the reverse?

If the USSR didn't want to raise suspicion, it would NOT have *OPEN* KGB agents, obviously!

They would have Russian archeaologists posing as Egyptian (if physically possible) or some other nation's archeaologists. In something this important, they would probably try to send real experts, though FUBAR bureaucratic screwups did happen in the USSR frequently.
And some of the people among the group would be KGB agents reporting back to HQ, and making sure the Russian archaeologists don't talk about things they shouldn't.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I also watched the program and was very fascinated with it!
I have done my own research on the subject and have atually found a little.

Heres a link where I started a post at BOT and discussed it with other members. Check it out as there might be more for you to ponder.

book-of-thoth.com...

I watched the show on sci-fi and recorded it. I then took a picture of my tv screen when they showed the book written by Victor Ivonavich. Here is the pic.

Here is a link where you can buy the entire program on dvd. (everything from the ufo that landed in russia, the tomb of the visitor with the alien in it, to the group that got abducted called "the followers")
theufostore.com...

Hope it helps. I wait patiently for new info on this subject as it is extremly interesting to me and some of it cannot be denied. I suggest everyone watch the dvd.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
there was a kgb autopsy done on an alien but that was from a ship that was supposedly shot down in 1969. here is a link to some info on it:
ufocasebook.com...

Hi Kenshiro2012,

The TV show, presented by Roger Moore, which included the footage of this "alien autopsy" (i.e. "The Secret KGB UFO Files") has been shown in the UK on the Sci-Fi channel several times in the last week.

Although not as good as watching it on TV, it might be worth noting that relevant TV show is online at:
superstar.everythingcyber.co...vanek...

The relevant crash/autopsy footage is discussed in some detail on various websites.

Relatively short and to the point is the discussion at the link below, which gives various reasonably strong reasons for concluding that the entire footage is a hoax:
www.parascope.com...

Rather more difficult to understand, but fairly detailed, is the commentary at:
boris-shurinov.info...

The latter of the above two links makes various points in relation to the style of documents used that should be easy for any Russian to confirm or deny.

For example, it is claimed that the "death certificates" of the 3 doctors that allegedly performed the "alien autopsy" are in the style used in the Russian Federation _after_ 1993, when according to the documentary those death certificates are _supposed_ to date from 1969.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I wrote: Although not as good as watching it on TV, it might be worth noting that the relevant TV show is online at:
superstar.everythingcyber.co...vanek...

Well, that link didn't work. I'm trying to get to grips with this BB code business.

Let's see if this link works instead.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If this is the show I'm thinking of, I was intrigued with the story about the Russian scientists and the cult of Osiris.

Basically they believe Osiris was an alien from around 10,000 BC that visited Egypt. This alien jumpstarted the scientific thought process among humans and kicked off the start of technology.

Not sure why exactly they believed this. Apparently a lot of well respected scientists in Russia bought into this theory. They might have known something we don't.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Whats up THEDARKHORSE.

I have seen this show more than once over the past 5 or 6 years and every time i bloody watch it's content is so very different which realy gets to me. the first time i watched it show contained the discovery of the so called visitor god, the recovered craft (looks like half of a craft), and the mass abduction where some tec dudes analised the light from craft caught on video camera. the next time i saw this the last bit with the light was not there but they had the bit where one of the abductees daughters comfirmed that it was her old folks broke down etc. Not long after i saw The Secret KGb UFO Abduction files on sale at JB HIFI, so i bought is and it was the same as the last one i described! now, last tuesday on tv ere in Perth they had the one you described with the alien chest and limb being cut up like a christmas turky! they say it came from a DOWNED CRAFT! which wasent on my dvd (dam good fact to leave out dont u think??) and a whole lot of other stuff thats not either!

with the amount of facts they have left out from show to show i realy dont think that it is trustworthy info and the former cia dude towards the end realy didnt conduct him selth as a goverment employee or any employee who would have any thing to with a subject like this!

Above all, the show is intresting and the stuff about chamber under the sphinx is what people should b intrested in if is real at all! ha

The makers of this DVD also did (with rodger moore as host):
the secret kgb sex files (delt with blackmail etc..)
the secret kgb jfk assernation files
and the one we are on about.

bunch of peanuts if u ask me

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
Basically the story goes: In the early 60s the KGB discovered a tomb at the Giza plateau containing an EBE. Luckily there was film footage! HA HA. The grainy film contained footage of archeologists dressed in KGB gear opening the tomb of what was thought to be an ancient Egyptian king. When they do, toxic smoke overcomes one of them and the other two run out.

Well, I'm sorry I missed it. I'm sure that something as momentous as this will soon be shown on CNN and MSNBC. I mean, actual proof of extraterrestrial life associated with Giza. That's noteworthy, don't you think? All they would have to do is show the film and present the alien body and it would answer a lot of questions people have.

Yup.

Sure would.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ive seen this program the first time it aired years ago but never seen it again. When was it last broadcast and on what channel?

The program was very interesting IMO the Tomb segment on the show was " Project Isis" or atleast thats what its been called in Russian circles for years. The (full) video is suppose be a few hours long and not the few minutes shown on that show.

During the fall of the Soviet union when civilians stormed goverment offices they got their hand on thousands of Top secret files which quickly made their way on to the black market.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

That's noteworthy, don't you think? All they would have to do is show the film and present the alien body and it would answer a lot of questions people have.

Yup.

Sure would.

There is no alien body to present all the makers of the show have is a smuggled out video segment of project, not the alien body which you can only assume would be in the hands of top Soviet scientists if recovered. Most likely in a underground section of a military research base such as the ones at Kasputin Yar or Yamantau mountain. Super super secure sites akin to the US Area 51 or NORAD

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi,
Well for the ones that are a little frustated to don't find a link in the web that really functions to see the documentary of the KGB UFO abduction secret files original show, presented by Roger Moore, here I can give you a one that really runs well and contains the full show.

Even if your computer secreen does not have so high resolution the image would be acceptable.
You can see it at:
vids.myspace.com...
Perhaps some of you can be interested to know what is my personal interest in this topic, so let me introduce to you.

I am a viewer or psychic that is strongly connected with UFO phenomenon, since I receive periodically messages of the future that are sent to me by a non human intelligence that of course is located so far from our planet.

The accuracy of my preditions is a proof of the truth that it is in this subconcious communication.

If you want to know more about my predictions check my threads at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can suggest you to check specially the thread that refers to the incoming close contact that we are going to have with a visitor of the outer space:

www.belowtopsecret.com...
thanks,
Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 1/28/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I saw the whole video, and i thought the whole thing was just horibly acted. I would rather watch a program created by the Wemons chanel than to see this.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ahhh , the KGB U.F.O. Files..... I remember that series well.

I was originally a TNT 2-part special that has been re-aired on the History channel and the Sci-Fi channel.

There were quite a few "revelations" made by the series, not just the Pyramid alien tomb.

This was the program that debuted the "Russian UFO crash recovery/ autopsy" footage that is analyzed at great length in the following link. There are some surprising finds on that tape that argue it's being genuine.

www.ufocasebook.com...

This program also debuted a video of a group of people that claimed to have decoded ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and discovered the return date of an alien that pretended to be an ancient god. The video, shot with a camcorder in classin "Blair Witch" style, ends with a bright flash of light, the group disapearing and the camera falling to the ground. Unfortunatly , I cant find anything on the internet even referencing this.

There were also many documents that were presented as uncovered KGB files regarding U.F.O's.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Lotiki]

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Lotiki]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hi all

The new Indiana Jones film completely copies or bases its plot lines on this Conspiracy. Yet Steven Spielberg can be quoted as getting the story from a completely different source. Perhaps George Lucas kept Spielberg in the dark about the origin of this story.

And what a masterpiece the new Indiana Jones film is, I could only say that Spielberg and Lucas fulfilled the dream that Indiana Jones is!

John

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is what I've discovered:
The "documentary" is part of a 5 dvd series called "Secret KGB Files, The - Shocking Revelations Of The Secret KGB Files" and includes these five parts: SECRET KGB UFO FILES, KGB JFK ASSASSINATION FILES, SECRET KGB SEX FILES, SECRET KGB ABDUCTION FILES, and SECRET KGB PARANORMAL FILES.

I was able to find SECRET KGB UFO FILES (www.youtube.com...), SECRET KGB ABDUCTION FILES (www.youtube.com...) and SECRET KGB PARANORMAL FILES (www.youtube.com...) on youtube. The other two are only available through torrents.

I really enjoyed watching these videos and found them very entertaining HOWEVER, upon further research, it seems to me that, as much as I hate to admit it, the videos are fake. There are many reasons but here are the main ones that convinced me.
- This is a video clip taken from a tv show that shows the exact same footage as the KGB doc minus the ufos. www.youtube.com...
- Antonio Huneeus, ufo researcher who is in the KGB documentaries, admits in FATE Magazine(January 1999) that it was a hoax (dagmar.lunarpages.com...)
- the book quoted from by V.Vereschagin called UFOs in the USSR can not be found, and many people speculate that it doesn't exist.
- The newspaper shown to tell about the UFO crash was dated November 29, 1968 and altho the documentary did not mention the name, Vecherny is clearly visible. When the November 29, 1968 issue of the Vecherny was tracked down, there was no article about UFOs or an explosion!
- (personal observation) if you had contact with the Russian mob, and made an illegal transaction to purchase stolen state secrets, do you think you would air that transaction actually showing the Russian mobster's faces? They would track you down and kill you (unless, of course, they are already dead?)

More points can be found at these following websites:
- An independent Evaluation of the UFO crash site and Alien Dissection (gufoa.tripod.com...)
- a very in-depth investigation of the KGB doc ( boris-shurinov.info... )

What do you think?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

=\ i don't recall anything like that in any of the shows I've seen. but i have seen most of the Russian UFO docs, and a lot of them are just like English/American ones where they ask a lot of questions show a lot of leaked footage and then leave you with no answer just more questions xD.

However there is a + to watching any Russian UFO docs... and that is that we don't care in the slightest what America says/thinks and we will always show defiance to them. which is why we show alot of stolen footage/info from the cold war and a good portion of time after it ;P habits dieing hard and all.
in the recovered vids/info there is plenty of loose bits and peices but still not enough to point the finger at someone and say YOU tell me all about the UFOs! ='[ so another day another clue i guess xD

top topics

<< 1   >>

join