It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer an alien???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
From the thread "is Jesus an alien?, i kinda wonder if Lucifer was an alien too(cuz i've heard that he was Jesus' Brother) and this is what i'm thinking right now. I know i'm not gonna know by just keeping it 2 myself...do ya'll have any opinions???

[edit on 2-12-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
no man jesus and lucifer/satan/dragon.etc..are not related ...jesus was either a alien hybrid or trulyy the son of god....i herd that lucifer is just really a masonic cult formed with the cults of the serpent in babylon..lucifer is more of a mind set..a evil perverted mind set...a global control mind set..
i was reading a interesting thread on ATS about atlantis and genesis..it tlaked about how the first souls who came to earth incarnated into half human half animal forms,latter becoming the myths of the greeks and egyptians,like anubis and centaurs,and mermaids,etc...when these souls came to earth they lost there connection with oneness of the universe,basically they lost there connection with god,thats what happens when you become a 3d being ....so another group of souls tryed to save those souls which got trapped on earth so they incarnated striclly in human form,these humans were the giants,nephlim or fallen angels,,not all these angels stuck to the rescue mission..instead some of them went astray(this is were the satan lucifer part comes in ) basically the rebelled against the universal laws and got greedy and slefish,and tyed to rule the world.....ill find the thread and post it for you

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
here we go home boy check it out...its quite interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 3-12-2005 by sanctum]

JWB

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That makes absolutely NO sense, I'm not discounting it, just don't get it.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, considering that the reference to Lucifer in the bible was a mistranslation and hence shouldn't even be in the bible, I would have to say no, Lucifer is not an alien... he's a mistranslation.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's my opinion that Lucifer is merely a refernce to the Morning Star, Venus, in the Solar-Astrological allegory of Jesus.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
Well, considering that the reference to Lucifer in the bible was a mistranslation and hence shouldn't even be in the bible, I would have to say no, Lucifer is not an alien... he's a mistranslation.

Thats just a name and he/she has so many. There is clearly a Fallen angel in Bible that took a third of the heavenly host with him/her.

Who cares about the name its clear who street_fighter is talking about.

street_fighter there are some interesting similarities between reptilian-humanoid aliens and Satan. Even the Aztecs Creator God-The Feathered Serpent "Quetzalcoatl" Interesting how they both gave knowledge to mankind

[edit on 4-12-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Good point,lucifer..is closely related with the reptillan race...lucifer/satan is decribed as a dragon or serpent...well as you know the reptiallans have been called all these things too..dragons and serpents...some people think the reptillans have wings and some dont...well yes thats true...the winged dragons/reptillans are the higher ranking over the ones with out wings...satan/lucifer is a winged dragon/winged draco...all the myths of the dragons is true..the stories of the underworld is also true...thats were these reptillans are now..UNDERGROUND...they have underground bases they use to make contact with our military..

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
Good point,lucifer..is closely related with the reptillan race...lucifer/satan is decribed as a dragon or serpent...well as you know the reptiallans have been called all these things too..dragons and serpents...some people think the reptillans have wings and some dont...well yes thats true...the winged dragons/reptillans are the higher ranking over the ones with out wings...satan/lucifer is a winged dragon/winged draco...all the myths of the dragons is true..the stories of the underworld is also true...thats were these reptillans are now..UNDERGROUND...they have underground bases they use to make contact with our military..

You talk as if you know one personally. So show us some proof that proves what your saying is true. I am willing to bet you have no proof.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the mind is a powerful thing...and blind faith too...people who believe in god can prove that either except they say he answers prayers..well it obvious he doesnt answer everyones prayers...because its all in your head....if you believe he spoke to you,,then thats just you..i believe what i do,because my mind lets me..and there nothing wrong with that...and whompa u are a loon..go home

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

street_fighter there are some interesting similarities between reptilian-humanoid aliens and Satan. Even the Aztecs Creator God-The Feathered Serpent "Quetzalcoatl" Interesting how they both gave knowledge to mankind

Right... because we all know that "god" wanted to keep us ignorant.. he told adam and eve that if they ate from the tree of knowledge that they would die.
Satan told them that it was a lie and that they would be more intelligient and guess what... THAT was the truth. God lied!
and allowing we humans to have knowledge as that dastardly satan and the aztek gods is such a tragedy.. because where would we be today if they had not intervened?

Ignorant and complacent.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Faceless

Thats just a name and he/she has so many. There is clearly a Fallen angel in Bible that took a third of the heavenly host with him/her.

Who cares about the name its clear who street_fighter is talking about.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by ShadowXIX]

Hold up...who the **** is Quetzalcoatl?! I have been reading alot of acient history but never heard of him...can u tell me the link cuz i'm getting the feeling i heard of him.

Care 2 help me ring any bells?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

Hold up...who the **** is Quetzalcoatl?! I have been reading alot of acient history but never heard of him...can u tell me the link cuz i'm getting the feeling i heard of him.

Care 2 help me ring any bells?

Quetzalcoatl is related to many names and incarnations, and plays a prominent role in a pantheon of virtually all the other Mesoamerican deities.

Quetzalcoatl is a Aztec name, the cultures preceding them had their names for him as well. He was the Plumed (Feathered) Serpent. He was always very important to Mesoamerica perhaps as much as Christ was to the Europe.

He was known as the inventor of books and the calendar, the giver of maize corn to mankind, and sometime as a symbol of death and resurrection. Also of interest he was some times considered the god of the "morning star" a very interesting similarity Lucifer IMHO

He was even suppose to return one day to return to earth to reclaim his power, infact the Natives mistook Cortés for him instead when he first arrived
Ouch how wrong they were there.

www.rjames.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow i didn't know that he was on Final Fantasy VIII and X...but about that feathered serpent, i now know it's just a myth but y come back 2 Earth 2 reclaim his power and what is he gonna use the power for?

My guess is that since he didn't have any takeover desendants in his empire, i think that he's gonna use that power to at least get some broods 4 his personal "entertainment"

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by street_fighter

you should read more . satan is not a alien. jesus is not a alien also. like what this person at the bottom of me said.let me till you. satan is an angel that god cast out of hell. jesus is gods son plan and simple

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Technically, yes, since originally Lucifer referred to a star in the sky.
As that star is not from our solar system, one could call it Alien.

Or are you referring to the monster-play thing from that layered mythology book??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
@street_fighter > look at my avator, thats the guy

About lucifer, she is the Goddes of Light

LUCIFER is a Latin name which means "Light-Bringer." It is also the name of Venus, the Morning and Evening Star. Lucifer is also the Sun God, the eternal consort of the Moon Goddess Diana. The LRG calls the Goddess Lucifera. The conjunction of the God and Goddess is called the God(dess) or Luxifer(a) (The Divine Androgyne). In other words, (t)here is one energy (Shakti) with two poles (The Double-Wanded One) and an infinite number of possibilities.

She should not be related with satan or the devil..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's not my opinion that Satan's an alien (although certainly not human... which would technically make anything alien to us, wouldn't it?), but rather that aliens are demonic.

Of course, I have no proof of this other than a personal experience. I've been having OBE's since I was 13. My mom and I both astral projected, sometimes together. This usually follows sleep paralysis. I know I'm going to project when I'm falling asleep and start vibrating and can't move, or if I wake up and can't move.

One night was different. I felt the stereotypical "presence" people talk about when awoken from a deep sleep, finding myself paralyzed. I was pretty annoyed, as I usually am, because I really just wanted to sleep. Felt the presence, but wasn't creeped out because I'd heard of it and "knew" it was just some kind of mental thing. Then I saw a HUGE light and all of a sudden these aliens come walking toward me. Maybe six of them? Five? You know, typical aliens. Looked like grays, only tall. Like they were probably 6 feet tall... but maybe it just seemed that way because I was lying down and they were really, really skinny.

Anyway, long story short, I couldn't laugh out loud, but I was mentally cracking up. My dad was a druggie and talked about the aliens coming to get us when I was growing up, so this was a childhood fear. I could never watch UFO things on TV and sleep that night. But instead of being absolutely terrified, I felt like I was in some cheap stage performance. It was bright and there was like... a cheap smoke machine somewhere. Instead of scaring the crap out of me, it was hilarious. Also, because in that moment, it was totally clear: "These are demons that want me to think they're aliens. They're demons... in costumes or something." THAT was really funny to me. It was so immature and ridiculous. I mentally talked to them. I was like, "You have got to be kidding me... you really want me to believe I'm being abducted by aliens?" Then I screamed in my head, just to be heard but not out of fear, "In Jesus' Name, I command you to leave" or something. *Immediately* they looked at each other and the light went off and they left. I have no idea how they left because it was all so bright, but they sort of backed up and it all went "poof." Then I wasn't paralyzed and sat up.

I have no idea why that happened or what it was supposed to accomplish, but I think aliens might be some kind of demonic trick or something.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Anunnaki's Enki = Lucifer

IMHO

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join