It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer an alien???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Now think about it for a moment...

God said that we would die, when we ate the fruit, right ?

You are telling me that he lied about it, right ?

So you claim that we do not die ? I think we do... The reason we die, is because we became an self aware individual. We remember our past and understand growing old. We became aware of the short time we have her, and yes we die.

We only got to this point after eating the fruit.

There were no lies.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

So you are suggesting that humans were immortal prior to partaking of the fruit? Imagine the sheer volumes of overpopulation that would have caused. So this tree is set there and this being that is benevolent and the embodiment of love, kindness and forgiveness places it right there and says you can eat anything but this... but if you eat this you will die. Let's look at this from a parental standpoint. As a parent would you put something that could kill your child right in front of them make it look like candy and then expect them not to eat it simply because you said so? If they were ignorant prior to eating the fruit then how could they be expected to understand the repercussion any more than a toddler would? This same loving, kind and benevolent being sets forth the rule that if you disobey anything they say you will burn forever in agony in a lake of fire. That is the ultimate act if love and kindness is it not? Sounds more like a dictator to me.

<< 1   >>

join